- Wake up to the sound of an alarm and force yourself up even though you feel tired and know you’d rather stay in bed?
- Stay positive, repeat mantras and affirmations hoping that this time they will stick and you will start to believe them?
- Follow the same routine from one day to the next?
- Let your day consists of should’s instead of want’s?
- Go to work because you need to make money to pay for things in your life?
- Go to the grocery store because you need food?
- Go to the gym because that is what healthy people do?
- Feel like time and money are a limited sources that will run out?
- Go to bed following your nightly routine with face creams and hand creams, prepared for the next day?
- And then you do it all again. You have created a life that on the outside looks perfect. On the inside you feel everything but?
To say I struggled with self hate is an understatement.
I started in the depths of emotional despair. I was suicidal with no hope left for my life. But I clawed my way, oftentimes on hands and knees, to the place of freedom, joy, and love that I stand in today.
Having no way out of a hopeless chasm, I developed a tool-kit of practices to recover my life and regain self-love.
Now it is my greatest gift to share these practices with others. No one should suffer in hopelessness. There is always a route back to self-love and I have the trail of breadcrumbs that can lead the way.
Let me assure you, it is worth it.
That’s easy for me to say, standing on the other side, but it’s my promise to you that if you keep placing one foot in front of the other in the direction of self-love, you will get there too, even if you are facing the worst kind of pain, heartbreak, and despair.
- 11 video lessons with internationally recognized transformational revolutionary Teal Swan.
- 11 Exercises that actually help you create change in your life and the way you feel about yourself.
- Guided steps to create a life where low self-esteem is replaced by knowing your self-worth.
- An in depth understanding of where self-hate comes from and how to cultivate self-love instead.
- A structured experience with steps that, by committing to, will begin to create a lasting change in your life.
- A private community of others on the journey towards self-love.
Take your first peek inside the life altering course on how to love yourself.
In the FREE Masterclass, Teal helps you discover the resistance you have towards making a change and taking the steps to become more self-loving.
In the first module of the Self-Love e-course, you will understand what shame and self-hate are, and how they are connected.
You will also be introduced to the part of yourself that hates you the most.
Are you familiar with the Trojan Horse in Greek history?
In the second module, Teal introduces her own Trojan Horse technique when it comes to self-love.
Get ready to have self-love pumping through your veins.
Feelings are our internal guidance system, but many of us have forgotten to listen to them. It is time to get in touch with our emotions again.
In the third module Teal teaches just that.
You will also discover the crucial difference between self-loving and self-hating people.
Let's get back in touch with our intuition!
The task in this module is to commit to 365 days to living like someone who loves themselves.
Don't worry, you will be given the tool that helps you do just that.
In this module you will learn the importance of the law of attraction when it comes to self-love, and how to use it to your benefit.
But more than that, you will learn to become more aware of the incongruences in your external and internal worlds, that you might not even notice yet.
If you do not meet your needs directly, you will end up meeting them indirectly, in manipulative ways.
It is important to be aware of our own needs, but also to know where we can get them met.
In this module, you will learn to discover your needs and how to meet them directly.
Shame is the mechanism of fragmentation that happens within. It goes hand in hand with our standards.
In the 7th module of the Self-Love e-course, you are given tools to re-own your shame, the parts of you that you have suppressed, denied, disowned and rejected.
A big part of loving yourself is being able to connect with yourself.
It is time to look yourself in the eye, literally, and dive into yourself with Teal's revolutionary Connection Process.
Affirmations can become a detriment to us if we use words we don't yet believe. It doesn't matter how many times you say "I love myself", if parts of you don't believe it, it won't work until they do.
In this module, you will learn to do affirmations the right way, so you actually believe them and they actually work in your benefit, instead of against you.
"You must be more self-loving towards yourself." Easier said than done.
In the 10th and final module, you will practice speaking to yourself in a loving way.
It won't necessarily be easy, but Teal will guide you through the process with live examples.
GET THE COURSE
Teal Swan is a personal transformation revolutionary. She was born with a range of extrasensory abilities and is a survivor of severe childhood abuse. Today she uses her gifts as well as her own harrowing life experience to teach others how to heal by discovering and owning their self-worth and self-love.
Through her lectures, workshops and events all over the world, Teal helps others to face their fears and become their authentic selves so they may live life to the fullest.
The result when people are restored to wholeness is that the world will be restored to wholeness. Teal Swan's teachings invite people to step fully into their authenticity, knowing that this will bring about the positive change that we want to see in the world.
Tune in for an hour to hear Teal's own story from self-hate to self-love, and discover whether this 10 module course is for you or not.
To view the 1 hour FREE Webinar, all you have to do is sign up to our Newsletter.
You will get access to the Masterclass right away!
You cannot get rid of self-hate by simply planting self-love on top of it. You have to rid the self-hate out first.