I'll show you my simple date caramel recipe when you're craving for junk food but don't want to eat junk food.
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 cups of dates (pitted)
- 2 cups almond butter (alternatively - tahini or cashew butter)
- 2/3 cup unsweetened coconut cream
- 2 pinches of sea salt
- Put everything in a blender and mix until smooth, just about cookie dough consitency.
- Pour mixture into a 9x13 inch lined pan and press until it's even.
- Refridgerate for 2-3 hours.
- Cut into 2x2 inch squares and serve!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.