In this video, I'll make delicious marble fudge.
- 1 1/2 cups of Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup of Maple Syrup
- 1 cup of Coconut Oil
- 6 oz of sugar free chocolate
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- Pour the peanut butter, maple syrup and coconut oil to a saucepan.
- Stir it over heat. Once it's incorporated and smooth, take it off the stove.
- Stir in the vanilla.
- Take a baking pan (recommended is 9x9 inch) and line it with wax paper. Pour just over half of the mixture into the pan.
- Put the remainder of the mixture back on the stove over low heat and mix in the chocolate until it melts.
- Pur the chocolate mixture in a ribbon pattern into the mixture in the pan.
- Using a butter knife make swirly patterns in the pan between the two mixtures. Do not overcombine.
- Cover it and put in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
- Cut it into 1-2 inch peaces and serve. Because they melt be sure to store them in the freezer!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.