Chicago Workshop 2019 - 1/2

  • 00:00:00 How Synchronization Workshops work
  • 00:03:30 Finding your truth in a multi-dimensional reality
  • 00:12:30 Disorganized attachment, boundary issues
  • 01:02:30 Psychic protection. Developmental trauma

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

"This is why I don't teach you about esoteric shit... it does not matter... the dysfunction on this planet is because you do not connect with each other." OMG! That whole segment was so enlightening, THANK YOU! 

  • Like 13
  • Thanks 3

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello everyone 👋

When I was on stage with Teal and I started talking about how I obsess over her content, I was intending to bring up this video on chronic pain, how it feels like my body is constantly attacking itself before other people have a chance to, and how it related to my attachment style (disorganized).

These videos are also great to help further understand disorganized attachment, if any of you struggle with this attachment style too.

1st video (The root of disorganized attachment)

------

Internalizing our antagonist - Why we can't stop hating ourselves

------

Moving towards softness

-------

Tension versus relief (the first woman on stage)

-------

(Start at 2:38:45) How to do a somatic practice for the part of you that has been betrayed and in pain from being attacked by your internal antagonist

-------

How disorganized attachment is created

-------

(Start at 53:25) - It's not going to be comfortable at first when you try to connect with people, when you've been raised by dangerous people

-------

(1:34:30) Also, if anyone else has a scapegoat vibration, I found this video to be really helpful

----------------------

Final Video XD

Edited by Alex Shepps
  • Like 33
  • Thanks 12

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you Alex for going on stage and sharing and representing this state/behaviour, it helps me a lot understanding about myself and opens my mind. It somehow helps to know at least someone else is experiencing that. Thank you Teal for your insights and holding space, this one was especially powerful for me, the saw/pillow question lifted a big illusion for me. 

  • Like 9

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would love if Teal could name exactly the kinds of somatic therapy she's recommending. Are we talking about Somatic Experiencing by Peter Levine?

Or SATe (Somatic Attachment Training experience), also known as DARe (Dynamic Attachment Re-patterning experience) by Diane Poole Heller?

Or both? Or something third?

Edit: It looks like SATe/DARe is based in part on Peter Levines work although you sometimes find SATe practitioners without training in Somatic Experiencing.

Edited by Enoch
Bonus info that might be helpful to some
  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Enoch said:

I would love if Teal could name exactly the kinds of somatic therapy she's recommending.

I met a CP Practitioner there and she also practices Somatic Experiencing. She said that Somatic Experiencing  was the practice to go towards.

Her practice was based off of Peter Levine - "Waking the Tiger: Healing Trauma"

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have a lot of burning theoretic questions about attachment styles because I'm still struggling to see how I fit in. If anyone is good with this psychology and would like to answer, or could link to good sources or books, that would be greatly appreciated! 

My biggest question is: how do narcissism/codependency, abandoment/enmeshment trauma and attachment styles all relate? For example, is there always a combination of enmeshment and abandonment trauma in all trauma attachment styles? 

  • Like 2

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Alex Shepps Thank you Alex for being vulnerable and going on stage. Your segment was so good, I felt very connected to the things you were saying. 

big hugs 

  • Like 2

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Alex Shepps Thank you! I resonate with your struggles and your segment helped me feel seen. Although I also felt disappointed because I felt that the deepest pain was kind of bypassed, like "We can't get into it here. You'll have to do it with someone else." And as someone who feels like Teal is the only person who truly understands me, that felt like a slap in the face. But I have also issues with receiving help, so I guess I wouldn't be a match to that kind of segment, would I.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

The lady with developmental trauma is so beautiful - can relate to that kind of trauma - so good workshop

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, JP2 said:

@Alex Shepps Thank you Alex for being vulnerable and going on stage. Your segment was so good, I felt very connected to the things you were saying. 

big hugs 

I agree 🙂

  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

"This is why I don't teach about esoteric shit"... I can't put into words how much respect I have for this woman.

As an astrologer I interpret everything in astrological terms, and when I look at Teal, what I see is a harmonious combination between Saturn and Neptune. Two planets that normally wouldn't exactly get along. But she makes it work somehow; Saturn's grounded, no-bullshit reality check, mixed with Neptune's ever-present connection to the higher planes of existence. That is Teal.

  • Like 3

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Alex Shepps it’s good to finally see you, mate 🙂 hahaha im so proud of your vulnerability onstage 😆 it takes GUTS 🤣🤣🤣 esp in front of teal fucking swan 😆😆😆

love you 😘😘😘😍😍😍🥰🥰🥳🥳🥳🤩🤩😜🤪😛😋😂😂😂😊😊😁😁😀😃😄😆😆😆☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

 

  • Like 2

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 10/31/2019 at 5:57 PM, lionsntigrs said:

Would looove to talk more about World War 3 being immanent😳 freaking me out

Hi lionsntigrs, Teal has talk about that in some workshops before this one, I don't remember exactly wich but you can find them here to, I would say are in the en of 2017 throug out all 2018, and yeah that kind of freak me out also

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 10/30/2019 at 5:14 PM, Alex Shepps said:

Hello everyone 👋

When I was on stage with Teal and I started talking about how I obsess over her content, I was intending to bring up this video on chronic pain, how it feels like my body is constantly attacking itself before other people have a chance to, and how it related to my attachment style (disorganized).

These videos are also great to help further understand disorganized attachment, if any of you struggle with this attachment style too.

1st video (The root of disorganized attachment)

------

Internalizing our antagonist - Why we can't stop hating ourselves

------

Moving towards softness

-------

Tension versus relief (the first woman on stage)

-------

(Start at 2:38:45) How to do a somatic practice for the part of you that has been betrayed and in pain from being attacked by your internal antagonist

-------

How disorganized attachment is created

-------

(Start at 53:25) - It's not going to be comfortable at first when you try to connect with people, when you've been raised by dangerous people

-------

(1:34:30) Also, if anyone else has a scapegoat vibration, I found this video to be really helpful

----------------------

Final Video XD

Thank you for this list, really helpful. 🙏🏻

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

"There is nothing more dangerous than a spiritual teacher that is not connected to the 3D." - THANK YOU!!! THIS is what I felt all of the time on a physical level around people who talk about 5D and "we're doing it!" all of the time. Only now I really got why. It's bypassing on its most dangerous level. It's happening all over the place. Watching your workshops is making it all crystal clear for me. The ways I am traumatized and why, the ways I create my own reality, how this is all a huge, big 360 degree mirror - and all I can see is me everywhere I look. So holding myself is key, here in 3D 🙂 Thank You!

  • Like 2

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

This made me see so much about myself that I couldn’t wrap my head around before. The disorganized attachment explains everything. Omg 😧.


 

Very thankful for this entire workshop right now. I love that life can make sense for a little while, while watching Teals- workshops.. I feel ok when I am alone and most time with my dogs, but I am not keeping myself together very well around people, unless I am completely fake.. but I don’t want to, it is exhausting. But this thing to talk to people about what they can expect, tendencies... This would help me not to cause people so much pain.

This community makes me feel that I can go on and live life even if it isn’t working out as I thought (was told) it would, at all. Even if I feel like I can’t connect I still feel connected  in a way 💟
 

 

Thank you to Teal and everyone who is opening this world up for people to be who they are.💟 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 11/15/2019 at 4:18 PM, Anett said:

"There is nothing more dangerous than a spiritual teacher that is not connected to the 3D." - THANK YOU!!! THIS is what I felt all of the time on a physical level around people who talk about 5D and "we're doing it!" all of the time. Only now I really got why. It's bypassing on its most dangerous level. It's happening all over the place. Watching your workshops is making it all crystal clear for me. The ways I am traumatized and why, the ways I create my own reality, how this is all a huge, big 360 degree mirror - and all I can see is me everywhere I look. So holding myself is key, here in 3D 🙂 Thank You!

I like your name... ahm...

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites