greyswan

asymmetrical atlantian a-tune-ment

Yesterday, I opened a box which contained stones and gems, and I was so excited to find new friends that I spread them around me and I was just in a wonderful place in my mind, when I found a palm sized natural crater lake magnet and I started holding it while I sorted, when I had a great idea. I was thinking about crystals, and vibrations, and how to use a physical tool to access those vibrations. I had a great idea, to create a tuner like a radio.

moments after having this "great" idea, I was filled with dread. I started to see asymmetry all around me, in everything in my life. It really super freaked me ouyt, and I nearly succumb to panic attack, but thankfully, I have learned some ways to manage that feeling (thank you teal) and I was able to step back, and analyze what was freaking me out. I accepted that these feelings and thoughts were being guided by the magnet, and I held it and focused understanding the message.

I was guided to look up atlantian attunment. but I think I am not meant to look it up online, and I am meant to have a specific memory about this topic.

I dont expect teal to do an episode on this topic, it seems really specific, but is the idea of a NON atlantian (no disaster!) crystal tuner, something she has any info on? its just such an unusual topic, such a very unusual experience, that I am asking for help, for guidance, from the only human guide I have found on hearth who is even remotely accessible. I know she doesnt read these, but maybe she will feel my energy anyway...

all my heart knows so far is a deep, deep sadness. like so much expectation, followed by bitter disappointment. which is not the fun details that curious human hearts want. if I have an experience, I will share it.  I'm kinda nervous!

• Upvote 1

Read Dolores Cannon's book...Convoluted Universe, book 1. There's a lot of info on Atlantis in it. She was a world known regression therapist and during her therapies, instead of regressing certain clients, other entities started coming through. So she switched directions for a while to learn all about other planets and who lives, and lived on them. Entities taught her a lot about such things as others out in the universe including where and why Atlantis sunk to the bottom of the Atlantic ocean. She also has a lot of YouTube videos. She's no longer in the physical.  

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Sherry120 said:

Read Dolores Cannon's book...Convoluted Universe, book 1. There's a lot of info on Atlantis in it. She was a world known regression therapist and during her therapies, instead of regressing certain clients, other entities started coming through. So she switched directions for a while to learn all about other planets and who lives, and lived on them. Entities taught her a lot about such things as others out in the universe including where and why Atlantis sunk to the bottom of the Atlantic ocean. She also has a lot of YouTube videos. She's no longer in the physical.  

I have that book. :) It's very interesting so far.