Tessa Rae

What does your SOUL look like?

32 posts in this topic

If you could choose your SOUL eye color, what would it be? What's the hair color of your soul?

Like if you could look however you wanted to, what would you look like? ;) 

 

I think if I were to choose an eye color, it would be a deep red color, and I'd have long pinkish-white dreadlocks with flowers :) I'd also have a bunch of tattoos :) I'd get a lot of things that are significant to me, sacred geometry, flowers, nature stuff.... I love tribal body modifications.

That'd be cool if our eyes changed color depending on our mood, like mood rings ^^

I think I'd still be female though if I could choose. I've thought about being a boy, and I think I'd be a fairy boy if I was a boy because I've always been drawn to feminine things :nsallears.001: I like being a girl most of the time. <3

 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is an interesting question. I like the description of your soul. I know exactly what I'd want for me. I'd basically want to look like Tim Ferriss. At the moment I look kind of like him only, well, not as good really. I'm actually going to fix a lot of my dislikes about my appearance with non-invasive body modification techniques such as starecta, chiropractic, and conventional exercise.

Female version of me would have long blond hair, slender, pale-ish skin, kind of like a fashion model, possibly some tattoos akin to Teal's. Light make-up only. Wearing something wavy and simple deep colors. Perhaps a flower with a thorn in my hair. A blend of gentleness, cleverness, and aloofness. Not entirely all sweet and nice.

On 8/10/2016 at 6:47 PM, Tessa Rae said:

I think I'd still be female though if I could choose. I've thought about being a boy, and I think I'd be a fairy boy if I was a boy because I've always been drawn to feminine things :nsallears.001: I like being a girl most of the time. <3

It's better to be a girl than a boy in our time at the moment I think. Gender relations in general are very poor I think. I personally find this very sad.

I think it is harder to be very obviously androgynous or homosexual so I wouldn't choose something like that unless I was very intelligent in some way to be able to understand it and deal with it. But men with high pitched voices literally scare me. I think that must be terrible for them. Then again one of my best friends is a bisexual woman and I value certain feminine aspects in myself. I guess I like a little bit of gender bending, enough to give an insight into the other side but not so much that there is confusion about who you are or what you should aspire to.

I'm glad you like being a girl. I like you being a girl :) I have a feeling you like being a girl more than I like being a boy. I feel like I'm still working on it.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:O let me think, id be a white and black translucent light, but I would have like veins that change colors flowing through me, eyes black, but third eye is every color. and id be androgynous and switch to masculine and feminine simultaneously, like those spinning signs that say car on 1 side and wash on the other, so you read it while it spins, hopefully that makes sense. long blue flame hair? why not? blue flaming hair it is. and geometric patterns around me of course, well we have that now, but I cant see it now lol.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahhh I love this thread hehe you guys are so cool :))

Well shit, if I could choose I would probably have wings, and iridescent hairr that's flamingg I love that idea @Alex7

Actually, one time I went out of body and saw a version of myself that looked like that sort of, I had 3 pairs of wings and a few extra pairs of arms, but its like the wings looked more like petals on a lotus flower....

 

@Ollie My boyfriend struggles with that too... I wish he could see himself how I see him, like I feel like if I were a boy I'd want to be like him. You are definitely being too hard on yourself! I'm sure you're more gorgeous than you think you are!

I don't know, I respect when people admit to feeling uncomfortable with their gender... I don't always feel comfortable being a girl, like when I get overly sexualized and it's like really? I'm a human being with a soul, I'm not just a body... 

People can be so stupid about appearances and gender and shit yeah, for real. I wish we could all evolve into being accepting and not feeling like we have to label and catagorize everything...

The way I see it, everyone is their own gender! :)

 

I think if I were a boy I'd like to have wavy hair and I'd wear flowers in my hair. I might have a beard too, and tattoos of course. ^-^ I'd want to be buff without working out too lol. that'd be nice :) Maybe I'd be a badass gardener who's also a biker dude. I'd probably smoke cigarettes if I was a guy... 

I"m gonna be politically incorrect and say that i honestly wish I was black too... cause I just hate being white sometimes, I hate being associated with racism and all the fucked up things that white people have done. Black people are so beautiful to me honestly... if I were black, I'd get a lot of white ink tattoos so they'd stand out :]] Maybe if I were a boy, I'd be black and get a bunch of tattoos on me that are slightly feminine (flowers)

But I'd get bullied a lot if I were a fairy boy.. I'd still like to have a low voice and otherwise be masculine, but with a lot of feminine things like I just love when guys wear shirts with flowers on them hehe <3 <3 <3

Waaah there would be so many more guys like that are like slightly gender bending if they weren't bullied by other people who are uncomfortable with a little bit of greyscale... I hope in the future it can be more like that.

haha I'm actually really into crossdressing, I think it's cool 8) 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Tessa Rae said:

Ahhh I love this thread hehe you guys are so cool :))

Well shit, if I could choose I would probably have wings, and iridescent hairr that's flamingg I love that idea @Alex7

Actually, one time I went out of body and saw a version of myself that looked like that sort of, I had 3 pairs of wings and a few extra pairs of arms, but its like the wings looked more like petals on a lotus flower....

In reality I think I'm just a blue being when I'm not in this body lol, but hey maybe I look like that on some level in some other reality. 3 pairs of wings that look like a lotus flower sounds amazing :) 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tessa Rae said:

My boyfriend struggles with that too...

Which bit exactly?

2 hours ago, Tessa Rae said:

I don't know, I respect when people admit to feeling uncomfortable with their gender... I don't always feel comfortable being a girl, like when I get overly sexualized and it's like really? I'm a human being with a soul, I'm not just a body... 

Is that your issue with being girl or just your issue with how you are being treated? I think it might be the latter. Girls quite often voice this concern and I think it is important not to immediately move into anger and instead try to be patient. Some of those people might be scumbags others may just struggle to focus on more than one thing at a time and not actually have any evil intentions.

2 hours ago, Tessa Rae said:

The way I see it, everyone is their own gender! :)

We do seem to be moving in that direction. Perhaps it is good. There are benefits but it is also very complicated. I worry we are not equipped for that complexity. People's capacity for complexity seems to be diminishing.

2 hours ago, Tessa Rae said:

I think if I were a boy I'd like to have wavy hair and I'd wear flowers in my hair. I might have a beard too, and tattoos of course. ^-^ I'd want to be buff without working out too lol. that'd be nice :) Maybe I'd be a badass gardener who's also a biker dude. I'd probably smoke cigarettes if I was a guy... 

Among a traditional group of guy friends there's probably only one circumstance when it is OK for a boy to how a flower in his hair: when a pretty girl has put it there.

This reminds me of a story. I was on an art course and a bunch of girls decided they wanted to put make up on me. I didn't really realize they were going to do this but once they started I pretty much just let them. Another guy in the room was visibly struggling to control his anger at the fact this was happening. I felt kind of betrayed by the girls who promised to help me remove it afterwards when they said they didn't have any make-up remover. It was still kind of fun though.

2 hours ago, Tessa Rae said:

I"m gonna be politically incorrect and say that i honestly wish I was black too... cause I just hate being white sometimes, I hate being associated with racism and all the fucked up things that white people have done. Black people are so beautiful to me honestly... if I were black, I'd get a lot of white ink tattoos so they'd stand out :]]

I view black people positively. Definitely. There's this idea of the archetypal African that is strong, independent, honest, creative, and peaceful. That has been so eroded by chemicals targeted specifically at them, I feel.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow what a fun topic! I have never wondered what I look like in soul form... well, I seem to identify with golden mist, and I certainly identify with a very feminine form... is there a cosmic nymph? like a water nymph, but in the air, and sky? a being made of shimmering golden stardust? a voice that whispers through every cell in the listeners body, radiating love and energy. my hair would be weightless , flowing around a featureless face, beautiful and free.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder what Teals soul looks like... maybe the video she has at the beginning of her videos, with the little cartoon lady? I feel like Teal radiates way more than a cartoon could show though.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/18/2016 at 10:27 AM, Alex7 said:

In reality I think I'm just a blue being when I'm not in this body lol, but hey maybe I look like that on some level in some other reality. 3 pairs of wings that look like a lotus flower sounds amazing :) 

Interesting you'd say that, my friend travelled out of body once and met some beings that were bluish, and were kind of formless though they resembled humans. Maybe she went to your hometown ;) 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now