AngelRose147

The Pain Of Expanded Consciousness

9 posts in this topic

Hi loves, 

So,  I have been doing a lot of immersive diving.   As a result of that diving,  things around me aren't necessarily changing right away.  However,  the way that I feel about everything has. I want to have deep,  immersive and meaningful conversations with everyone,  all of the time. Yet,  not everyone is responsive to that sort of dynamic. It's so frustrating.  I want really listen to someone,  with the deepest parts of my soul,  and be listened to on a very personal and emotional level.  

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

those are the only conversation I want. honesty and the core of someone. that first layer nonsense just doesn't interest me lol.

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, AngelRose147 said:

Hi loves, 

So,  I have been doing a lot of immersive diving.   As a result of that diving,  things around me aren't necessarily changing right away.  However,  the way that I feel about everything has. I want to have deep,  immersive and meaningful conversations with everyone,  all of the time. Yet,  not everyone is responsive to that sort of dynamic. It's so frustrating.  I want really listen to someone,  with the deepest parts of my soul,  and be listened to on a very personal and emotional level.  

I completely agree with you here! Deep conversations really do feed the soul, the need for intimacy, and just overall feel good! 

I find I get that 'lonely' feeling when I haven't had a deep/meaningful conversation with someone for a while. I begin to feel disconnected

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Alex7 said:

those are the only conversation I want. honesty and the core of someone. that first layer nonsense just doesn't interest me lol.

 

Yes,  that is it exactly.  However,  the first layer bullshit is fascinating too because it gives notice to what is beneath the surface. 

8 hours ago, CanadianGirl1991 said:

I completely agree with you here! Deep conversations really do feed the soul, the need for intimacy, and just overall feel good! 

I find I get that 'lonely' feeling when I haven't had a deep/meaningful conversation with someone for a while. I begin to feel disconnected

Yes,  absolutely.  I feel the exact same way.  It's as though we are partaking in orderves that consist of saltine crackers and a celery stick with no Hummus or soup.   I want the sweet,  deep,  expanding, heartwarming and nutritious conversations.  

  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On August 10, 2016 at 1:07 AM, Wowzers said:

What kind of immersive diving have you been doing?

 

I have been diving into all kinds of shadows, and painful repressed memories.  

3 hours ago, Wowzers said:

Ignore me. That's fine. But get your face off my profile because we aint friends.

 

We are friends, even if you shut me out.  It's all good.  I'm used to it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been diving deep for about 7 months and I thought I had made progress but apparently I haven't done good enough because I still can't get things right exactly... so I guess I gotta dive some more... I thought I knew what the major issues were though and had tried to resolve them.  But maybe what is happening is what is supposed to happen... I just want to be done with suffering, I've had enough... I don't fit into this matrix and it doesn't work for me.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/11/2016 at 3:29 PM, jro5139 said:

I have been diving deep for about 7 months and I thought I had made progress but apparently I haven't done good enough because I still can't get things right exactly... so I guess I gotta dive some more... I thought I knew what the major issues were though and had tried to resolve them.  But maybe what is happening is what is supposed to happen... I just want to be done with suffering, I've had enough... I don't fit into this matrix and it doesn't work for me.

Keep going.  Eventually you'll start noticing that your world is getting better. Trade secret? Diving into yourself never stops. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HI there,

It's refreshing to have found out about Teal Swan by accident almost a year ago. I was going through You Tube videos for meditation during a very rough panic attack, and there she was. I now keep up to date with most of her videos and will join her webinar tomorrow. I hope to be a match to one of her conferences in time. Anyways, I have always considered myself to be a spiritual person, most would call me a hippy, and they have. But over the last year, nearly two now,  basically since my 8 year realationship ended and doors opend up as I was laying in the darkest hole, some told me it ws my Saturn return (7 year cycle of change in astrology, to put it short) is when I really started working on my inner dialog and emotional baggage, supressed memories and subconscious habbits. I found that I live in fear most of the time. It's torturing. I have the highest of highs and then ride out the fears, battleing them with positive thoughts. Even thinking about what could happen I fear theat the Laws of Attraction will think that I am willing it and it's terrifying. At times I feel like it was easier not knowing so much. But I know that is not true, there has been so much good that I have pushed for that has came my way.  Learning about the ways of the universe "Laws of Attration" years ago was a small start into the right direction. I made big changes in my life but I have to keep reminding myself lately that those took time. Everyday I seek to see the good in people. Seems that most run around in a robotic defensive state, that is saddening.  I have only met a very small number of people that like having deap conversations and it sparks hope in me that there's more out there. I am trying to find my path, my calling persay, I guess a lot of us are. I had more to say than I expected tonight and I hope that I have courage to write again soon.


Thanks for reading. :)

 And thanks for the push Angelrose147

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, joneziii said:

HI there,

It's refreshing to have found out about Teal Swan by accident almost a year ago. I was going through You Tube videos for meditation during a very rough panic attack, and there she was. I now keep up to date with most of her videos and will join her webinar tomorrow. I hope to be a match to one of her conferences in time. Anyways, I have always considered myself to be a spiritual person, most would call me a hippy, and they have. But over the last year, nearly two now,  basically since my 8 year realationship ended and doors opend up as I was laying in the darkest hole, some told me it ws my Saturn return (7 year cycle of change in astrology, to put it short) is when I really started working on my inner dialog and emotional baggage, supressed memories and subconscious habbits. I found that I live in fear most of the time. It's torturing. I have the highest of highs and then ride out the fears, battleing them with positive thoughts. Even thinking about what could happen I fear theat the Laws of Attraction will think that I am willing it and it's terrifying. At times I feel like it was easier not knowing so much. But I know that is not true, there has been so much good that I have pushed for that has came my way.  Learning about the ways of the universe "Laws of Attration" years ago was a small start into the right direction. I made big changes in my life but I have to keep reminding myself lately that those took time. Everyday I seek to see the good in people. Seems that most run around in a robotic defensive state, that is saddening.  I have only met a very small number of people that like having deap conversations and it sparks hope in me that there's more out there. I am trying to find my path, my calling persay, I guess a lot of us are. I had more to say than I expected tonight and I hope that I have courage to write again soon.


Thanks for reading. :)

 And thanks for the push Angelrose147

Your bravery and willingness to speak up about your experience and personal reality is so beautiful, and refreshing.  We all carry around fears, but I learned something very valuable over these past few days.  It was said to me that being afraid of something is entirely normal, but learning to use your fear as a personal stepping stone to your own inner growth and success is such a beautiful lesson and choice.  We are all in this together.  I am glad that you felt comfortable enough to open up to all of us.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now