Sign in to follow this  

Eclipses ahead

6 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

Thought of sharing this video with you. I don't know much about this astrologer however I sense that her perspective some what resonates with me. I couldn't find a general forecast in this video series so I thought of sharing the Cancer video. 

1 hour ago, AbsoluteWave said:

( I really needed this and  I do know of her vaguely from seeing some of her content! )

@AbsoluteWave Glad it was some help to you. Susan Miller's eclipse report is always on point so look out for that! she is not on youtube but google and check it, should be out in the middle of this month. 

Just now, Teena said:

Glad it was some help to you. Susan Miller's eclipse report is always on point so look out for that! she is not on youtube but google and check it, should be out in the middle of this month. 

I'm not experienced and confident in pretty much anything.. specially this seriously deep and masterful arte... I have been around enough to know it's more than what so many jerks make it out to be.. I'm getting the notions and sometimes seeing the action of people hiding information from us by using their same old tactics and distract us with this and that.. feeding on the energies they cause by their constant instilling of it's not okay to feel and all that.. Although, from LOA point of view. somehow.. through that, I feel like the collective had to go through emotional dark ages to fully become aware of our own emotions and therefore more grateful.

On 8/10/2016 at 8:07 PM, AbsoluteWave said:

I'm not experienced and confident in pretty much anything.. specially this seriously deep and masterful arte... I have been around enough to know it's more than what so many jerks make it out to be.. I'm getting the notions and sometimes seeing the action of people hiding information from us by using their same old tactics and distract us with this and that.. feeding on the energies they cause by their constant instilling of it's not okay to feel and all that.. Although, from LOA point of view. somehow.. through that, I feel like the collective had to go through emotional dark ages to fully become aware of our own emotions and therefore more grateful.

@AbsoluteWave I am trying to understand you here but cant really get what you are trying to say. are you saying people make business out of everything therefore they hide the information intentionally so that appreciate in value? 

• Upvote 1

On 2016-08-12 at 7:26 AM, Guest said:

@AbsoluteWave I am trying to understand you here but cant really get what you are trying to say. are you saying people make business out of everything therefore they hide the information intentionally so that appreciate in value? 

Yes, but I was mainly getting at how higher powers in our society know things like astrology really well.  also.  Look at the royal family of England.  they even admit to being holistic, and Charles is devoted to things of such nature and well practiced,  I think he even refused the throne too.

And from my experience, the fact info is hidden, it MEANS somebody will have to find it and lo and behold, people are doing so daily.  =p  IT's showing that we all can do our own digging and so on.

Edited by AbsoluteWave