Lleo Oneiro

It has taken me long deliberation to say this

18 posts in this topic

"Yea, but ..." all you want. It's not a turd it is fertilizer. Sure, for the seed, for the farmer, you come for fruit not the turd. Turns out the farmer put up a sign saying get your fruit here! And yea, you see it, there is fruit. BUT you come hungry and all that's for sale is a turd with a seed in it. It's not that there is not value perse in then turd and seed, but you will starve to death before it produces any fruit. The farmer will say there is no deception, your expectation is your problem. Ask, well i see there is fruit, how much you want for it? Farmer says it's not for sale.

So I hope my parable is clear.

So what is the best move from here in my worthless opinion? 

Go and look for fruit elsewhere; or, pay the farmer, eat shit and die. 

And realize that is why the farmer put up the sign. To keep you from getting fruit.

• Upvote 1

For plants to grow prosperously, give them space, give them loads of friends, and of all kinds, give them loving energy, speak to them even.. I understand what you mean sometimes but that's why you perhaps go to a farmer or a tree that has fruit?  =l  I'm still trying to figure out what this is even about.. I'm sorry.. But.. what?  @Damon is Awesome @Wind @JasmineAmethyst

Perhaps I also don't know where this is all stemming from exactly but maybe these people can helps.  @Stephanie Wintermute @Daz @Lilia @Atom @Wowzers @Garnet I don't know how many on here you've gotten to know... but maybe they have a better idea about what to say to this??  sorry that i am not of  help.. i want this site to grow to even more heights.. specially with what she planned it for.. perhaps like with the completion process and stuff she is doing personally.. perhaps she should spend more time with us here and perhaps get to know the members here perhaps on an online sort of webinar somewhere?  like a Skype group chat thing..  I dunno how much she knows about what goes on here but i fear that she's not realizing how much this site is sort of dying and so many are trying to hold it up and keep the energy flowing inside it to then actually facilitate people.. I keep on trying to be here for the off chance somebody posts something new, say for the "help me "sort of thing.. like how she described things would be.. i have seen a few and managed to be the first comment t some of them.. even upon arriving some months ago to this site.  was a fluke really.. specially since i was already fallowing Ralph smart around the time of finding teal swan.

Edited by AbsoluteWave

7 minutes ago, Wowzers said:

This website scares me.

I want the users of this site to facilitate and create those things we want to facilitate here.. And another thing i desire to happen on this site is for US to solve our own issues so people don't need to get banned and so on.  All that does is reject people who come our way and that's not our goal.. unless it's some sort of obvious net troll or agent of anti tealers.. you know?

Why don't we actually just set something up.. third party, fourth party and so on.. and be human beings who actually want to benefit one another and help one another out.. specially through these times and actually I know Atom to be rather difference and know from even him expressing it that he IS trying to be more nice and so on.  And I never once seen him advocate that Teal is anything but amazing, I mean he did get a little heated up at something Wind said but that was resolved gently!  We all get emotional at times and if anythign you can always talk to me on my Skype IM and even on voice if you need it!  I'm not going to let people get treated like this, on either side.  we're here for something greater than bickering.  We're on tealswan.com... NOT some other forum.  if this does happen.. we should rush to help or facilitate and help so things don't go off course and to help cultivate understanding of all sides and so on.  We REALLY need teal as a user here.. like one of us, to maybe speak to us in the chatroom or SOMETHING.... like the skype thing i mentioned somewhere else earlier.. This can't keep happening.. you both are amazing people and need to stop scratching at eachother... I'd hate to see this site get a whole revamp due to some big fight and we have to start all over again.. whoever the mods are REALLY need to get checked out or kicked out... OR SPEAK to us.. where is the transparency here?  i don't even know the mods...... i  don't even see any practitioners here... like of the completion process..

And if i could suggest something.... if a new topic is going to be about something that you have alot of emotions about.. give us a clear story.. like what happened with that one korean girl who at first didn't give enough details until we started talking to her.. some of it was more from venting but.. we NEED that otherwise we might end up like we are now... just speaking randomly.. I mean.. I don't even know what i just started here but i still want people to answer the question this man had when creating this topic.. So can we please get some more information from you ? @Lleo Oneiro  If this was for certain people to read.. please just tag them so that they will most likely be the ones to reply.. also.. perhaps put something in the description that lets us know a bit more.. not all of us will know what you're talking about.. i'm still trying to figure out where it's all coming from and about what?  simply growing your own produce?  there are LOTS of produce that grows FAST, such as berry bushes and so on.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

@AbsoluteWave by your responses, it appears to me in my worthless opinion, you are not looking so much at the author and the message in re of the forum, and are bringing your wealth before seeing the want. Cart before the horse.. oh hey here is an opportunity to do what I want without acknowledging the presence of this thing called other people.. the world that exists beyond the end of your nose.

@Wowzers  I see your story and understand it!  I mean.. there recently was a big hacking going on here and perhaps his account got hacked for a bit.. but also, I would imagine he's on the fence and dealing with some issues of his own!! Please try to resolve this issue, specially between him.  BUT if it helps.. that you guys just stay out of eachothers way or something.. And if he indeed did that, it does need to be looked at since it is a rather toxic energy to have around here and a sensitive subject since it's a well known cult.. an actual cult that wants teal gone.. I can imagine that when he acts like that with that certain personality of many that comes up.. is from an aspect of him that may have been formerly on their side or got influenced somehow.. multiple personality " disorder" is a very serious thing and it's easy to blame the people who have it.. Not many really understand it and those who do.. they can really help these people along.. specially helps when said person has clicked with the other for short to long period of time.

6 minutes ago, Lleo Oneiro said:

@AbsoluteWave by your responses, it appears to me in my worthless opinion, you are not looking so much at the author and the message in re of the forum, and are bringing your wealth before seeing the want. Cart before the horse.. oh hey here is an opportunity to do what I want without acknowledging the presence of this thing called other people.. the world that exists beyond the end of your nose.

Is it weird of me to say that i don't even know what exactly you're replying to?  To me, this entire topic here was seriously confusing and I am having a hard time with what to even do with it.  which is why i tagged others who may have more insight.  If you want, you can delete this and repost this topic and I'll just let others to be drawn to it naturally.  Sorry for the off topic conversation going on in your thread.. i know that kind of thing is annoying and it can sound like people don't really care and stuff..

I'm REALLY trying to understand, honestly... sorry if i sound like a bad person or something.. i don't intend to ..   still odd energies in this area right now so why don't we just cleanse this all either by deleting this topic and you can repost it however you like... or we will just delete our messages or something..

Oh.. I'm starting to understand now.. Uhm.. So what is it you're wanting to put across here in other words? >>'' was this all something i missed then?  XDD  I don't appreciate you getting aggressive with me.. I genuinely didn't know what you were talking about.. x__x

Let me say this from my perspective - we have all sides yelling (and most of this is literally a copy paste from BOTH sides): "I'm right, he is wrong. He is trolling me and disrespecting me. I'm the victim, you MUST ban him, I'm innocent. I was disrespected and I can't believe you stand for this."

And then I see them go and fuel the fire. So tell me, what do we do?

How about we have one topic where  these fellas go at each other as much as they want and keep the rest of the forum clean? I really don't know what to do at this point.

• Upvote 3

My. Post has been Completely ignored and forum drama is Vomiting into pages..

The farmer is " Teal" the turd is the product of this " business" you are the customer WHY DOES THIS NEED EXPLAINING 

If you dunno what a metaphor is stop everything and return to first grade. You have been misled, it's not totally your fault, happened to me... many others.

@GabijaCij  i had no idea that this was going to happen.. I was mainly wanting to figure out the topic question since it flew over my head even when the guy told me it was some sort of spiritual message.. I'm still eager to figure this all out here..

Anyway.. I take for responsibility for somehow setting this up unintentionally.  Perhaps I should only tag specific people.. I didn't think it'd become such a... I don't even know.. lol.. Guess this is why we should stay focused no the topics we are present with.

Again. I am deeply sorry.  ( Goodnight~ <3 )

@Lleo Oneiro Actually her business is in the process.  it's a BIG thing so it wont grow over night.. ALSO.. I do know what a metaphor is but i had no idea what was even being said in the beginning.  I love how you attack me and then try to sympathize with me... >>'' This only adds to the confusion.  sounds like you tried to do this once before and it blew up in your face, or do you mean that your post is being completely ignored due to drama on your ( this ) forum topic?  I didn't do anything besides tag a  person who had triggers.. x__x;  Again.  I'm sorry.  But again i must make this quite clear that i didn't know what the word meant so you kindly told me to google it and now all of a sudden you come up with other things.. You obviously have some issue that needs to be taken elsewhere.. I'm no good with drama and nor does it serve anything.  I should have left this to somebody else to tackle.. Or should have simply left after i tagged a few people .. 

-Peace out-

Edited by AbsoluteWave

40 minutes ago, AbsoluteWave said:

@GabijaCij  i had no idea that this was going to happen.. I was mainly wanting to figure out the topic question since it flew over my head even when the guy told me it was some sort of spiritual message.. I'm still eager to figure this all out here..

Anyway.. I take for responsibility for somehow setting this up unintentionally.  Perhaps I should only tag specific people.. I didn't think it'd become such a... I don't even know.. lol.. Guess this is why we should stay focused no the topics we are present with.

Again. I am deeply sorry.  ( Goodnight~ <3 )

@Lleo Oneiro Actually her business is in the process.  it's a BIG thing so it wont grow over night.. ALSO.. I do know what a metaphor is but i had no idea what was even being said in the beginning.  I love how you attack me and then try to sympathize with me... >>'' This only adds to the confusion.  sounds like you tried to do this once before and it blew up in your face, or do you mean that your post is being completely ignored due to drama on your ( this ) forum topic?  I didn't do anything besides tag a  person who had triggers.. x__x;  Again.  I'm sorry.  But again i must make this quite clear that i didn't know what the word meant so you kindly told me to google it and now all of a sudden you come up with other things.. You obviously have some issue that needs to be taken elsewhere.. I'm no good with drama and nor does it serve anything.  I should have left this to somebody else to tackle.. Or should have simply left after i tagged a few people .. 

-Peace out-

You need to be beaten with a hammer, neutered, jaw wired shut, tied to something stationary, soaked with gasoline, starved, deloused, shaved, peeled, then packed with dry ice for no less than 48 - 72 hours, thawed, hosed down, pat-down towel dried, injected with PCP, jerked off, placed under sedation, and when you wake up spend three months in group therapy then have someone at the facility contact me and let me know if there has been any progress before we we attempt to communicate again.

10 hours ago, Lleo Oneiro said:

"Yea, but ..." all you want. It's not a turd it is fertilizer. Sure, for the seed, for the farmer, you come for fruit not the turd. Turns out the farmer put up a sign saying get your fruit here! And yea, you see it, there is fruit. BUT you come hungry and all that's for sale is a turd with a seed in it. It's not that there is not value perse in then turd and seed, but you will starve to death before it produces any fruit. The farmer will say there is no deception, your expectation is your problem. Ask, well i see there is fruit, how much you want for it? Farmer says it's not for sale.

So I hope my parable is clear.

So what is the best move from here in my worthless opinion? 

Go and look for fruit elsewhere; or, pay the farmer, eat shit and die. 

And realize that is why the farmer put up the sign. To keep you from getting fruit.

@Lleo Oneiro Your parable is clear to me. 

1. you feel there is deception in spiritual business (you haven't mentioned Teal's name so I beg your pardon if this meant to be a question addressed generally)

Business is business and Teal actually talked about charging for the wisdom that you share therefore take what is worth according to how your perceive the value and leave the rest. We all are capable of discerning things for our highest good therefore if I do not see any value in the 'fruits' that the farmer produce I would walk away trusting that the universe is abundant and there are other sources to collect fruit.

Secondly no one can deceive you as you are capable of discerning what is good and what is bad therefore I always question everything before jumping into conclusions. 

Thirdly do not only depend on outside sources because the true wisdom comes deep within. 

Finally I have come to realize more than anything what matters is your true intention. So by deceiving others people deceive themselves. If you have true intentions then universe will always guide you in the perfect path. There are no mistakes in this universe that I believe.