YOD

$60 for a deck of cards?

5 posts in this topic

Yea... some ppl will say one thing and do something different. For fun.. price to make them and an extra five or ten bucks I don't mind that. Realize tho, "this" is a business. Business first.... then if there is anything left, take it with ya out the door. NEXT!

Mind this - Teal does Ask Teal for free, her online workshops are 5 to 20$ only, her books are 10$, her first book is even cheaper or even for free if you get the completion process book. She puts out so much free and cheap content. And she still has to earn a living somehow. Plus right now we're giving a 15$ discount for the cards.

So yes, I see your point of view and yes, it's just paper. But these are also 77 paintings that Teal painted individually and she does have to earn money somehow.

Or course, we hope that in the future we can lower prices, but we're also trying to stay afloat as a business. :)

It's all a matter of  " currency prospective "  really.....60$ is nothing say to my parents...however the same $60 is 13% of my TOTAL monthly income.

Now let's the the contrast in VALUE of the same 60$ set of cards....to me they are PRICELESS....to my parents....not so much!

So, can currency prospective = value prospective......hmmmmmm. ;)

• Upvote 1