Adam

How to bring out the greatness in someone

6 posts in this topic

This question is for @Garnet and ESPECIALLY @Atom. Im very eager to learn from these two amazing people.

How would you go about bringing out the best version of a person?

Thanks in advance for answering. Im very excited to expand my awareness to such lengths which are apparent in the true depths of Atom's words.

No, greatness does not get to pick and choose. You are absolutely 100% correct without any doubt whatsoever. Yes. And, yes, walt, it certainly wouldnt have picked me if it had the choice. We are in conscious agreement on that.

I would upvote that comment if I hadn't used all 50 of my votes today already, Walt. You're a man of unstoppable greatness. Go forth, Walt, and type. Type like you've never typed before. 

There is goodness in every person. You just have to search for it. For ex., Hitler was considered an evil person and we all know what he has done, but at the same time he loved and appreciated art and poetry. 

Adam, i have already told you about free speech and responsibility. Hitler was a great speaker. So, just imagine what he could have done if he had used it to inspire German nation to greatness without distroying another race.

If you knew that there will be no punishment, would you still do anything you want?

Probably most people would say yes. But at the end of the day you are still going to be your own moral police and your own judge.

Hitler knew about his own power, but apparently something was bugging him since his ending wasn't that great. 

@Wowzers

• Downvote 1

21 hours ago, Adam said:

This question is for @Garnet and ESPECIALLY @Atom. Im very eager to learn from these two amazing people.

How would you go about bringing out the best version of a person?

Thanks in advance for answering. Im very excited to expand my awareness to such lengths which are apparent in the true depths of Atom's words.

Adam's words do run deep, don't they?! 

Only you know the best way to bring out your own greatness,  silly!

Because only you define your own greatness, only you know how to bring it out! Savy? Savy!

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Wowzers said:

@Garnet are you comparing me to Hilter?

I was just expressing my thoughts on free speech. Words can be distructive or constractive. With the power of the Hitler's speech he conquered and destroyed. So what his power  could have accomplished? But instead he let anger and blindness rule him. 

By choosing our words and actions wisely (from the heart)  in a respectful manner we can change the world one person at a time.

For ex., Ghandhi, Buddha.

1 hour ago, Wowzers said:

@Garnet Very strange behavior. You feeling ok?

I am great! Thanks for asking. How are you doing? :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1