dwayne.kincaid@yahoo.com

Aphantasia

7 posts in this topic

I  have an issue that alot of people can't understand because of common thought fallacies. Most people know that the content of their thoughts are different from others, but my issue is that my actual method of thinking is different. From what I understand this is a (dis)ability called Aphantasia, which is the lack of ability to mentally visualize. The only time I see anything other than darkness behind my eyes is when I dream, which I am very capable of, but during my waking hours I speak to myself. If I go to solve two two number multiplaction problems I kind of chant them to myself as a way to keep the numbers in mind so I can solve it. I'm wondering if this is because my vibrations are really low or if its a punishment from the scales of karma? Is  the lack of the ability to visualize a disability that  that can be fixed? I also think i'm empathic as well. Could that have something to do with it or maybe a way to determine whether I truely am or not? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Love Peace and Loosh grease. 

• Like 1

that's interesting. I'm dyslexic and words flip flop all the time when I read, but I think in images and my memories are images, I don't know street names because I don't pay attention to it, is it next to a McDonalds or Costco? that's how my brain works. its just a different perspective in my eyes and aphantasia is one of those, I cant even imagine what that's like. how does memory work for you? it isn't bad its just another perspective and no your vibration isn't low or its a punishment.

51 minutes ago, dwayne.kincaid@yahoo.com said:

From what I understand this is a (dis)ability called Aphantasia

they put disability on everything, even sensory over stimulation, why? because some people can pick up on way more information? when it isn't the "standard" it probably has disability on it lol, its just a different way to see something, that's how bad ass the brain is.

• Upvote 2

The way I think would be like if we were talking on a phone and I ask you a question and you answer. My memory is kinda like a automatically recording conversation built on my own highlighted facts that builds whatever i'm thinking about so I generate my own logic that shifts with new found information and context. For example like the iq test question if a=b and b=c then a=c kinda, thing I can't remember faces very well, but my subconcious does. So when I see someone something in the back of my mind says hey you know that guy. Though I can't remember my grandmothers face, when I think of her I feel the love and warmth she blessed me with. All thats fine, I just worry about being able to do things like guide and move my energy. Being able to do things like meditate self hypnosis moving energy to heal the people I love. A common theme I see for the world of energies and dealing with things I can't see is to use your mind to shape it, but how can I shape it if I cant't see it in my mind.

• Upvote 1

I was raised by my grandmother she was one of my closest friends ,and she died June the 2nd of this year. I wish I had began trying to learn earlier, but I didn't I could've helped ease her pain and made it easier for her and again I didn't. She would've climbed mountains for me she stayed so long with the pain for me and she was worried but I couldn't make it any  easier.  My grandfather lost his wife of 50 and hes had a leg that broke several years ago and won't set right because he was on fossimax and it destroyed his bone density in that leg. He hurts on the inside and out and I wanna be able to change some of that. He won't have to be lonely cause i'll be with him but I wanna make it easier. Help him like I couldn't help my grandmother. I can be sitting here and all of a sudden it feels like my heart shattered out of nowhere. I think its the pain compounding from his broken body to his broken heart. I know I can't give him his youth back but I want to be able to do something for those I love before it all culminates and swallows him like it did her.

I've always been this way as far as I can remember. Being that my mind does work like that could it mean that the way my mind influences reality and and my state of consciousness be as fundamentally different as my mental process compared to someone whos visual? The way I'd go about it being different who see what they want to change in their minds? 

• Upvote 1

Hey Dwayne I relate to you a lot! I'm actually able to fantasize but only by my own will, not guided visualizations (and even my own are not very clear in my mind's eye). I'm an Empath, so I don't really know how any of this relates. Anyway, I just have a hard time with visualizations in general. But I don't believe it has nothing to do with your frequency because mine's super high (I believe I'm a Crystal). I've also been effectively meditating on a daily basis for quite a while now :-) 

Could it be this inability to visualize is stemming from a very early consciousness fracture? Such as something between conception and 2-3 years old? My mom has it, she cannot visualize. She had emotional neglect trauma in her early childhood.

Perhaps something dark/scary was visualized at an early age and thus visualization was disconnected from and suppressed from the trauma of it...

• Upvote 1