zeily

winning lottery

9 posts in this topic

What is the best way to act and think in the daily life to win the lottery? does anyone has done it? I know is possible, I know it can happen to me and I don't have any negative believes about getting money in this way.

2 minutes ago, zeily said:

What is the best way to act and think in the daily life to win the lottery? does anyone has done it? I know is possible, I know it can happen to me and I don't have any negative believes about getting money in this way.

The best way to go about it is to believe that you are a winner already. When you are in the vibe of winning, you will win.

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Atom said:

The best way to go about it is to believe that you are a winner already. When you are in the vibe of winning, you will win.

And if you don't, you are always be a winner))

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Garnet said:

And if you don't, you are always be a winner))

That's right! It's about being in the vibration of what you want.

• Upvote 1

That's right!! Even if you lose you're still a winner. 

Garnet is an absolute genius and a precious gift to this forum. What a gal.

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

That's right!! Even if you lose you're still a winner. 

Garnet is an absolute genius and a precious gift to this forum. What a gal.

What's up? I see the demon in you. It's controlling your mind and feeding off of your energy.

1 minute ago, Atom said:

What's up? I see the demon in you. It's controlling your mind and feeding off of your energy.

Awesome. Yeah this is great.

I agree with putting out the vibration that you have already won by thanking the universe for allowing you to receive the abundance of money.  But be specific to how much and how you received the money e.g thank you universe for allowing me to win lottery on the weekend enough to buy my own dream home and start up my own business and than thank the universe for your dream home to further put that vibration out there.  I do it  every morning when I get up.  

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, spf said:

I agree with putting out the vibration that you have already won by thanking the universe for allowing you to receive the abundance of money.  But be specific to how much and how you received the money e.g thank you universe for allowing me to win lottery on the weekend enough to buy my own dream home and start up my own business and than thank the universe for your dream home to further put that vibration out there.  I do it  every morning when I get up.  

Ahhh that's a good technique