Sign in to follow this  
nuia

Root Chakra

11 posts in this topic

So, in the United States, Mt Shasta, California. The Root Chakra of our Earth is located . What do you think this means in regards to Earthquake predictions for that region as well as the up coming 'doomsday'? Really interested in your thoughts. In particular, what does the Root Chakra mean to you? :)

I've been to Mt Shasta and the people were really cool, you have people with colored hair and androgynous looking people, very spiritual. root is survival, support? I keep hearing that change will happen, I don't know if that means in a couple month or in 2 or 5 years, or gradually go to shit with businesses going down. I don't know. 

Edited by Alex7
  • Upvote 1

The root chakra is where we connect our bodies to the body of Earth. Being connected to the root chakra of Earth means you will be solid, stable, and safe.

Edited by Atom
  • Upvote 1

We should all connect to the chakras of the Earth with our intent to become one with her. When we do this healing for Mother Earth and ourselves will occur more quickly.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Alex7 said:

I've been to Mt Shasta and the people were really cool, you have people with colored hair and androgynous looking people, very spiritual. root is survival, support? I keep hearing that change will happen, I don't know if that means in a couple month or in 2 or 5 years, or gradually go to shit with businesses going down. I don't know. 

I've always wanted to visit. Because it is linked to Lemuria.

3 minutes ago, Atom said:

We should all connect to the chakras of the Earth with our intent to become one with her. When we do this healing for Mother Earth and ourselves will occur more quickly.

Beautiful one-ness :)

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Atom said:

Nyeah totally. Nuia nuia totally totally.

I think dat eberyone shood treet eech ither good n say nise things n all hold hanz n sing.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Adam said:

Nyeah totally. Nuia nuia totally totally.

I think dat eberyone shood treet eech ither good n say nise things n all hold hanz n sing.

You are so funny.

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

Do I need to be a little more serious?

Ask Atom, the almighty knower of All.

Ha ha ha ha! :D

• Upvote 1