Craig

massive increase in sex drive.

7 posts in this topic

Has anyone else experienced a big shift in their sex drive.  I am in my mid 50,s and lately am as horny as a rabbit. My partner does not complain , but I feel that I am still wanting. In the past I have made myself unavailable due to self confidence issues. Now that they are gone and I am beginning to live my true life, could this mean a change in my sexual interests as well. I love and get on very fine with my partner, but still feel needing more. Any thoughts on this?

• Upvote 1

Age is not a factor. Health and quality of life is. And as far as wanting more, have a conversation with your partner! :)

• Upvote 2

Ive always found Garnet to be very welcoming and friendly. I would not like to baby sit a forum that has been infiltrated by trolls and negative beings with a mission to upset the users. We have seen it all before and no doubt will keep putting up with them because we believe in the excellent work being done on this site. There is always facebook , or some other forum like the type you may desire !

• Upvote 1

I'm not gonna lie after doing some identifying on shame on my sexual chakra/feelings I've had a spike this week in my sexuality like its the fun side of life and so powerful when manifesting and visual img to use that chakra and I have just started to integrate this energy into my dancing and yeah you could say my drive has gone up hahaha