Violet Dove

Grand Portal of manifestation

61 posts in this topic

Just now, Violet Dove said:

Have you been in the 5th dimension yet?

Yes, it's the experience of being one with love and creation. My reality is more vibrant and colorful.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Atom said:

Yes, it's the experience of being one with love and creation. My reality is more vibrant and colorful.

How did you achieve that? I'm constantly listening to podcasts, youtube videos reading books I'm trying to expand my knowledge but I want to apply it and be 5th dimensional!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

How did you achieve that? I'm constantly listening to podcasts, youtube videos reading books I'm trying to expand my knowledge but I want to apply it and be 5th dimensional!

By connecting to my heart. The heart is where love and God is. The ancient Egyptians knew this. They knew that the heart is the master and the brain is the servant. When you activate your heart, the heart will connect to the brain and both halves of the brain will work as one. When you connect to the heart you become The Divine One.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Atom said:

By connecting to my heart. The heart is where love and God is. The ancient Egyptians knew this. They knew that the heart is the master and the brain is the servant. When you activate your heart, the heart will connect to the brain and both halves of the brain will work as one. When you connect to the heart you become The Divine One.

How do you connect to the heart?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I did my research from books, videos, articles, and teachers, but I realized that when you are in alignment with your heart, you will have access to all knowledge.

2 minutes ago, Violet Dove said:

How do you connect to the heart?

By realizing in the now moment that I am the one within me and that my body and my reality is a projection of the one within.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Violet Dove said:

Seems pretty simple when its said I would say I'm a pretty loving open minded person is there any other helpful pointers you would like to tell us!?

When you become fully 5th dimensional, you will manifest your Oneness powers which will allow you to be fully self sufficient. With your loving and open minded attitude, you will manifest your dreams quickly.

Edited by Atom
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Atom said:

When you become fully 5th dimensional, you will manifest your Oneness powers which will allow you to be fully self sufficient.

What should I start doing to become fully 5th dimensional? Also are you able to manifest anything you want now?

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Violet Dove said:

What should I start doing to become fully 5th dimensional? Also are you able to manifest anything you want now?

By believing, knowing, and creating the reality that you truly love for yourself and others. You can also drink Oneness water with crystals in it which will raise your vibration. Yes, my manifestation process is happening more quickly, but I am not in complete form yet. When I become complete, I will be able to manifest and manipulate energy into anything I want in an instant.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Atom said:

By believing, knowing, and creating the reality that you truly love for yourself and others. You can also drink Oneness water with crystals in it which will raise your vibration. Yes, my manifestation process is happening more quickly, but I am not in complete form yet. When I become complete, I will be able to manifest and manipulate energy into anything I want in an instant.

oh boy if we dont have crystals do you think setting an intent on the water would work just as well? Also where are you from?

• Downvote 1

oh boy if we dont have crystals do you think setting an intent on the water would work just as well? Also where are you from?

Focusing your intent on the water will also work. Labeling it will work, too. I am from California.

1 minute ago, Atom said:

Focusing your intent on the water will also work. Labeling it will work, too. I am from California.

What part, how old are you and what do you do for a living?