Damon is Awesome

8/8 2016? something happening today?

13 posts in this topic

So apparently a lot of people have been saying we are in the most important part of the lionsagte portal which is 8/8 2016, which is today of course but what does it mean? I heard it has something to do with the sirian alien race and activation codes and healing some stuff, anyone got any ideas or input?

• Upvote 1

I've heard of this too. I've heard its Christ consciousness or something? second coming of Christ as they say. I believe that perspective can be accessed. I've got this connection to Jesus recently, maybe that's a part of it? I believe it inside but when I look outside into the world I'm like its a normal day... also these new kids coming in are fucking awesome.

• Upvote 1

I've heard it's an Amplifier of wherever you are. So if you're having a slightly bad day/have a lowish vibration it speeds up a negative spiral, and vice versa.

Today I've felt that idea to be true. The beginning of my day had quite a few things go wrong (waking up feeling out of proportionately exhausted, bus and train service delays etc), but after noon  (and sitting in sunlight outside meditatively) things started improving (and I managed to fit a lot of things into a short amount of time, effortlessly).  

Edited by Andrea Barrett
spelling typo
  • Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Andrea Barrett said:

I've heard it's an Amplifier of wherever you are. So if you're having a slightly bad day/have a lowish vibration it speeds up a negative spiral, and vice versa.

Today I've felt that idea to be true. The beginning of my day had quite a few things go wrong (waking up feeling out of proportionately exhausted, bus and train service delays etc), but after noon  (and sitting in sunlight outside meditatively) things started improving (and I managed to fit a lot of things into a short amount of time, effortlessly).  

awesometacular I'm gonna vibe high then

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Damon is Awesome said:

I'm sending cookies

Pics or didn't happen lol

Yeah let's sit and wonder about some alien activation bullshit and ignore what's happening in front of our faces.