Damon is Awesome

Humbled by this knowledge now

12 posts in this topic

I just wanted to share something I discovered earlier this morning, this new awareness. For quite a while ive been learning more about spirituality especially self love regarding Teal Swan and Law of attraction, but I managed to realise how people must feel when they don't know this or someone instantly tells them they create their onw reality. Its hard you know, its difficutl when they can see so much negative and the illusion of lack, I had to cry, I had to realise I'm not just being surprised by my manifestations, Ive promised that I'm humbled by all of this knowledge, all of my manifestations, never to take them for granted, just wanted to share;)

Edited by Damon is Awesome
word mispelt
  • Upvote 8

It is so hard, wanting to share with others and not being able to. That's why I love this forum. We are all sort of on the same page ( or at least in the same book). I have literally seen the 'lights' dim in someones eyes, talking to them about the law of attraction. It just doesn't make sense to them or the reality that they are living.

• Upvote 6

14 hours ago, nuia said:

It is so hard, wanting to share with others and not being able to. That's why I love this forum. We are all sort of on the same page ( or at least in the same book). I have literally seen the 'lights' dim in someones eyes, talking to them about the law of attraction. It just doesn't make sense to them or the reality that they are living.

Yup. That's also why I love Tealer gatherings, tribe houses and workshops. It's just a different conversation all together

• Upvote 5

Yeah... This was a nice reminder. Thanks for the share. <3

Because yeah, once you realize the LOA is how things work, you realize that all the bad things that have happened to you can't just be blamed externally... it's hard to get to this sort of level of responsibility, and even I still struggle with this on some days.

It's the sort of thing where I want to tell everyone about it, and about how my life has changed since discovering it... but at the same time I'm aware that telling people about it does trigger a lot of people. But ugh it's SO COOL when you really think about it... It's like the big joke of the universe honestly... lol. 

I hope I can manifest going to a Teal Tribe gathering someday... I'd love to be around people who perceive the world in a similar way, I feel like I'd experience a sense of belonging stronger than I have felt my entire life.

• Upvote 5

9 minutes ago, Tessa Rae said:

Yeah... This was a nice reminder. Thanks for the share. <3

Because yeah, once you realize the LOA is how things work, you realize that all the bad things that have happened to you can't just be blamed externally... it's hard to get to this sort of level of responsibility, and even I still struggle with this on some days.

It's the sort of thing where I want to tell everyone about it, and about how my life has changed since discovering it... but at the same time I'm aware that telling people about it does trigger a lot of people. But ugh it's SO COOL when you really think about it... It's like the big joke of the universe honestly... lol. 

I hope I can manifest going to a Teal Tribe gathering someday... I'd love to be around people who perceive the world in a similar way, I feel like I'd experience a sense of belonging stronger than I have felt my entire life.

I know exactly what u mean, I have seen teal tribes and workshops online but now I would really love to go, and yeah I initially wanted to tell people about this to make them happier as well but then Teal was asked how does she deal with this, so she made a choice to consciously attract and be around awake people, so when she sees people who are unconsciouss she thinks they are an alien species and wonders how they survivie hahaha, I guess we can add a little humour to it haha we all know this is the magic of life.

• Upvote 2

I think accepting that you did it all to yourself could be the biggest barrier for people to believe all this, at least at first.  When I first heard that I was like there's no way I did this crap to myself...but once I came to accept it and believe it I realized how empowering it is!

I am still trying to understand how not to be in resistance to things I don't want to do and situations I don't like.  I need a balance, cause all this doing stuff for yourself is great but I still need to clean the house lol.  I find it hard to get to this higher vibration where I am streaming information from source and then have to turn it off or down or ignore it and go do 3D matrix stuff...

it is starting to mess with me too.  Since I realized and accepted that I was a slave I feel like I cannot live like that anymore.  I can't stand these crappy jobs and rules and regulations that don't make sense, are not fair and that I didn't even get a vote on.  I cannot do it anymore but I still exist I 3D and have to support myself/kids; I can't just flake off and out somewhere while the bills don't get paid.  I can't believe the lame conversations people have while I am here wondering why nothing I see going on around me makes any sense.  The facts and statistics of my life, people I know lives', and the world at large do not make any sense and nobody even notices.  I  could list examples all day... my sense of time has been all messed up too, I lose track of it, I can't figure out when to leave for places, I can't figure out how much time I need to allow for stuff, I can't get places on time (I used to be early for everything), I look up and hours are gone...  and the signs all day long, if I look at the clock and see numbers that are NOT in some sort of arrangement I would think that was strange because that never happens.. it's always signs.  It's great and wonderful but it's hard to balance (at least for me).

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, jro5139 said:

I think accepting that you did it all to yourself could be the biggest barrier for people to believe all this, at least at first.  When I first heard that I was like there's no way I did this crap to myself...but once I came to accept it and believe it I realized how empowering it is!

I am still trying to understand how not to be in resistance to things I don't want to do and situations I don't like.  I need a balance, cause all this doing stuff for yourself is great but I still need to clean the house lol.  I find it hard to get to this higher vibration where I am streaming information from source and then have to turn it off or down or ignore it and go do 3D matrix stuff...

it is starting to mess with me too.  Since I realized and accepted that I was a slave I feel like I cannot live like that anymore.  I can't stand these crappy jobs and rules and regulations that don't make sense, are not fair and that I didn't even get a vote on.  I cannot do it anymore but I still exist I 3D and have to support myself/kids; I can't just flake off and out somewhere while the bills don't get paid.  I can't believe the lame conversations people have while I am here wondering why nothing I see going on around me makes any sense.  The facts and statistics of my life, people I know lives', and the world at large do not make any sense and nobody even notices.  I  could list examples all day... my sense of time has been all messed up too, I lose track of it, I can't figure out when to leave for places, I can't figure out how much time I need to allow for stuff, I can't get places on time (I used to be early for everything), I look up and hours are gone...  and the signs all day long, if I look at the clock and see numbers that are NOT in some sort of arrangement I would think that was strange because that never happens.. it's always signs.  It's great and wonderful but it's hard to balance (at least for me).

I think your feeling this way as well because of this huge shift this summer and what teal said in her blog about where the world is heading, the viel between the dimensions is lifting as the earth ascends faster and faster. Take time for yourself if you have, order some more books or watch more vidoes about it if u canto feel more empowered, or u could just watch funny videos which gets u in a high vibration anyway haha but don't worry, cus seriously the more u raise ur vibrations the more u will find more stuff to do that makes u feel joy, tis a fact of life 

• Upvote 3

On 8/12/2016 at 6:08 PM, jro5139 said:

I am still trying to understand how not to be in resistance to things I don't want to do and situations I don't like.  I need a balance, cause all this doing stuff for yourself is great but I still need to clean the house lol. 

Hehe, this hit home for me. I am in a place in my life where spiritual insights, artistry, and metaphysical knowledge comes to me like second nature, but practical things like getting a job and functioning in society like a normal person are not the sort of things that come naturally to me, I have to work at it a little harder than most people.

The summer shift has made me NOT a vibrational match to a job, lmao. The dimensions blending is becoming even more apparent too, in the next two years it will be increasingly difficult for people to ignore the changes that are taking place in reality as we know it. I just wish I could understand it... but I'm finding these concepts are for the most part, abstract.

Balance has been a recurring theme in my life lately as well. <3 

I heard a quote lately, that our lives can only be understood backwards, yet we must live our lives forwards.

This quote has helped me a bunch with all of these changes.

Edited by Tessa Rae
  • Upvote 2

Well now that the summer shift is over, I have felt my vibration drop slightly and a feeling of things somewhat returning to "normal".  I feel more grounded and able to work and such but I feel sad like before and I would rather have the strange feelings and high vibration of before.  I am still on a higher vibe than I was before summer, but it has kind of evened out and the symptoms are mostly gone.  I am still struggling to find a "real job" right now just working in a bar and I hope it's temporary, but something weird was the first time I walked into the bar I felt deja vu and I know I have never been there before.  Then one reason I felt hesitant to go back to work was I was not looking forward dealing with work place drama and I found this little bar to work in where everyone is super cool and there is very little drama.  Still I have yet to make that whole situation manifest to what I would like it to be and I have tried to work on myself and clear my money blocks.  I am hoping for change as it seems the only way things can really improve for people like me.

• Upvote 1