Sign in to follow this  
world of challenge

upgrading through life

3 posts in this topic

There may be no way to explain the real feelings behind the initial willingness and intention behind this post. 

My experiences tell me that we will all learn our own way but also we are all very special in our own ways. As with syncing with energies it is all so real it smacks me rite in the face. I find it odd now that I am not so new to sync it is just another part of my life. It jumps out at me daily. Friends have passed and it all happens so fast realizing you cant hold on too long. I know life is moving at an exceptional speed and to get hung up is to forget you have real feelings that you ignore. 

Life is real, realising you are here for a short time is a wake up call. Emagine having 1000 years to reflect on 80 to 100 years of of being here alive. It just dousnt add up when i talk to other people sunk into the the unlimited experiences life has to offer only seeing few. Life is never ending even when it ends. 

I am past the excited initial understanding of sync. Iet it and I continue to learn. I realize new life and innocents will continue to be lessons and to not fully disregard young minds and at the same time not fully disregard old minds for they will clash and explode. 

Those feelings that dam near made me puke are the most challenging and prove to teach the toughest lessons ill ever learn.

My lesson to teach is to deal with what bothers you as soon as possible. Get it overwithand start living. Im not the cornerstone of this im just another that has had a taste of whats around the corner and im leaving a note at the corner for you. Read it keep it and leave your own message for the next when your ready.

Lets do this together forever lol! 

Edited by world of challenge
  • Upvote 2

I don't know why I even think for a little bit that life should be the same everyday, we literally are down here to evolve so the universe will do just that to you. not cursed, just here to evolve because its fun for your soul. like when life changes and you're at another chapter it reminds me how temporary this is.

Edited by Alex7
  • Upvote 2