Aristotle

Eat Whole, Crushed Seeds to POTENTIZE your Nutrition

21 posts in this topic

Hi guys-

I recently learned about the MIRACULOUS benefits of eating whole, crushed seeds. The company Rain International provides an exceptional way to do so if you have the pennies to afford their products. Since one cannot argue that we are 'light beings', it makes sense to essentially eat light which is what is contained within the whole seed, especially the husk. Seeds contain stored-vortexes of light energy via a Fibonnaci sequence, with DNA/RNA spare parts among other potent nutrients, which do WONDERS for the brain and body. If anyone is looking to improve their health or even for a CURE to certain very serious illnesses, EXPECT MIRACLES from Rain products, which have been very thoughtfully crafted and are on the cutting-edge of seed-based nutrition. They are on social media and obviously have a website! Here's to your health and/or perhaps seriously improving someone's condition with this LIFE-CHANGING information!

-Nick  

Call me paranoid, but with the terms MIRACULOUS, CURE, WONDERS, EXPECT MIRACLES and the company name all capitailzed, it kind of makes me feel like I'm being pitched a sale here.

Perhaps the products are indeed great for you, but are you sure you are not affiliated with Rain International? ;) 

• Upvote 2

I promise you I am not :-) Be on the lookout for seed-based nutrition. It is the future of fighting many diseases due to the fact that they are HIGHLY ANTI-INFLAMMATORY. There are so many conditions beginning to be proven to be made significantly worse by inflammation, including 'mental' illnesses! The whole, crushed seed contains the oils that the brain needs to optimally function, for instance. Just by thinking about it in different ways also, we are meant to eat the seed of the plant and '!!!!! them out' nearby so that the plant can flourish. Shamans have also used certain bird !!!!! to cure malaria, for example, due to the birds' seed-based diet. 

I see. It's just that I'm fairly wary any time health products are promoted as potentially curing 'very serious illness' since there are some predatory people out there who peddle to the vulnerable.

Can I ask why it is you think this product may be able to cure illness, how it does that and if you have any sources to this claim? 

It's in the DNA/RNA spare parts contained primarily within the husk via the light-vortex energy I mentioned. The husk actually has antennae that facilitate this process. We are also talking some famous seeds here, including black cumin (which people have said cures cancer and was found in ancient egyptian tombs supposedly), black raspberry, and chardonnay grape seeds. Rain mixes these three whole, crushed seeds in a 2 oz. packet called SOUL containing d-ribose sugars as well that actually lower blood sugar and make the seeds easily digestible. Their other product in a 2 oz. packet is CORE, which obviously contains seeds and additional nutrients such as spiralina, and an awesome protein powder called FORM, which has chia, hemp seeds among other ingredients. It's my go to vegan protein powder from now on!

As far as sources, the company has several YouTube videos. FWIW, I am also good friends with one of the holistic doctors on the medical advisory board and he certainly has written several articles on the science of it and is the real deal.

I also realize that I while I may appear to be a salesman to some I am merely trying to be a good teacher! I'm hoping others will pick up on my overall vibration and frequency in order to intuit the meaning of the messages I am trying to convey. That is the problem with this type of communication and any for that matter- that one must inuit another's true meaning and intention.

On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 8:05 PM, boxofrain said:

Call me paranoid, but with the terms MIRACULOUS, CURE, WONDERS, EXPECT MIRACLES and the company name all capitailzed, it kind of makes me feel like I'm being pitched a sale here.

Perhaps the products are indeed great for you, but are you sure you are not affiliated with Rain International? ;) 

Hahaha :D 

@boxofrain He is also using some deep sacred knowledge about it!!! Well done!

@Aristotle I like seeds. Nice website)))

• Upvote 1

I think they say not to eat the outside layer due to cyanic acid in some seeds; however, due to the way the seed recieves the light, the husk is where the magic lies, and the problem of too much cyanic acid can be addressed by mixing with other ingredients as I believe Rain has done with their products...

@Aristotle your knowledge about seeds is amazing. One of my wishes is for people to throw all the seeds that are left from the food outside if they wish not to keep any))

Collide- if you are thinking quinoa is a seed I am fairly certain it is actually a grain which is why I personally don't eat a lot of it and could be OUT completely in the future.

Garnet- that is a great idea to throw seeds outside for them to grow. Think of all the precious pumpkin seeds wasted on Halloween!

Edited by Aristotle
  • Upvote 1