Sign in to follow this  
Lunar10

The Reality of the "Forest Fire"

5 posts in this topic

Let's be clear about the "Forest Fire" that Teal predicts to inevitably happen to us. It's not just the financial breakdown that is bound to happen and which most people see coming. Where would be the spiritual ascending in a financial breakdown? The countries would introduce new currencies and the old system would slowly return to where it started.  It would be rocky but not the big shift.

It is a third world war. You can be the most mondane human beeing and still recognize the clear signs. In the last months Nato forces were more than tripled at the russian borders, massive missile deployment in eastern Europe by the US, a country with a foreign policy of a starving bloodhound. Oh well i live in central Europe and it wouldn't be exaggerated to say that i'm somewhat worried. I accept Source's and other spiritial entities' choice to brutally murder the majority of us, so Source's consciousness can grow a tad faster, but i must say, it would be really neat getting out of this alive. Teal was positive that her guides would be on the alert when something was coming, yet i'm afraid this alert could be too late for Western Europe, where we are literally the first to die. Fleeing when the snowball visibly started rolling might very well be too late.

I want clarity, some kind of prediction of people who have spiritual access to future time lines when things and energies are condensing. Because my spiritual guide, an old imperturbable man, isn't telling me jack shit. Seriously, what are your guys' plans? Where do you plan on going? Some island in the middle of the ocean? Another question for people with more access, where actually are the best places to go? Why didn't Teal go into any detail about anything regarding this topic? "Something utterly horrendous will happen!... do your best." Okay she mentioned self sufficient communities and training skills for the future, but that was about it. And let's stop calling it the ominous "Forest Fire" and call things at their name. This is not the time for implied truths. Well, at worst we're all gonna die.

Edited by Lunar10
  • Upvote 2

I suggest that we should all manifest our telepathic powers derived from oneness and love by drinking water that has been energized with our collective intent of oneness and love and ascension. We will use these powers to build communities of oneness and peace and to fight in the war between dark and light.

@Lunar10 I feel exactly the same. I have no idea what to do, or where to go, how to prepare. I live in the UK and know that we will definitely be affected in some way, but have no idea how to start or what to say to my family in order to prepare.  There is a website here, which says that the main war will be between America, China and Japan:

http://www.spiritualresearchfoundation.org/spiritual-research/global-issues/world-war-3-predictions/ 

Maybe Russia won't get involved....as if they release their nuclear on US, then the whole planet will be wiped out as they have some of the biggest active volcanos (Yellowstone or something), and that's supposedly going to cover the planet in dust and particles.  Personally I think South America might be one of the safest places, as this is where the earth's kundalini currently is, so it's supposed to be the most spiritual place on earth now.  But that's just a wild guess.

Impatiently waiting for news too. Hope you mange to find your answers.

Mx

• Upvote 1

Those who live in Europe should definitely be thinking about this. I do not understand at all why Teal has not talked about Europe in this fast-approaching situation. She has even talked about this subject in European workshops, to a European audience, yet she has told us nothing directly or even indirectly about Europe. What is that about?

She has always said that Europe is the place with the least suffering on the planet right now. That is really great, and a good reason to like living in Europe. But now the U.S and Russia are going to be at war, and very soon. Europe is right in the middle, and most of Europe is controlled by the U.S. The Western states are major systemic powers in their own rights, whereas the Eastern states are where much of the American-led military pressure with Russia is building. So what do we make of this?

I think our wealth and sophistication has made us a tad bit vulnerable. Europe is basically a massive over-urbanized network, one which does not have the advantage of more space or a friendly climate compared to much of the world, not to mention a very complacent populace who have long since abandoned their ability to connect with the earth. As progressive as Europe is, it is also bloated, lazy, and directionless. Hardly a sure bet during a world war.

There are too many unknowns as of yet but I am not optimistic about whatever will come.

I don't like south america either. People here are full of resentment towards westerners. They are completely unreliable. I love the values and innate honesty of the people of Europe (not the system though).