CanadianGirl1991

Hamilton ON

4 posts in this topic

Hello! Just adding another city to the Ontario list ^_^

If anyone else is from the area, please comment and introduce yourself!

i will begin:

I am 24. I was born and have continued to grow up in Hamilton. The farthest that I have lived on my own was Toronto. I studied media and film in college until I discovered my life purpose in 2012, that was to build a career to help people. I am now a recreational therapist and couldn't be happier with my choice. It has been terrifying to make a change and to continuously follow what I believe in, but I haven't stopped yet. 

I am looking to find like minded people! 

I enjoy being outside, self growth, spontaneous adventures, fitness, humour, all the animals, a lot of food (vegetarian style disguised as meat), good reads, learning everyday, motivation, inspirational people, and so much more!

..and go!

Hi :) I was born in Hamilton too, currently live in Welland. I'm 29, went to school for environmental engineering, but am planning for a more service-oriented spiritual career, when the time is right for that. Sounds like you did the right thing with your change in life direction :) Nice to meet you!

• Upvote 1

Nice to hear from you Andrew!

i don't think I have ever actually stopped in Welland to properly explore it. Any interesting places there?

Always cool to see people on this site who we from and/or familiar with Hamilton. 

Also sounds like you are making the right choice for a service oriented career!

Hmm well Welland doesn't have too much of interest lol - there's a nice walking trail along the canal that's beautiful, and some other hiking trails, but not a lot of things to do as there might be in a larger city :)

I go to Hamilton every so often for the Rawlicious restaurant, as it's the closest raw vegan restaurant to me - they have delicious food :)