AbsoluteWave

Amazing Teal Interview.

11 posts in this topic

@Atom @Akurabis @Amit @Daz

This is EFFING amazing and does seem to take place after the main video I shared.  it gets super good a bit after the nutshell of her childhood, and these ideas are REALLY REALLY taking shape and ifeel so much powerful hope for the future we are wanting to make.

• Upvote 1

( The sound and content improves over time.  it's SOOOO effing amazing.  I'm loving 2016 more and more.  And wish i could really get involved in this and really get myself out of the current cycle I've got myself in.  I REALLY want to end up looking, feeling and acting like Zach...   Oh how I just wish somebody, either stranger or familiar would just actually come to my area so i can actually have somebody to give me reason to really get out of bed and out of the house because i'm gently suffering in here and i REALLY want somebody who is awake to talk to... SO much of this I've even known since i was fairly young and I still like he said at one point.. I really don't feel like I'm 23.. he's actually younger than me and he looks and acts more mature and well informed than I do..   It's like i want ot so badly be this person who may already exist inside but never gets the chance too.. probably the whole projected thing from others and then taught to me that it's not okay, this is the norm and you doing that upsets the norm and therefore it's bad. )

T

hahaha awesome thank you because ive literally been on a spree of Teal Swan interviews this past week and I needed some more good ones cus in some she reveals awesome information that se doesn't in others, due to specific questions being asked of course

4 minutes ago, Damon is Awesome said:

hahaha awesome thank you because ive literally been on a spree of Teal Swan interviews this past week and I needed some more good ones cus in some she reveals awesome information that se doesn't in others, due to specific questions being asked of course

I'm glad to have passed this on.  this is recently in 2016, and i will share another to this thread i created.  It's all coming together and soon people even in Europe will start to notice the same issues that are happening in the US, just in different ways, but some will be exactly identical. I have been wanting so badly to go to America since that's where it's all at, even for things like this and in places such as Sedona... I really want to live and be myself 100 percent, all the time.. xD  and meet people who will actually stick with me and you know.. value you me for me.. =D  and therefore bring the best out in me and hold space for me when i'm in lower vibrations but also help me get out there and show me off in a way.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, AbsoluteWave said:

I'm glad to have passed this on.  this is recently in 2016, and i will share another to this thread i created.  It's all coming together and soon people even in Europe will start to notice the same issues that are happening in the US, just in different ways, but some will be exactly identical. I have been wanting so badly to go to America since that's where it's all at, even for things like this and in places such as Sedona... I really want to live and be myself 100 percent, all the time.. xD  and meet people who will actually stick with me and you know.. value you me for me.. =D  and therefore bring the best out in me and hold space for me when i'm in lower vibrations but also help me get out there and show me off in a way.

I know what you mean hahaha, I have wanted to go to America cus I deeply desire, will and defiantly am a film director hahah but with all this talk of a forest fire and the crumbling of society that means Hollywood too, luckily I start 2nd year of university in UK in two months so I still got time

2 hours ago, Damon is Awesome said:

I know what you mean hahaha, I have wanted to go to America cus I deeply desire, will and defiantly am a film director hahah but with all this talk of a forest fire and the crumbling of society that means Hollywood too, luckily I start 2nd year of university in UK in two months so I still got time

I'm sure you also got into film and media for multiple reasons but the amazing this was the purity that hollywood was actually founded upon before big corps started noticing and wanting to gain money off of that... that's when things got a bit awry.. xD  Also, if it does crumble, you could be one of the guys that form the new hollywood, perhaps with it' own new name and it may bring back the core principles that they had.  which will give belongingness to people once again.  place to ' run' to, where society can rebuild in a totally safe and empowering way.

Edited by AbsoluteWave
  • Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, AbsoluteWave said:

I'm sure you also got into film and media for multiple reasons but the amazing this was the purity that hollywood was actually founded upon before big corps started noticing and wanting to gain money off of that... that's when things got a bit awry.. xD  Also, if it does crumble, you could be one of the guys that form the new hollywood, perhaps with it' own new name and it may bring back the core principles that they had.  which will give belongingness to people once again.  place to ' run' to, where society can rebuild in a totally safe and empowering way.

That's so awesome I never thought if it like that thanks