Guest amy f

Insomnia

15 posts in this topic

Guest amy f

I dont know if i am experiencing insomnia but i cant seem to fall asleep even when i am exhausted or feel unwell. I literally lay down and spend hours and hours in the night tossing and turning, cant sleep though i am tired. I feel all this pressure and end up getting a headache. And by the time i end up falling asleep its morning and have to get up. Please do a video for this, id appreciate the advice on what to do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have this problem too! It is really interfering with my life. When I am trying to sleep, I feel anxious and all the noises I hear disrupt me. I sometimes get scared and paranoid about people breaking into the house. Sometimes I just stay up and worry about my life. Sometimes I just cannot stop thinking and fall asleep, even if I am not anxious. I naurally seem to fall asleep around 2am, but this sleep schedule is very inconvenient because I don't wake up until noon. I hope Teal does a video about this too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest amy f

@Garnet  Sometimes i go 2 or more days without sleep, but it doesn't come from a good place. I know there are people who dont sleep based on high energy levels because they are enjoying themselves and are aligned with higher energies but that is not the case for me i dont think as i am not exactly the happiest person you'll come across. I've been experiencing deep emotional pain for years, in a state of depression, lack of motivation, fear, uncertainty, mostly uncertainty, low energy. Thats not to say i have not experienced higher energies, i have but that is only when i am in a state of gratitude or deep meditation and peace. I find my dominant vibrations are based around being stuck and frozen without direction, drowning in fear itself is not so fun, so i am kept up even when i am exhausted and cant be bothered to even think thoughts anymore. Sometimes i am so exhausted i just dont think. Im sometimes in a state of detachment and observation.. and sometimes there is just a kind of emptiness or void. Its like not even death itself could make this worse. It seems death would be a release but thats not what i want. To somehow be able to create a reality of calmness and peace is all i want, but i find that hard to even dream possible with what is to come in the near future. But that is probably just me using an excuse to not challenge myself, due to lack of motivation. Peace and calmness is not tangible, its a state of being. I feel its my natural essence, but i dont know how to be that in this world. Ive struggled with anxiety basically all my teen years, which i think is an extension of past issues, so i am mostly experiencing anxiety 24/7 which i think would keep anyone awake no matter how exhausting. I think i sleep for long hours (to many) and sometimes barely any

My eating habits are all over the place, sometimes not eating at all 

 

 

Edited by amy f

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@amy f you have a lot on your plate. It sounds like you have a lot of self-forced issues. Do you work? If you do, does your job alternate your hours?

Since your eating habits are all over the place, do you have someone or a partner to help you with it?

I personally don't feel hunger the same way i used to. So, i often just forget that i didn't eat. I do try to snack often and drink. But if i don't eat when i start feeling weakness I experience crush similar to sugar crush. I need to be reminded to have nuts to snack on to avoid this.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest amy f

@Garnet I do not work right now, focusing more on choosing what to study,  as there are no jobs i would enjoy right now, but i am looking, as i do want to work, aslong as it is something i enjoy.. enjoying is what i need most right now. (i am 19 so still trying to find myself and what to do with life) :)

I had a naturopath who i used to see but with my depression i fell off the plan and stopped with life entirely...I have had thyroid issues since my early teens so that probably does not help with sleeping patterns! I know how you feel about the hunger thing.. I wish i didnt have to eat food. I like food but i lose interest.. i wish i could be a breatharian.. feels more natural to do so.. but dont know how safe that is especially for someone who doesnt already have their health in check.

Over the years ive experienced something like almost passing out and i lose hearing and this loud ringing noise happens and then white noise happens and then i get dizzy and weak and probably would pass out if i didnt lay down every single time. I have also experienced sharp stabbing pains around my head which isnt nic when trying to fall asleep. This has happened alot over the past few years, which i should have seen a doctor for but i dont like people putting ideas into my head because i believe i can heal whatever it is... but i guess maybe i am afraid to face whatever i have suppressed which caused all these health issues in the first place. (these are just some health issues ive had) Hopefully i get a handle on this

Edited by amy f

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@amy f if you want things to change, then you have to make a choice for that to happen. You're so young and there are so many things out there for you to experience. Don't waste your time and find a way to live and have joy in your life. I know that suppressed emotions can affect our health and our well being, but do you really want your past rule over you? Take control over yourself and your life will change.

Sending you Love ❤

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happiness is just a thought and choice away. Positive and loving thoughts transmute all negative and fearful emotions to love. Just look at Masaru Emoto's experiments on water. Positive or negative intent towards water transforms water into beautiful snowflake crystals when the water is exposed to loving intent. When water is exposed to negative intent it becomes ugly and deformed crystals.

One of Masaru Emoto's experiments was purifying a polluted river with positive prayers. That was a whole river with negative intent that was transformed by positive intent.

Another thing to remember about intent is that loving intent is stronger than fearful intent and when you muster enough loving intent or vibration, all of your fears will dissolve. Wallowing in your misery will never help. I used to wallow in my misery for most of my life and the thing that changed everything was my positive mindset.

All you need to do is choose love over fear.

Edited by Atom
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you have insomnia and  ringing in your ears this can be a parisite too,

Let your dockter do a check up.

I believe these problems are caused by a high ammonia level

in the brain. This belief is based on two observations. Ornithine,

an ammonia reducer, induces a wonderful sleep in sleepdeprived

persons.

It is also observed that after killing parasites,

which produce ammonia, sleep is much improved.

Our metabolism does not produce ammonia.

Ornithine, given at bedtime, may take ½

hour to do its magic. It is perfectly safe, since it is anatural to your body, and a food constituent.

P.S. if you wanna know it more in detail give me a sign

 

Edited by Tibor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest amy f

@Tibor I think im getting better although still sleepless nights and exhaustion, always feeling tired but I don't think it to be parasite related. I just think i am not motivated about my own life which makes life boring and being bored with life just feels like i am at a dead end. I think i maybe need to create a path rather then follow one, so i am wanting to get inspired so i can receive enough energy to then go for what is aligned with my heart but just does not seem to be happening right now. I can't force inspiration. I'm hoping teal does a video about tapping into our creativity! Some how I need to get out of my head to be open enough to receive i think. Thank you for contributing to this topic!! 

@Garnet <3 

Atom~ (the tag wont work for some reason), I am aware of intention and how it can transform or create. I will have a look at masaru emoto's experiment (: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, amy f said:

@Tibor I think im getting better although still sleepless nights and exhaustion, always feeling tired but I don't think it to be parasite related. I just think i am not motivated about my own life which makes life boring and being bored with life just feels like i am at a dead end. I think i maybe need to create a path rather then follow one, so i am wanting to get inspired so i can receive enough energy to then go for what is aligned with my heart but just does not seem to be happening right now. I can't force inspiration. I'm hoping teal does a video about tapping into our creativity! Some how I need to get out of my head to be open enough to receive i think. Thank you for contributing to this topic!! 

@Garnet <3 

Atom~ (the tag wont work for some reason), I am aware of intention and how it can transform or create. I will have a look at masaru emoto's experiment (: 

Glad to hear you're doing better. 

Yes, you you're right, we can force creativity on us. But what we can do is to make an effort and spend time with creative people, or attend places like art galleries, museums etc. One of my personal favorite is to just photograph what speaks to me. Or often i just open a book on a random page and it's there))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest amy f

I thought i was getting better but i have been awake since yesterday morning, it is now quarter to 7 at night, and i am exhausted yet seem to distract myself from sleeping. I think i feel like i cant rest until i have something to loo forward to. I simply just dont enjoy life right now. I have sat down with myself to ask myself "what do i really want?" but i dont know. I dont seem to feel excited about anything. Maybe this is making me lose sleep? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, amy f said:

I thought i was getting better but i have been awake since yesterday morning, it is now quarter to 7 at night, and i am exhausted yet seem to distract myself from sleeping. I think i feel like i cant rest until i have something to loo forward to. I simply just dont enjoy life right now. I have sat down with myself to ask myself "what do i really want?" but i dont know. I dont seem to feel excited about anything. Maybe this is making me lose sleep? 

Probably you just think too much ?
I mean i had this problem troughout my life and i kinda still have it just that i learned not to make much out of it so my reaction
is not like damn if i dont sleep now i will be like a zombie tomorrow i just let it be and accept and and sooner or later i will sleep.
Over the years i noticed that it usually helps me to sleep when i kind of invent my own dream world in my fantasy and just fantasize about it
which distracted me from the fact that i could not sleep and i felt asleep pretty fast i still use it sometimes.

I dont know why it is but i always had a hard time sleeping it never occured to me that i feel asleep without wanting to do it like other people
just fall asleep while watching tv or something i just cant no matter how tired i am the only case where i fall asleep without wanting to is sometimes
during meditation when i lay down with my eyes closed and kind of lose my focus on being conscious while i am really sleepy.
 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest amy f

@LaucherJunge i would try the "fantasizing technique" but i find fantasy keeps me awake, because im using my mind, not so much the heart, since i think fantasy is based on mind and something you wish to escape, its based on emptinesand chasing something that is runningaway. Rather then pure desire is something you want to receive and experience. I think fantasy is an escape technique.. And escapism is something i have recently become aware of within myself, so avoiding myself and going into fantasy may not be the best option for me but i appreciate the suggestion. Meditation seems to be the only thing that gets me to sleep! I think i fall asleep after meditation so i dont go any further,deeper into consciousness maybe because im not ready or just not meant to which is frustrating.. I think this frustration keeps me awake. yet it uses a lot of my energy to..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, amy f said:

@LaucherJunge i would try the "fantasizing technique" but i find fantasy keeps me awake, because im using my mind, not so much the heart, since i think fantasy is based on mind and something you wish to escape, its based on emptinesand chasing something that is runningaway. Rather then pure desire is something you want to receive and experience. I think fantasy is an escape technique.. And escapism is something i have recently become aware of within myself, so avoiding myself and going into fantasy may not be the best option for me but i appreciate the suggestion. Meditation seems to be the only thing that gets me to sleep! I think i fall asleep after meditation so i dont go any further,deeper into consciousness maybe because im not ready or just not meant to which is frustrating.. I think this frustration keeps me awake. yet it uses a lot of my energy to..

Thats great if you fall asleep after meditation. For me its the opposite after meditation i am so conscious that i have a hard time losing consciousness and falling into sleep well but i know a great video about this i just discovered yesterday from a really great enlightened master. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUQFw2jNf7s

Edited by LaucherJunge

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now