twisted love

does anyone else think sex is overated?

22 posts in this topic

i have very little interest in sex...and do not understand why it is such a bog deal and why people have/want to have sex so often.  i'm not assexual..or atleast i don't think i am. i just have very little inetrest in it.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Garnet said:

When you're with the right person that's all you want to do! Yes, it's mind blowing.... :D

@Garnet right person :thinking-yahoo-emoticon:

59 minutes ago, walt said:

Distress can affect every facet of our life.

Have you looked at your sexual astrology?

no...i have never heard of that...what is a sexual astorogloy :o

14 hours ago, Garnet said:

When you're with the right person that's all you want to do! Yes, it's mind blowing.... :D

well i have been with my bf for like a year and a half and we used to have sex like all thetime in the early phases of our realtionships...but for a long time it's just just been boring and i have no intrest in it. i don't hate it or dislike it....i just have no intrest in it.  don't most ppl lose intreest in sex after a while tho?

4 hours ago, Garnet said:

My girlfriend and I tease each other all the time. So, i guess it's also when we're with the right people :D

@twisted love what is sex for you? 

idk...i feel like for me......for most of my life sex has been a way to fufil emotional needs mostly...like attention or worth things like that. idk....wat is sex for most ppl?

1 hour ago, twisted love said:

idk...i feel like for me......for most of my life sex has been a way to fufil emotional needs mostly...like attention or worth things like that. idk....wat is sex for most ppl?

For me i perceive sex as the closest you can come physically to a person. It is also an amplifier of the energies already present in both beings so if the relationship itself is abusive, those energies can become more prominent during sex.

And by the way, when you have lost interest in sex with your partner this can mean you somewhere have lost interest in that partner. If you don't feel good being that physically near them, then it doesn't matter how much you try since you already feel "meh" about the relationship. 

i think people might of fucked up the idea of sex like they did god. it gives the love chemical, but when that fades you're like shit I didn't really love you! to me i care about perspective more than anything, and love, that makes me cry every time. i love to know peoples inner world, i love that level of intimacy, sex i could care less, and ive been around it, its just sex. i don't sexualize people because i don't give a shit, if i know you i will love you, that's just how im wired.

Sex can be used to reach higher levels of consciousness. In ancient Egypt, it gave you access to the higher dimensions. Fusing with another human via sex is an expanded way of being, but you only expand your awareness when you focus on love. Sex has a creative energy. Sex is the symbol for unity consciousness where the feminine and masculine are one divine being. When you have sex, you are literally combining yourselves into one spirit, one mind, and one  body.

There are sex rituals that have you become one divine being that is both male and female. At one point in human history humans were both genders.

I don't really have much interest in sex, too. I would only think about sex if I love someone romantically and that is rare.

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, twisted love said:

@twisted love I know what you mean! This is why it is important to have a sexual experience with the 'right person' as @Garnet says. There were times I felt so bad after sex but pretended that I was happy. So yes I am sure it is a blissful experience when it is infused with true love but to get there some has to go through some unpleasant experiences.  As @Atom have mentioned it is rare to some. As @Alex7 have mentioned people have destroyed the true meaning. 

No it's not overrated! It's how we all were concieved. It's natural and awesome. You're just going through a phase.

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

No it's not overrated! It's how we all were concieved. It's natural and awesome. You're just going through a phase.

Not all people are that interested in sex.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'm not sure what constitutes "sex" in this case. I'm very sensual, and put more weight on that, than I do the sexual. I like to build the electricity!! :) So, you know, I could get my rocks off all night, or keep them turned on, rather. ...without physical penetration. I think I could have sex, without fucking. I've never really tried, but I'm pretty sure I could get us off with clothes on. I'm pretty sure you can merge on a "soul" level, without actually "merging" on a physical level.

I'd rather kiss than fuck.

Is it Hot n' Ready!? (The pizza, I mean.)