ste92k

How to communicate with crystals?

14 posts in this topic

How do you communicate with crystals? I get confused between my own thoughts and possibly theirs when I try to communicate with them. I don't know if I am making them up or not.

Edited by ste92k

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can talk to them or connect with them telepathically. When you communicate telepathically, you fuse your minds.

 

Edited by Atom
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, ste92k said:

Ya but HOW

By feeling their vibration and intent. You can connect with them if you drink water that has been in contact with crystals.

 

Edited by Atom
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

though I have yet to have a telepathic communication with my crystals and minerals, I feel as if I communicate with them. I meditate with the crystal I wish to communicate with, generally picking it up in my hand once I have reached a place of honest connection to my higher self, then as I hold the crystal I feel a deep emotional bond with it, different depending on which one I hold. And some just feel like rocks to me, not all I feel connected with.

if you feel unsure about the reality of your communication, then place yourself in a head space where you believe what you say to be 100% truth. connect with your higher self, then attempt to connect with they crystal spirit.

Teal also has a fantastic video on crystals and she has a method for connecting with them that she shares.

Try all the methods. Crystals are very patient, and very filled with love. Remember they are conscious, living beings. Treat them as such, remember that all are individuals with personalities.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I watched the video ;) For me the problem is just to reach a space when my thoughts don't interfere. - Yeah I asked this question because earlier today something interesting happened. I was looking for my brandberg crystal everywhere in my room as I couldn't see it where I usually keep my crystals. Then I realised I might have left it under my pillow, so I looked around the bed and moved the bed from the wall and there it was just above the book that I couldn't find either and I thought I'd lost. So it basically helped me to find that book!!! I would have never looked in that place for that book if it wasn't for the crystal!! Amazing eh?

Also I have a chrysocolla piece and sometimes it makes itself invisible to me. Cool stuff they can do!

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ste92k said:

How do you communicate with crystals? I get confused between my own thoughts and possibly theirs when I try to communicate with them. I don't know if I am making them up or not.

You should go on a crystal diet.  Then get to know them slowly. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I communicate with them by holding them in my left hand and then I just talk to them. Then I wait for thoughts popping up in my mind. I accept any thought, any answer without questioning them. It wasn't easy in the beginning but after a while you will be able to distinguish their thought forms from your own. 

I learned that there are crystals which easily respond, and there are crystals which never respond. Or they only respond after the x time.  Sometimes they respond with images or dreams. I've got a spirit quartz that has put a song in my head for many months each time I held it :) 

What helps is that you first ask their permission to communicate, and that you address the right question to the right crystal. I mean, it's useless to ask a quartz crystal how a malachite could help you. 

Also, don't be surpised if they give funny answers, or play tricks with you. They love to do that :) 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Stijn said:

I communicate with them by holding them in my left hand and then I just talk to them. Then I wait for thoughts popping up in my mind. I accept any thought, any answer without questioning them. It wasn't easy in the beginning but after a while you will be able to distinguish their thought forms from your own. 

I learned that there are crystals which easily respond, and there are crystals which never respond. Or they only respond after the x time.  Sometimes they respond with images or dreams. I've got a spirit quartz that has put a song in my head for many months each time I held it :) 

What helps is that you first ask their permission to communicate, and that you address the right question to the right crystal. I mean, it's useless to ask a quartz crystal how a malachite could help you. 

Also, don't be surpised if they give funny answers, or play tricks with you. They love to do that :) 

I want to add my voice here, that asking the right questions and HOW you phrase a question changes how an answer may be formed. try and be clear and concise, and true to who you are, when you ask questions.

also, crystals and minerals do not like being doubted, so if you have tried to communicate with them and have doubted their response, they will be less likely to respond in the future.

If you are in that situation, you have to kinda re acclimate the crystals to you, and the crystal diet previously mentioned may be very beneficial to you.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there,

   I recently came across a suggestion which I think will help you. To no longer have thoughts from your mind interfering your meditation or communication in this case, you need to centre yourself first, which means that you drop your awareness from your head down into your centre of gravity, specifically the sacral chakra or the tan tien, a little below your navel. A simple way to do this is to imagine that your body is filled with honey, that you are a coin in your head which is falling straight down through the honey to your centre. I do feel a subtle shift in my awareness whenever I do this, and far fewer thoughts coming up. 

   I've only communicated with one crystal so far, but I wonder why I didn't do so before! It was a rose quartz, and a joy to communicate with, the experience made me feel warm and fuzzy inside, with the image of a pink cartoon-like face with a big smile... Simply consider the crystal as you would any person or friend you know, and have fun with it!!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/19/2017 at 5:32 PM, Ghislaine said:

Hi there,

   I recently came across a suggestion which I think will help you. To no longer have thoughts from your mind interfering your meditation or communication in this case, you need to centre yourself first, which means that you drop your awareness from your head down into your centre of gravity, specifically the sacral chakra or the tan tien, a little below your navel. A simple way to do this is to imagine that your body is filled with honey, that you are a coin in your head which is falling straight down through the honey to your centre. I do feel a subtle shift in my awareness whenever I do this, and far fewer thoughts coming up. 

   I've only communicated with one crystal so far, but I wonder why I didn't do so before! It was a rose quartz, and a joy to communicate with, the experience made me feel warm and fuzzy inside, with the image of a pink cartoon-like face with a big smile... Simply consider the crystal as you would any person or friend you know, and have fun with it!!

I'm holding a rose quartz as I read this! I got an image of a pine forrest in the summer with a doe. It was very relaxing for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If i say I love you ....you feel my words within you .......when i communicate with crystals its thru powerful feelings....for me without holding my crystals a foot away from me

i have started hearing a sound a blissful sound that is fascinating experience by itself .....so go with feelings........its not like lady to base, lady to base come in Houston type communication....lol

wish you all the best 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now