Damon is Awesome

We need to survive, otheriwse who knows...

48 posts in this topic

Ok, so now is the time for action. Ok everyone so I just watched Teal's video about the FOREST FIRE in which the universe will literally tear down the system and she literally set we need to get what we want and if that's setting up a community then we have to do it to fuckin survive, the universe doesn't wait, there is no time, there is only the now, so if we want to survive the fire and see the new earth I suggest we start building a community and communities within the UK. However I am also proposing everyone starts setting up small communities in their countires, we need to survive a financial collapse, a tearing down of the old system, we need each other, don't wait because for fucks sake this is the BIGGEST change the EARTH is going through, so start meeting , person, online, trust each other and lets help each other prepare. please.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im with you Damon, I can feel it too. My travel model was triggered today and I am in need to move, so there is shifting going on. Being in UK, loving someone in Texas, I am torn in between, I want to make a difference and just like you have the fire and the readiness to go. I am happy to look at the locations of all members from UK and pick a central one, arrange for all of us to meet in September or even the end of This month - August. 

 

Then we can see face to face and decide. 

 

Ive been to several conscious gatherings and they are powerful in that they feed my soul to know therei s more light in the dark and we just have to work towards togetherness and happiness but not like this urgency which can create fearyou know. Speed is a special topic to me. When I rush, I go into doubt, slowing down too much and I feel like I am loosing it. So steady movement. 

 

Penny for your thoughts and everyone elses

 

Thank you for starting this topic dude and share the video if you have

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Delina said:

im with you Damon, I can feel it too. My travel model was triggered today and I am in need to move, so there is shifting going on. Being in UK, loving someone in Texas, I am torn in between, I want to make a difference and just like you have the fire and the readiness to go. I am happy to look at the locations of all members from UK and pick a central one, arrange for all of us to meet in September or even the end of This month - August. 

 

Then we can see face to face and decide. 

 

Ive been to several conscious gatherings and they are powerful in that they feed my soul to know therei s more light in the dark and we just have to work towards togetherness and happiness but not like this urgency which can create fearyou know. Speed is a special topic to me. When I rush, I go into doubt, slowing down too much and I feel like I am loosing it. So steady movement. 

 

Penny for your thoughts and everyone elses

 

Thank you for starting this topic dude and share the video if you have

Yes it would be wonderful to have people meet in gatherings in September or August!

Edited by Damon is Awesome
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Delina said:

I am happy to look at the locations of all members from UK and pick a central one, arrange for all of us to meet in September or even the end of This month - August. 

It would be great if there would be a UK gathering soon! 

It seems relevant, so I thought I'd mention an idea:   Maybe we could create a 'Community Network' of sorts...like an email group/facebook/website but for those interested in Intentional Communities; for those currently part of one; those midway through creating one; and which would help people find compatible people...?    I understand that these forums could be used for that...I suppose I'm imagining a platform which has a more specialised purpose. 

Or perhaps a big gathering in itself would allow (soulful) networking opportunites...

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yayy great idea! I'm in the UK too (Scotland). It would be so cool to create a group/community network even just starting from a FB group online! I want to escape this 'enslavement' system regardless of the forest fire. I can't deal with it for much longer.

Edited by ste92k
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ste92k said:

Yayy great idea! I'm in the UK too (Scotland). It would be so cool to create a group/community network even just starting from a FB group online! I want to escape this 'enslavement' system regardless of the forest fire. I can't deal with it for much longer.

Ok then lets start a facebook group at least, and spread it around, preparing for this fire, at least we can network and keep each other updated and being safe, my name is Damon Karadia if you search me on Facebook I'm the only one in the world ;)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Damon is Awesome said:

Ok then lets start a facebook group at least, and spread it around, preparing for this fire, at least we can network and keep each other updated and being safe, my name is Damon Karadia if you search me on Facebook I'm the only one in the world ;)

Lol. Ok. What are we gonna call it though? Shall we make it like worldwide or just for the UK? Because in the end everyone of us (that is aware of the forest fire) wants to keep themselves connected and safe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ste92k said:

Shall we make it like worldwide or just for the UK? Because in the end everyone of us (that is aware of the forest fire) wants to keep themselves connected and safe.

In a way it would be useful to have a way of connecting everyone but also subgroups separating people locationally so as  to make organising things (e.g. gatherings) easier. :) So with facebook maybe the only option would be to have one page or group for The World, another for UK (etc)....? I'm not that great at technological stuff though, so someone would have to confirm there isn't a way of actually creating a group within a group... 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yes that's awesome, I was thinking that, I wont start one now, but I am sending that message across all of my 30+ spiritual groups on facebook, so we are ready to help each other, but soon we could start one

 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I find myself wondering how safe it is to build a community of any kind in my location, I am right in the middle of the Cascadia fault line, in the projected blast radius of  Yellowstone supervolcano, not to mention the volcanoes in viewing distance in all directions around me.

that is my logic brain speaking though. My heart tells me I am in the right place, my guides tell me I have been preparing all my life for the times to come and I am, right now, the right perspective for these events. I think we all are. The time for inner work is ended, or ending. Accept who you are, and prepare the best you can. I think my community comes after, honestly. but that is my own truth, and i do not impose that on anyone else.

Remember the changes are Gaia ascending. She wants us to ascend with her. Do not fear this change, but be aware, fully consciously aware of the events, and be ready to allow instinct and intuition to guide you. Logic wants us to be afraid, and to rely on outdated institutions for protection. That time is over. For real this time.

this was my message yesterday, a message from Kuthumi: I am a neutral party to humanities plight. In my neutrality, is balance. To be balanced is not to be inactive, inactivity IS non participation. Though my higher conscious judges humans, and through this perspective humanity shall be judged, it is not my bodily path to judge those around me.

I hope this is helpful.

  • Upvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys, it's mental! Matt Khan is talking about the same thing Teal was talking about (forest fire)! It's not direct but you can put the pieces together. I thought it might help!

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8 August 2016 at 1:05 AM, ste92k said:

You can watch it here on live stream http://livestream.com/accounts/2213907/TealOnlineJuly2016

it's the second part

dude like thank you so much. 

 

i have organised something, im gonna need enthusiasts to contact me so i can share with you my vision. i m still free and able to tap into and outside of the doom and gloom. so i have picked a location, a time, a venue and a theme for a soulful gathering of all of uf in UK and Scotland. I dont want this to leak outside of this platform. This platform is enough, I dont want this to leak outside to anyone who is not on Teal Swan Wave so this message shall be heard and responded to by those who resonate and I trust that. 

We got a month. 

Let's speak in private messages and make this as lovable slowly and gently of a wave towards a bubble of joy an togetherness, as possible. 

 

With love 

 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now