jro5139

signs are confusing, meditation, seeing someone's name everywhere

22 posts in this topic

I want to talk about signs...they have been a source of confusion to me.  Signs and the whole soulmate, twin flame thing.... I have seen signs which led me to believe I had a reason to be around certain people at certain times but I mistook them to mean that meant I was meant to be with certain person, which didn't happen, more than once.... Now I guess I have come to realize I was meant to learn something from those people, but how does it help to have signs if we so grossly misinterpret them?   I have heard that if you see and hear a person's name everywhere it is your conscience repeating to you what you are thinking, but is there more meaning because to me that seems pointless, why does the universe need to point out to me what I am thinking about, I already know. 

I recently did a meditation to send love to someone, I don't know the person, she is the wife of someone I believe is one of my learning soulmates... I was attempting to let the whole situation go by doing it and sending her love, now since I did this, I see her name and hear her name everywhere.   Sitting in a restaurant next to a man with 3 teenage daughters and one had her name, they kept saying her name over and over with the word "danger".  They kept saying, "her name, danger."  Also around this time my daughter came home and informed me there was a girl at school she was not getting along with, same name.  She told me this girl was her enemy and she kept saying, "I hate (her name)".  So is this just my conscience repeating to me a name of someone I thought about.  I honestly don't have any feelings of hate towards her.  Or is there a deeper meaning I wonder?  I have asked the universe for more clarity but haven't yet received it.

• Upvote 2

ooo mysterious! well, I have to agree, the fact that you are being sent a message is real clear. my guides speak most clearly to me when I am writing, best with a pencil on paper. I write about the topic, what confuses me, and then I just keep writing until a message that is clear comes through. It is not always effective, and I certainly am not receiving messages like you are, but it is a simple exercise and may help you.

remember, with great power comes great responsibility. Intelligence with out love cannot become wisdom.

I have this too, one name keeps cropping up in my life, well a lot of names but all starting with Christ, ie Christine (birthmom), Chris (son in law), Christopher (recent ex), Crystal (BF's ex), Christie (BF's ex),  2x Crissie (son's gf) (my bestie), Christina (BF's daughter), and another Christie. along with so many dates ie  bdays, anniversaries etc ,  in common between my BF and myself, any thoughts?? 

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 4:42 PM, sharon ann said:

I have this too, one name keeps cropping up in my life, well a lot of names but all starting with Christ, ie Christine (birthmom), Chris (son in law), Christopher (recent ex), Crystal (BF's ex), Christie (BF's ex),  2x Crissie (son's gf) (my bestie), Christina (BF's daughter), and another Christie. along with so many dates ie  bdays, anniversaries etc ,  in common between my BF and myself, any thoughts?? 

I'm no expert yet, but I'm pretty sure it means you have a soul connection with these people. 

I received an answer about my strange interactions with tf's wife and I was told that she is dangerous and the signs are a warning to stay away from her.

I also have been seeing lots of number syncs, I have been seeing 11:11 and 1:11 for a long time, recently I started to see 33, then the next time I look at a clock or something with numbers on it I see 44.  This doesn't just happen once or twice a day, it happens SEVERAL times a day or all day long, everyday for weeks now.   Name syncs have been happening for a long time for me.  Other things just working out...like I needed money and no idea where it was going to come from and then the money comes from a random source in the exact amount I needed.

Also, I had a dream in which everything in the dream has now come true, 3 or 4 facts that have now all happened.

So my best friend is a guy and i am in love with him. I see his name everywhere though it may not be spelled the same way. What does this mean? it gets a little creepy at times its just so random and it is everywhere i go never on purpose. 

Anonymous and Crystal Eyes- These could easily be twin flame situations. Energetic connection during physical presence, telepathy, and dreams are also big signs. Good Luck!

58 minutes ago, walt said:

Over 4000 views but only six replies. Why are people reluctant discussing a topic that they are obviously interested in?

Guess its not such a light and easy subject to answer or to give some info on.

Whats you view on it Walt?

To me it has to do with the LoA but thats just an explanation on a frequentie level.

But as to why that happens one should do some soul searching and see if one can find out more about connections/feelings/emotions/hidden goals or whatever comes up that is resonating with that name or person.

[" Frankly, I cycled through many psychics that couldn't differentiate between soulmate and twin flame. "]

There's a very good reason for this. Many of these psychics are connected to spirits who are not evolved enough in spirit realms to tell the difference themselves. You can't even MERGE (chakras) FULLY with a twin-flame until you reach REALLY HIGH LEVELS of evolution. Of course, you can still pair with them awesomely at much lower-levels of LOA magnetism including Earth level consciousness.

In fact, this is SPECIFICALLY the age (of Earth evolution) where many spiritually-evolved humans ARE uniting with their Twin-Flames to fulfill missions since the POWER of a twin-flame reunion multiplies the power of each consciousness, greatly facilitates couple_mission success, and hence is one of the VERY BEST things that can happen for Gaia.  So, this is PRIME Twin-Flame re-union time as humanity and Earth benefit so much from these powerful energetic connections.

I HAVE OTHER GREAT NEWS for EVERYONE! :D It is..

THE ANSWER as to HOW.. you should approach the TF and Soulmate issue.

Here goes:

Ya don't.. really.

What I mean by this is that your operational CONSCIOUSNESS LEVEL within the manifested Earth experience  (i.e. 3D/4D REALITY) is still the predominant determining factor of whom  you can and cannot connect to and have a relationship with while living.  The implicit, inadvertent, and hidden premise of specifically PURSUING your Twin Flame is that "you can get the universe to give something to you before she is ready to". That's simply not the case.

The #1 behavior you can engage in to expedite meeting your twin-flame (aside from yes.. having the desire) is to clear up your emotional error and facade over-cloaking and weighing down your conscousness. As you become more AWARE and LOVING and CONSCIOUS, your ability to magnetize your twin-flame into your life increases exponentially. IN FACT, you really don't even have to look for them!

The universe will literally START SENDING YOU SIGNALS (through bizarre synchronicities and dreams seemigly out of nowhere! ) that reveal the time for you two to meet is approaching. One might say.. the universe can and WILL shove the TF down your throat.. once you are in the appropriate state. In fact, if you meet too early , one (or BOTH) are simply going to RUN or DENY their feelings and connections and actual enjoyable reuion wont' occur. It is sort of like opening your 3rd eye prematurely. It can actually do you harm. You'll be fearful and caught up in conspiracy theories and David Icke. (their truth is irrelevant.. there are higher-vibrational truths one should pursue)

You see, another premise  people have is that by simply USING YOUR EARTH BRAIN you can control something like this. However, manifestation happens at the VIBRATIONAL LEVEL via LOA. Yes, thoughts and intentions and behaviors all have "vibrations" - but so do SUBCONSCIOUS emotions and false beliefs.  Therefore.. [:drum-roll please:] SIMPLY DO THE COMPLETION PROCESS TO MEET YOUR TWIN-FLAME ..or the FALSE-TWIN/SOUL-MATE designed to PREPARE you for the ultimate arrival of your actual twin flame.

Treat each relationship like a soulmate/twin-flame one while continually trying to grow and clear error personally. If as you grow, you as a couple separate, and not get closer.. then YOU ARE NOT TWIN FLAMES.  That's how you know!

Those who continue to raise their consciousness will attract their Twin Flame (out of the woodworks) whether or not they are currently in a relationship. Marriage is an Earth convention The LOVE_magnetics of SOUL are much deeper, truer, more powerful, and CANNOT be avoided.. only delayed.

PEACE and LOVE! Folks.

Edited by Kielbasa Johansen
  • Upvote 1

I too have been sending love to a specific person through soul-linking meditation and have been receiving what seem to be signs from the universe regarding them. But is there a deeper significance to these signs or are we simply drawing these signs to us through conscious and/or subconscious thoughts? For example, the person I've felt an inexplicable connection with showed me a book of his that he's read 4-5 times...it was beautifully worn and had countless post-its/dog ears (I'm a writer and appreciate these things). Yesterday, I found myself bored and drove to a local bookstore to pass the time and just as I walked in, the same book he was just discussing was placed front and center (literally) on a table. It's a random book written in 2006 with no recent film adaptations, so there was absolutely no reason for it to be placed there. I purchased the book, as I felt the universe was telling me to. Does this make me crazy? And what is the message? Simply to read more??

Edited by PercevalKingofCups

I have been having signs of this one guy for awhile his name pops up out of no were all the time and it gets creepy I also have dreams where he is in them as well as the name of the city he lives in comes up out of no where and I can be anywhere and sometimes I always see the same car he drives in everywhere I go I wish I knew what the universe was trying to tell me 

@The unknown girl 98

I think the universe is telling you that he is on your mind.   Whether you want him in your life or out of your life... whether you want something to do with him or nothing to do with him... I think you will need to figure that out.

Edited by Scot

Things pop up even when I don't think about him I can be lets say watching a movie and something pops up or sitting in a parking lot and a car like his parks right next to me it just freaks me out was even thinking about getting my cards read it's hard to explain I'm not sure if it's some kind of link or something 

I think a person can come to two possible explanations for this type of phenomenon.  Personally I am not sure which answer is correct.

either (1) there really is an external intelligence out there in the universe behind all the coincidences and occurrences.  The Law of Attraction correctly predicts that what we attend to will occur more often.  But we don't actually need to be thinking about it consciously.  Our subconscious mind (thoughts we aren't aware of) is enough to attract things to us.

or (2) the universe is merely random and the intelligence that seems to find patterns in it is our own.  The Law of Attraction is incorrect.  Coincidences are just coincidences.  Synchronicities are just coincidences.  You don't need to be thinking about something consciously in order to notice it.  Or subconscious mind notices certain things out of the randomness and makes us think those things are occurring more often.

I suspect someone might scream at me for disagreeing with the Law of Attraction.   But as I wrote above, I don't know which is the correct explanation.

Is this a sign that I'm in the 4th dimension?  My suspicion is that people in the 3rd dimension would accept answer 2 as the truth and people in the 5th dimension would accept answer 1 as the truth.  Or I might not have a clue what these dimension thingy's are supposed to be.  I would appreciate an answer about this dimension question.

Edited by Scot

Sometimes signs are a result of manifestation, you build up momentum around a belief. " i see 11:11 all the time" then you do! It feeds it self. So law of attraction is REALLY at work.

Other times, it's your subconscious way of getting you to resolve unresolved feelings /emotions around the person or situation. I feel like this is whats happening for you? From what you said.

What emotions are you not fully processing? What is unhealed that needs healing?

I have been in process of clearing my heart wall, and clearing my heart chakra. I realized that this man I had strong feelings for since high school, but unrequited love was holding me back! Even though we never had a relationship and I had long since given up on it, and mostly forgotten him!  Like a rush, he was coming up in dreams. I had repressed SO much! I didn't even realize how powerfully I had felt for him, and how even though I thought I had let it go it was stopping me from loving fully in the now. So look deeply at your love history, where can you resolve to let go of old pain you thought you had forgotten? 

Also, I have had this many times, as well, so many signs I thought were signs that I needed to Be with this person. That this person was a "soulmate" or whatever, when really they were just meant to make me aware of my unhealed aspects, and be my mirror which gave them that feeling of "fate".

When you meet the one you will know, it will be different than this push / pull energy. You wont need signs.. you will just know.

Edited by amandapanda
typo