Damon is Awesome

why do really really really contrasting experiences occur?

3 posts in this topic

I came to a higher understanding of why sexual abuse and that sort of really negative contrast occurs and of course I don't like it so yeah I'm still in resistance to it happening on Earth but why does it happen to people or even children? I mean I know Teal had a soul contract with her abuser and we all know her story but what about those who aren't spiritual, how can we protect them? are they a match to it vibrationally or would their higher self give them that experience at random which I find very hard to believe but I don't know, I just really don't like this contrast happening to people you know and want to come to an understand because I have a desire that one day all children will be born in to happy homes. Any help?

IMO a problem like this has to be mostly approached as it is. Trying to think about it in a predominantly philosophical perspective isn't the way. It's not a philosophical problem.

• Upvote 1

I think its like this though, In the last 5 min I felt powerless to my higher self for abusive situatiions for the people i love but now ive just realised that their higher selves would never put them in an ABUSIVE situation, they would provide them with contrast yes but one that would not cause an abuse if the person is aware of contrast, that being said, it is NEVER  a persons fault if they are a 'victim' to abuse, but, I believe this to be the case, so for instance someone would not be brought into a situation of sexual or physical abuse by their higher selves right? they were a vibrational match to it uncounsciously, would this be correct?