Melless

There must be a way to stop the 'Forest Fire'

9 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I don't know about you, but ever since hearing Teal's last workshop I haven't been able to function at all.  Everything has lost its purpose now that I KNOW something terrible is about to happen in the near future. I can't sit here waiting for it all to happen. Every bone in my being is telling me that I need to do something about it.  I know that this is a 'necessary evil' that probably needs to happen in order to stop the whole world of spiralling out of control, but there must be something that can be done to awaken people here and now.

What if somehow, all media across the world was to unite and send a message across all networks in the world to stop soldiers from obeying their government and going to war. After all what power do governments have if their military do not choose to obey them anymore?  

What if all adverts on the walls of cities turn into images of spirituality and awakening. And TV is taken over by videos and messages of the truth and why people need to wake up right now?  

I know, I know that this sounds like something out of a movie, and this probably my ego talking, trying to be a hero....but we are so close to awakening, without the need of deaths. Look at the amazing things people are doing...how can all of this be for nothing!

These sort of things have been done on smaller scale with Wikileaks, Snowden, tons of other films exposing truths despite governments and corporations trying their best to stop them.  There must be a way to stopping soldiers from going to these wars and getting people to get out of the system before it takes us down with it.

Any ideas??

Mx

• Upvote 2

@Melless 

49 minutes ago, Melless said:

ever since hearing Teal's last workshop

The online synchronization workshop? 

49 minutes ago, Melless said:

there must be something that can be done to awaken people here and now

I read a couple articles recently that had ideas that might be of interest to you.  Maybe the ideas might not resonate- at the very least, they'll be a Contrast to inform your ideas :)

http://www.evolveandascend.com/2015/12/18/the-egyptian-principle-of-maat/ (1)

http://wakeup-world.com/2016/07/30/6-keys-to-successfully-making-the-shift-to-the-new-earth/  (2)

In particular: 

' While learning about how powerful you really are, and the true nature of The Universe is the most exciting journey to embark on, and you want to shout it from the rooftops to awaken everyone from their slumber…you must understand the importance of silence, and the power of suggestion. You can’t create anyone else’s reality aside from your own, and in order to facilitate change, you must live, and provide “gnosis” through suggestion, and inspiration. Nobody likes to be told what to do, and while it may be frustrating, you just have to let go of the attachment to other’s personal karmic destiny. ' (1) &

'Focus your energy on being a shining example of the new consciousness. Focus your energy on demonstrating this through your enterprises and in your local communities. Do whatever you can, however small, to contribute to creating the new paradigm wherever you are — in your enterprises, your communities, in your families.' (2)

Hopefully this reply will be helpful to you in some way.

• Upvote 3

@Andrea Barrett  Thanks for that, but these quotes do not bring me great comfort:

"These buried emotions are low frequency (negative) energies trapped within the energy field of your body. As the base frequency of earth — and everything on it — increases, these stuck emotions keep you tightly anchored to 3rd density earth reality, and will continue to adversely affect your physical health. If not addressed they will ultimately lead to your expiration from the Earth game."

Everyone has buried negative emotions, which is the very reason most of us follow Teal Swan.  This means that not even us, followers of Teal, or Teal herself is safe! 

I'm getting really sick of people saying that this is a necessary evil to cleanse the earth. What makes us so special to say that we are not going to go down like the rest. By the sounds of the above 99% of Teal's followers will have to exit the game then, having been to her workshops and seen the amount of problems people are trying to deal with. So not only do I need to find peace with these, but now I have a deadline too! GREAT!

It's easy for us to sit here and say we should act this or that, because we are supposedly 'conscious', but even this doesn't give us a guarantee. And even if it does, I don't want to see my family and friends die infant of me just because they are less spiritual. 

THERE IS ALWAYS AN OPTION AND THERE IS ALWAYS A WAY. IF PEOPLE PULLED THEIR WEIGHT TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND CHANGE THE COURSE OF THIS. Even Teal herself said so.  I don't think it makes us very spiritual to just sit here and make ourselves feel better by suggestion going into our mediations and praying, while physically doing nothing to change this.  Why didn't Nelson Mandela just sit there and beed.....he took actions!

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Melless said:

@Andrea Barrett  Thanks for that, but these quotes do not bring me great comfort:

"These buried emotions are low frequency (negative) energies trapped within the energy field of your body. As the base frequency of earth — and everything on it — increases, these stuck emotions keep you tightly anchored to 3rd density earth reality, and will continue to adversely affect your physical health. If not addressed they will ultimately lead to your expiration from the Earth game."

Everyone has buried negative emotions, which is the very reason most of us follow Teal Swan.  This means that not even us, followers of Teal, or Teal herself is safe! 

I'm getting really sick of people saying that this is a necessary evil to cleanse the earth. What makes us so special to say that we are not going to go down like the rest. By the sounds of the above 99% of Teal's followers will have to exit the game then, having been to her workshops and seen the amount of problems people are trying to deal with. So not only do I need to find peace with these, but now I have a deadline too! GREAT!

It's easy for us to sit here and say we should act this or that, because we are supposedly 'conscious', but even this doesn't give us a guarantee. And even if it does, I don't want to see my family and friends die infant of me just because they are less spiritual. 

THERE IS ALWAYS AN OPTION AND THERE IS ALWAYS A WAY. IF PEOPLE PULLED THEIR WEIGHT TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND CHANGE THE COURSE OF THIS. Even Teal herself said so.  I don't think it makes us very spiritual to just sit here and make ourselves feel better by suggestion going into our mediations and praying, while physically doing nothing to change this.  Why didn't Nelson Mandela just sit there and beed.....he took actions!

I completely agree that there's always a way to change one's reality. That nothing 'foreseen' is fixed; the future will be birthed from what we collectively co-create. That spirituality isn't superiority. That sometimes 'spiritual' ideas don't resonate, and more than that, they present more difficulty and stress. 

Btw, I wasn't necessarily suggesting doing nothing to create change- I was suggesting that working on oneself, so changing ones perspective and therefore way of seeing and  interacting  with the world, as the beginnings of an action in itself.  

You seem like you're expecting a lot of yourself- that must feel like a big weight. I do agree that we all have potential to make a difference, especially together, but taking the pressure down a notch might help you feel better  in the immediate present. And then, with a bit of tranquility of mind, you might have inspiration for how you personally can 'take action' and encourage others. :)

• Upvote 2

@Andrea Barrett  Yes, you are right. It wasn't until you pointed it out that I realised that this is a repeating problem in my life that I certainly need to address. It's crazy how things so obvious to others are your blindspot.  Thank you for that Andrea and sorry if I seemed a little aggressive with my previous message. I'm still in a bit of a shock from what I've heard and feel really lost in direction right now.  I guess I need to give a serious thought as to how to take action and relax a little :)  

Mx

• Upvote 2

I feel like we are literally in a movie now, The lord of the rings the return of the king, Star Wars return of the jedi, X men Days of Future past, all of which have the future as being threatened so terribly that there is only one last effort for humanity to survive (which we will of course), I hold faith though that of course we will pull through why? Because THERE is a golden age, not just teal but majority of spiritual teachers have said so, look at the population growth within the last 50 years compared to 100 years ago when there was only 1-2 billion and before that only hundreds of millions, thus billions of us knew what was going to happen in 2012 and all chose to come here, even the guides and other beings are saying we need a cleansing, think about it. WHAT WOULD be the point of all of us coming down here only to be asleep and then die during this forest fire having learnt nothing? those of us who survive will be the ones who ARE awake, who can create anything they want in life. we are the ones the earth needs to build the new society, why? because if everyone on earth dies then whats the fuckin point of the planet ascending if no one lives on it. The night is darkest just before the dawn, but I swear to you, the dawn is coming.

• Upvote 2

wow

this is a fire conversation.guys, love is the only answer and as much as we have to take action, people still have free will so we cant force anything. 

vibration - ally

think this way, how can u be of service to anyone you see right now and tomorrow. 

if you have been quite about your truths,speak up

if you have been hiding in your mind, show up

if you have been sat on your ass, stand up

how can i be of service,ask this everyday, every minute and be of service, coming from a place of love. 

Love is the only answer and althought there are some who will be lost. 

let us be together in spirit and bless. 

bless the living hell and crap out of this planete every moment. when u watch tv, somethign bad, just say 

may you be blessed. 

do not worry about your baggage anymore, we have all done plenty of self work

let us be vibrationallly alligned with service. 

if it smells bad, breath it in, dont hide, if it looks ugly, look deeper, in the eyes, there in is a soul. 

this is an individual journey none the less. ok.

so, if you want further preparation or if you want a cosmic hug type thing - conversation then let's connect and do so. 

one "i love you" at a time.

I can say I love you and u will feel my sincerity behind it. 

transcent all of your worries. ok. transcent them by blessing the livving crap out of everything and everyone. 

OK. 

May you be blessed with peace of mind, 

may you be blessed with joy

may you be blessed with ease

may you be blessed with quantum healing

may you be blessed with steo by step actions.

• Upvote 2

There is a way to stop it or at least minimize it. You stop it by intent with the power of love and light. Some areas here in California have stopped some of the fires with prayers. Don't always believe what people say. Use your own logic and intuition to discern what is true or not. You have all the answers within you. Don't rely on teachers to show you the way since some of them will mislead you.

Edited by Atom
  • Upvote 1

This needs to happen, there is no doubt. I was not at all surprised by Teal's words, and I agree with her that it is both on the horizon and wholly necessary. Let go of your fears and hopes and see the situation for what it truly is, here and now. For many people there is no hope of health or wellness. Consider the numbers. How many people on this planet are REALLY interested in change? I estimate hundreds of thousands. But let's be generous and estimate tens of millions. Then compare that to the other 7 Billion people. 7 Billion who don't care about change, and whose minds are so warped that they can't even see the dangers right in front of them. How do you hope to change an entire planet of people who both do not care and don't have the capacity to even think about caring? All those positive initiatives going on don't amount to much against the grand picture. So, clearly, the grand picture has to change for any of this positive stuff to cause any real change.