Atom

Ascension Water Healing

27 posts in this topic

I will start an experiment. We should all start this experiment to activate and  heal our DNA in a much faster way. I started drinking water with a Lemurian seed crystal in it. This crystal will program the water with the intent that the Lemurians programmed into the crystal. Lemurian seed crystals are programmed with the knowledge of the ancient Lemurians. A big part of what these crystals relay is the sense of oneness, of unity, of every individual part being equal and no better than any other part and the necessity for love in order to evolve. This water will also be labeled with the words ascension, oneness, and love. I will drink the water that has been programmed with my intent for one month or more to see the effects on my mind, body and spirit. According to Masaru Emoto, the intention you put into water affects its energetic/molecular/physical structure. My expectation for this water is to help me ascend to the 5th dimension by drinking water programmed with the intent of oneness, ascension, and love. The keys to ascending back to Atlantis is water, intent, love, oneness, and crystals.

AscensionWater.jpg

Edited by Atom
  • Upvote 1

it works. yeah I'm all about ascended too, I learned telekinesis is real and you can access past lives in meditation aka conscious sleeping. trebor7 on YouTube is real, that isn't bullshit, learn it and see for yourself, but it is real, a kid would be amazing at it. all this spiritual stuff will come back, its not even spiritual its just how it works, everything outside is you, happening inside you, so of course you can move it, but once the brain is wired its hard. Dolores cannon is telling the truth too. its all real.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Alex7 said:

it works. yeah I'm all about ascended too, I learned telekinesis is real and you can access past lives in meditation aka conscious sleeping. trebor7 on YouTube is real, that isn't bullshit, learn it and see for yourself, but it is real, a kid would be amazing at it. all this spiritual stuff will come back, its not even spiritual its just how it works, everything outside is you, happening inside you, so of course you can move it, but once the brain is wired its hard. Dolores cannon is telling the truth too. its all real.

I totally agree. What humanity needs to do right now is to activate their powers to spread peace and love and to fight the darkness.

• Upvote 1

@Atom can I do it without Lemurian seed crustal? can't find any here :( 

My true intention with the wording is enough right? any suggestions

7 minutes ago, Teena said:

@Atom can I do it without Lemurian seed crustal? can't find any here :( 

My true intention with the wording is enough right? any suggestions

You can use other crystals. Make sure to look up the meaning of the crystals so that you would know how it will affect the water. You true intent is enough, but talking to it and really intending to love the water will make it more energized. You can also fill it up with healing light from the sun and the moon to energize it some more. You can also program the water with music. You can also stick on pictures of sacred geometry to affect the water.

Edited by Atom

3 minutes ago, Atom said:

You can use other crystals. Make sure to look up the meaning of the crystals so that you would know how it will affect the water. The water is enough, but talking to it and really intending to love the water will make it more energized. You can also fill it up with healing light from the sun and the moon to energize it some more. You can also program the water with music. You can also stick on pictures of sacred geometry to affect the water.

@Atom oh wow thank you for the insight.  Sacred geometry? which ones you do you recommend? for example let's say my intention is abundance is there a specific pattern/picture for that vibration?

oh wow I just remembered perhaps Teal's paintings would help too :thinking-yahoo-emoticon:

2 minutes ago, Teena said:

@Atom oh wow thank you for the insight.  Sacred geometry? which ones you do you recommend? for example let's say my intention is abundance is there a specific pattern/picture for that vibration?

oh wow I just remembered perhaps Teal's paintings would help too :thinking-yahoo-emoticon:

You can use the flower of life since that pattern contains all the patterns in the universe. That should be good for abundance since it represents the abundance of creation.

Which painting?

Edited by Atom

1 minute ago, Atom said:

You can use the flower of life since that pattern contains all the patterns in the universe. That should be good for abundance since it represents the abundance of creation.

Which painting?

@Atom Oh yes :D thank you very much

There are many I would choose 'worldly abundance'/'joy'/'financial freedom'

https://tealswan.com/shop/paintings 

4 minutes ago, Atom said:

Those paintings have a familiar vibe.

@Atom one day I am intending to buy couple of them :D 

1 hour ago, Ayaksma Retreats said:

Love this post! Did you the put crystal in water? What kind of crystal? 

Yes, I put a Lemurian Seed Crystal. It's one of the best crystals for healing.