Bjork

Hey

50 posts in this topic

What is the shit that is going to go down? I am planning on ascending to oneness.

Edited by Atom
  • Upvote 2

@Atom See Teal's recent blog A New Directive :) 

@Bjork I'm guessing that's what you're referring to...?

You're not alone in having that feeling <3 (There's a part of me that doesn't want to experience the sort of change Teal is hinting is inevitable. ..."It's hard work! And life up to now already has been A LOT of hard work." ...It's a part I automatically push into my shadow and deny exists. But it is a part of me.)

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Andrea Barrett said:

@Atom See Teal's recent blog A New Directive :) 

@Bjork I'm guessing that's what you're referring to...?

You're not alone in having that feeling <3 (There's a part of me that doesn't want to experience the sort of change Teal is hinting is inevitable. ..."It's hard work! And life up to now already has been A LOT of hard work." ...It's a part I automatically push into my shadow and deny exists. But it is a part of me.)

What is the blog about?

Yes, light and darkness will battle each other.

Edited by Atom

What if we just get prepared. So that when sh!t goes down, we're ready. Let us all try an stay out of the vibration of powerlessness :)

• Upvote 1

@nuia That can be a helpful perspective; indeed most of my 'conscious' reaction is determination and perceiving preparation and optimism to be 'the way'. 

Part of me definitely agrees with you. Another part of me, thinks that trying to stay out of powerlessness is resistance. And not acknowledging the part of me that does feel powerless. So the shadow work component to the positive focus side is admitting to the reality that one partly does feel powerless. 

Does that make sense? :)

7 minutes ago, nuia said:

What if we just get prepared. So that when sh!t goes down, we're ready. Let us all try an stay out of the vibration of powerlessness :)

I agree. :)

If you really want to save the world, you can drink Ascension Water to activate your 5th dimensional self. Program some water with the intent of unity, love, oneness, ascension, and other positive intent and drink it. This water will completely heal you and activate your Ascended Human DNA. The water in your body is completely reprogrammable with your intent and Ascension Water will speed up the process of revolutionary evolution.

Edited by Atom

in my head I'm like happen already! life isn't that bad, this whole shit system is what makes life so uuhhhh, its way more complicated than it needs to be. a Reset would be nice. look at the bright side, you can say oh I had a life in that timeline when ww3 happened lol, that's horrible to say, but we can all agree the system is shit so the universe is doing something about it. at least when the shit hits the fan we'll facially have a real goal and not wonder what to do today. go find water and plant some food.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Alex7 said:

in my head I'm like happen already! life isn't that bad, this whole shit system is what makes life so uuhhhh, its way more complicated than it needs to be. a Reset would be nice. look at the bright side, you can say oh I had a life in that timeline when ww3 happened lol, that's horrible to say, but we can all agree the system is shit so the universe is doing something about it. at least when the shit hits the fan we'll facially have a real goal and not wonder what to do today. go find water and plant some food.

Act like it's already happened and it will happen faster.

33 minutes ago, Atom said:

If you really want to save the world, you can drink Ascension Water

I'm all for Positive Focus as a tool (since loaded water seems to be that)...but what about everyone's unconscious shadows and unhealed traumas? not focusing on them doesn't negate their existence- it just means one is avoiding dealing with stuff, that will manifest in ones life eventually.   

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Andrea Barrett said:

I'm all for Positive Focus as a tool (since loaded water seems to be that)...but what about everyone's unconscious shadows and unhealed traumas? not focusing on them doesn't negate their existence- it just means one is avoiding dealing with stuff, that will manifest in ones life eventually.   

The water will heal them since it will reprogram their body and mind to love. This water will help you face your fears and dissolve them. It will purify you. Ascension water will balance your negative and positive energies. You can program your mind and body to become anything and ascension water will greatly help in the process. You can program water with your intent and one of the best programs for water is "balance".

Edited by Atom

@Atom First off, I'm aware of the value of Intent and about Emoto's ideas. 

I'm trying to understand your perspective. So to do that I've looked at some of your post history...and I'm kinda confused. You wrote a few hours ago that you wanted to start Water Activation as an experiment. And after a few hours you are now recommending it as a cure-all? I hope this doesn't come across as hostile, although I am questioning you.  I just get the feeling that, you are potentially so swept up in one single idea or tool potentially having far reaching effects that you're losing sight of the bigger picture.  And also maybe preaching its wonderful effects before having gotten results in your 'experiment'.  

• Upvote 1