Casper

Crystals as Conscious Beings

8 posts in this topic

Hi, so I was wondering what everyone's opinions were on crystals being conscious beings. Some people believe they just give off energy that benefits people, others believe that they are beings capable of perceiving and thinking, and are only meant to be in people's lives for a certain amount of time. The latter is the more popular opinion, but i was wondering if anyone has different beliefs about them? 

• Upvote 3

Hey Casper. I read this book titled "frequency" by Penney Pierce and in one of her chapters she was explaining consciousness on a level based system. I'd like to think that everything is conscious. Do crystals have thought processes and things like that? I wouldn't think so. It's kind of like a tree in the sense that it has that deep knowing of what it's purpose is and it simply is, the thing that it is. I really like crystals though. I keep a big rose quartz by my bed and take one with me whenever I go out.

~P

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Casper said:

I was wondering what everyone's opinions were on crystals being conscious beings

I've had my group of crystals for a while, some as long as 15 years, and I know each and every one. I've literally misplaced some in a move, and had them come back to me years later,lol. Like my beloved rose quartz (rose quartz shout out to jacob as well). I recently tried entraining with my oldest crystal, since it's been trying its best to comfort me in my transitional woes this week, and boy. If I had a doubt about them being aware on a conscious level before, I have no doubts now. There isn't language, but there's clear awareness. I'm an empath, so I feel everything anyway, but I was just blown away by the sensations I experienced. 

My group also seem to love it when I play them the music I'm working on. It 'feels' like plants being watered. I included a pic of some of my crystal crew atop my most recent batch of rose water I'm steeping for my lightwork kit. They're rocking out. I believe crystals absorb and transmogrify energy, and can hold a positive charge for ages to help an environment. 

Screen Shot 2016-06-11 at 5.48.28 AM.png

• Upvote 5

I love crystals and minerals, and rocks. I collect them since 40 years (but not the whole time actively), and I've always believed in their healing powers. But since I saw Teal's video on crystals I believe they are living beings. I try to communicate with them, it's not always easy, some are very quiet or sleeping, but others respond with thoughts or dreams, or even noises. 
Who else does communicate with them? How do you do it? 

• Upvote 1

Well, before you can define if something is conscious. You'd have to define consciousness, no?

Yesterday I watched a video on youtube on that topic. And one remark caught my attention. It was on the origin of the word conscience.

I find knowing a words origin helps a lot in understanding what it is about.

conscience

ˈkɒnʃ(ə)ns/

noun

noun: conscience; plural noun: consciences

• synonyms:
  • sense of right and wrong, sense of right, moral sense, still small voice, inner voice, voice within; morals, standards, values, principles, ethics, creed, beliefs; compunction, scruples, qualms "her conscience wouldn't allow her to keep silent any longer"

•  

Origin

Middle English (also in the sense ‘inner thoughts or knowledge’): via Old French from Latin conscientia, from conscient- ‘being privy to’, from the verb conscire, from !!!!!- ‘with’ + scire ‘know’.

So conscience means with + know. Or with knowledge. In German it's called Bewusstsein. Which literally means with knowledge.
So if you ask if crystals are with knowledge you'd have to ask what is knowledg
I'd say knowledge is knowing something or remembering something. For if you have forgot something you don't know it anymore.
So we'd ask if crystals have memory.
I'd say yes. 
An apparently there has been an experiment to prove that under certain circumstances. http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/crystal-memory-allows-efficient-storage-of-quantum-information-in-light/

• Upvote 4

I have this way of thinking where crystals (and everything) do think, they think through our conscience. When something enters our consciousness it elicits different effects - we are affected by it's existence (depending on how much of our awareness we allow it to occupy).

• Upvote 1

Yes, they are conscious. They think and feel. They are pure consciousness in crystal form. In Agartha or Inner Earth, they actually have giant living crystal computers.

• Upvote 2