Kroge

People don't become psychic

14 posts in this topic

I have never come across or even heard of an individual who became psychic to any significant degree*. In every case the people usually have at least some groundwork in their childhood (usually from parental or other influence) or most of the time they always had it. Sometimes people awaken abilities later in life that were always close to the surface, and it looks spontaneous. On closer inspection it usually turns out that there were influences from childhood. I've never known or heard of an average joe with no background becoming psychic. At most people just get better at sensing energy.

*we can all express at least some psychic ability at times but I am talking about a significant, consistent level.

• Upvote 1

We could fill this entire solar system with all the "could"'s we can imagine. What I am talking about it is real life as it is for the vast majority of people. 

On 04/08/2016 at 0:19 PM, Kroge said:

On closer inspection it usually turns out that there were influences from childhood

everyone has those. it most often happens that the childhood experiences (or even later experiences) are recognised for what they were only after the awakening. like most things, the map of the journey becomes more clear in retrospect, when one looks at it from a 'higher' perspective.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, mufhry said:

everyone has those. it most often happens that the childhood experiences (or even later experiences) are recognised for what they were only after the awakening. like most things, the map of the journey becomes more clear in retrospect, when one looks at it from a 'higher' perspective.

Yes, this is true. I should have been more specific.

Everyone has psychic experiences in childhood because being psychic is our natural state. What I was referring to is intense psychic experiences that well and truly cement that the person will either automatically or very easily re-discover their abilities later in life. It is just a matter of degrees.

Some people may have had psychic talents but never used them.   Like eyes and vision. But never opened their eyes long enough to see.  So.  They do and can.  It's muscular too.  If you use the muscle and strain it longer periods it becomes refined and more robust.  Powerful . A born athlete without any practice for a lifetime never knew they could skate a million frictionless miles on a small push.   Until they knew.   Some die and never know. 

Some find it like swimming.  Drown a little first until they swim --

some stay close to land and have no heart to brave it.   And those are the choices we all make.  

Edited by M_The_Raven
  • Upvote 4

On 8/4/2016 at 0:19 PM, Kroge said:

I have never come across or even heard of an individual who became psychic to any significant degree*. In every case the people usually have at least some groundwork in their childhood (usually from parental or other influence) or most of the time they always had it. Sometimes people awaken abilities later in life that were always close to the surface, and it looks spontaneous. On closer inspection it usually turns out that there were influences from childhood. I've never known or heard of an average joe with no background becoming psychic. At most people just get better at sensing energy.

*we can all express at least some psychic ability at times but I am talking about a significant, consistent level.

I'm with @lightworker <3 But I also see why people have lost touch with their own innate abilities; partially because of the food supply and toxins in our environment, and partially because of socialization; there's many things that have been set in place, intentionally, in order to try and control us humans from getting in touch with our innate abilities.

Why? Because simply put, the untamed human spirit, and the untamed human mind, has no limitations. We are infinite. And infinity cannot be contained. That has huge implications for the systems currently in place, and that's why we are all here at this time; to remind other people what they have forgotten.

Any experience can serve to be a catalyst, to push yourself into knowingness. Any experience at all... For some, it's as simple as noticing what's always been there, for some, it gets catalyzed by a near death experience, an awakening. But it's always there, the potential to tap into it.

Many people on this planet have lost touch with themselves. But you cannot lost touch with yourself without simultaneously losing touch with the rest of life... 

Basically the compound DMT is the reason why everyone is psychic. See, dreams are the stereotypical medium known for recieving psychic impressions, right? Well this is because the chemical DMT is released in your brain when you sleep at night... But the thing is, everyone on the planet has DMT in their brains. Our brains make it in the pineal gland when we sleep to give us dreams. DMT is the chemical responsible for containing the collective consciousness, AKA the akashic records. 

DMT is released in large quantities when we are about three months old, and when we die. But our brains keep producing DMT to be released when we go to sleep at night. The point I want to make in mentioning this is we have all experienced it, one way or another. The subtleties of extrasensory abilities manifest as dreams that unlock the subconscious mind, but in huge cases, can be straight up prophetic dreams. However, speaking from experience, it doesn't happen in the way that you think it will... it speaks in metaphors, and archetypes, which vary from person to person.

Now, I believe part of developing extrasensory abilities beyond when you dream at night is training your mind to release DMT whilst you are still awake. I believe this is done through the methods mentioned in Teal's video on how to decalcify and open the pineal gland. Also, eating only organic food (at the very least, do not eat GMOs which cause DNA damage and disrupt your connection with your higher self as a result). DNA damage is a lot more common than you may think. but I don't want this to stress you out because it is easily repaired by cutting out GMOs and eating happy plants!. DNA is flexible!

I have personally been using myself as an experiment and have found that once you start to really study it, the rest flows quite naturally, and suddenly you're getting your own extrasensory impressions. Also, since decalcifying my pineal gland, I have been in contact with extraterrestrials... Something about the DMT being released whilst conscious changes how your aura appears, which then gets the attention of such beings, and also animals (they can see auras)! <3

We perceive information differently, so what every person sees varies from the rest. I'm in the process of writing a blog post about why everyone's psychic, and I guess this is just proof that I need to write it haha! But basically, think of it like this: How do you percieve information? A visual learner's abilities can be strengthened to become clairvoyant, an auditory learner can become clairaudient. People who are good listeners are frequently empathic/clairsentient; And again, the abilities you already have can always be strengthened to become much, much stronger than you can ever even possibly imagine. But, the key to realizing what you have, is to experience yourself, firsthand.

I may teach people how to become psychic someday; but the thing is, I cannot do that without simultaneously giving out the vibration that you need someone to teach you, which subsequently gives rise to the vibration that you aren't enough as you are. But that's about the farthest from the truth as it gets, and in fact is the reason why I hate the idea of a person seeing a psychic to begin with! I actually joined the site Oranum with the intent of teaching other people how to become psychic haha ;) Not necessarily to make a carreer out of it, but to use it to enhance your current situation, whatever it is.

You have he tools here, but you have to want it, more than anything. Doing so will cause you to go through huge life changes, and it's going to test you, but if your intent is pure, the universe responds with open arms. Just start out by reading on the pineal gland, then taking the actual steps to decalcifying the pineal gland, then you will soon find your interest expanding. For me, it was first the pineal gland, then I noticed that I felt much better eating organic food so I studied nutrition for years on my own, and I have always been interested in psychology/spirituality. 

I mainly started this experiment on myself because I was feeling lost, and I was like, "fuck it, I have to try something, something different, because the way things are now is not working for me." and I began to pour everything I am into this, into finding myself, into healing. I'm not a success story quite yet, but I just want to say, that it never looks like how you think it will... In life, and with psychic impressions. ;) 

Part of the learning process is noticing when you ignore your voice. Like the other day, I was feeling like crap. My inner voice was like, "you need to write through your feelings before you go into public, but I ignored it and went out anyways. It resulted in being yelled at by this random lady at the store, and I broke down crying. Later, it dawned on me that if I had taken the time to write like I felt I should, that wouldn't have even happened! And don't even get me started on crappy guys I've dated where i've gotten a bad feeling about them beforehand... *rolls eyes* 

So, it's always there to learn. Some people are naturally gifted but never take the time to study it, and as a result their gifts get squandered. Likewise, it is possible to work your way up from the bottom, so to speak, so that you have extrasensory abilities that surpass the average human. At first it will just be you noticing, but with time, others will start to notice. Haha, it's honestly crazy. Pure witchcraft I tell you! :D 

Don't beat yourself up if you really want to see auras and can't, don't beat yourself up, period. Just let yourself be you without judgment, and the rest will fall into place! 

I'd love to hear back from people's experiences! it's so endlessly intriguing! ;) 

-Snoeflaeke

Edited by Tessa Rae
  • Upvote 2

@Mark Joseph Middleton How is Etherium for you? What do you mean by balancing the dose? Just curious-- I'm going to be taking this next step soon and am very excited! ;)

Also quick want to note that people who use fluoride toothpaste, drink fluoridated water, and ingest GMOs should probably stay away from etherium until they transition completely away from those lifestyle choices, as Etherium contains aluminum which can be absorbed in the body if your gut is not healthy (all people who eat GMOs have gut dysbiosis).

Edited by Tessa Rae

Let me clarify my own experience of the matter:

I have meditated and achieved astral projection a few dozen times, however my ability to astral travel, meditate and other psychic gifts that were beginning to awaken quickly shut down. I credit this with timing, because I started at age 16 and that's also when my emotional body shut down hard due to PTSD. At the time it was a mysterious shut-down of my abilities and they would not re-kindle no matter how much practise I used (this could be as much as five hours a day). On top of this I'm an indigo child but I would say my psychic experiences as a child were very very average, perhaps even well below average until I started practising meditation.

I eat and drink very cleanly compared to most people however not perfectly. I do not think a perfect diet is necessary, I've seen plenty of psychics eat and drink garbage with no issue. But I pay attention to cleanliness and nutrition when it comes to food. I almost never eat meat and my own meals are usually vegan by incidence, and fairly healthy. I eat fruits often.

I supplement iodine, spirulina, chlorella, vitamin c and vitamin a, all from natural sources. I especially supplement if my diet has more junk items than usual.

I drink a lot of very clean filtered water all day every day, I even charge it energetically often.

I've done ayahuasca and DMT, LSD and psilocybin, and cannabis of course. This ties in to the fact that I release trauma from my body on an HOURLY basis and this has been the case for about 2 years, sometimes taking several hours per day. In other words I am releasing and healing so much stuff per day it is ridiculous.

I've recently started using alchemical mono-atomic gold which I have to say is absolutely phenomenal, and there is no doubt in my mind that it does activate the pineal gland, the subtle body, and increases DMT production. If anything at all will activate psychic abilities, it is definitely mono-atomic gold.

Despite all this, I am not very psychic. As an extremely sensitive indigo I've always had some inherent intuitive ability that is getting stronger, but even that comes and goes, especially since my vibration is so unstable. I am a good clear-thinking intuitive but this is a very basic level that I am not satisfied with. I have no desire to let other people (i.e. Teal) be extrasensory "on my behalf", it just feels dirty to rely on other people to that extent for "special" knowledge that only they can work with and I can't. I can see that my efforts have produced some slight result, but really you would expect more substance from everything I've described above. I cannot perceive into the quantum field at all, and I cannot astral project. Losing what little ability I had to astral travel was very painful for me as I have lived a consistently painful life in which astral travel provided a brilliant but brief respite from. If I had even 5% of the natural astral ability of someone like Teal, then I would be 5000% more satisfied with life.

I also have known many long-time meditators or other practitioners and they're about as psychic as a used can of tuna. Clearly there is more to it than just practise. I believe there's a serious X factor missing from this whole equation, because so far there isn't enough explanation as to why some people are naturals and some never develop the ability at all.

On 27/01/2017 at 9:13 AM, Mark Joseph Middleton said:

It helps to be satisfied with life first. With you. To be that. To be fun, to get fun outward. What would be fun or satisfying to do now?

Picture whats inside coming out in all things, life working in reverse almost.

^Short version.

It was painful when I lost the ability to. It won't be next time if it happens again. Do you see the benefit in that? If so you can probably skip reading the next bit.

This is possibly where the basis of the no desires philosophy came from.

Knowing this can cause you go into a game with yourself where you try and bypass wanting something. Which obviously doesn't work because you don't fool yourself for long. I had an experience last night it was fun, but I wasn't attached to it, I had a bit of fun with it and smiled, felt good inside and that was it. Afterwards I thought to myself should I have engaged with it more? There are reasons not overly attaching to it is valuable and they are hard to put into singular words, trying to put it into words is what limits many people. There is what you described above, a feeling of loss or sadness if something or an expectation doesn't happen. Some people go into this battle with themselves for example, they treat it all very seriously. Others will start preaching this spiritual experience they had and why everyone should take note of it. Others might apply it to something it doesn't need to be applied to or generate fear from the whole event. Others will conjure up lots of religious symbols and say see! This book was right!

I think i've been through each of those phases :D at one time or another. Last night I pictured a child like me having fun with myself and its experience. Spirit play. I used the experience to connect with the feeling body. Even me saying this though, this might not be what the experience is for you, and that's why its tricky to put into words.

It is accurate that my ability to have fun (or lack thereof) diminished as well as my extrasensory abilities, not to mention serious disappointment issues in all areas of life. I've been told as much by a skilled extrasensory. I work on becoming more and more open to the quantum field every day. I know I will attain more abilities eventually because that is the direction I am flowing in, and to be fair I already technically am extrasensory, but only just technically and not profoundly as of yet. I am mostly just trying to enhance and quicken the process, because the turning point could happen any day now, or it could be years from now. Sooner the better, though. I intend to have very acute abilities (such as Teal) to the point where I can at least astral project at will and have enough focus to obtain profound learning and also enjoyment from the phenomena.

• Upvote 2

I enjoyed reading this conversation. I am just now beginning to 'get back in touch' with my abilities. I have two distinct childhood memories that indicate intuitive/psychic abilities however have not put much thought into really invoking childhood indicators. Reading all of this has now put my focus into finding more memories that may be helpful. Thanks guys. xo