Damon is Awesome

Community meetup?

29 posts in this topic

Ok everyone so I just watched Teal's video about the FOREST FIRE in which the universe will literally tear down the system and she literally set we need to get what we want and if that's setting up a community then we have to do it to fuckin survive, the universe doesn't wait, there is no time, there is only the now, so if we want to survive the fire and see the new earth I suggest we start building a community and communities within the UK.

• Upvote 1

chill your beans Damon!!!! Im on it, we will meet soon and u will see that this Forest Fire is only a reason for your love to expand. 

• Upvote 1

i need some help, i wrote the text for the meeet up but now i wanna put it inside one of them frames as if once upon a time when a letter would be sent and it comes on this rolling paper you know and there is the top and bottome swirls. can you help me? 

3 hours ago, Andrea Barrett said:

Hi again @Damon is Awesome and @Delina:)

Do either of you have any ideas for a central location? Or day? 

Whereabouts are you located? 

Presently I'm living in Essex, but will be moving to Hampshire mid september. 

Currently I'm in Wolverhampton but I'm in Coventry in September. I was thinking that it would be OK for now not to set up a group on Facebook until people really see for themselves what is going to happen. But if we can't make it to a meeting we can always message each other and post on forums what we want to do

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Damon is Awesome said:

Currently I'm in Wolverhampton but I'm in Coventry in September. I was thinking that it would be OK for now not to set up a group on Facebook until people really see for themselves what is going to happen. But if we can't make it to a meeting we can always message each other and post on forums what we want to do

Yeah, that probably is for the best. I had considered waiting to see if more people would be interested in a gathering before posting in this thread...but in impatience I thought I'd share my details to try and encourage the reality where a gathering would take place...if that makes sense.   For now, I suppose it's about getting our bearings individually, and waiting to see if others become interested in co creating a gathering.  

• Upvote 2

Namaste dear beings! @Damon is Awesome @Andrea Barrett @Delina

I am living in the uk aswell. It feels like the idea of building and being a part of a conscious community has been in me , even when i was a small kid(i think

think  i came down to earth with this idea ingrained)(long before i even knew what the words meant).....but yes the desire is only getting stronger and stronger and now there's a feeling of urgency.Now it feels like it's now or never :) in a good way.So yes let's get on it let's do some awesome fun crazy community building stuff <3 <3  (still trying to figureout how this website works though lol)

• Upvote 3

Hi everyone 

with pleasure an excitement/inspiration 

I wanna announce UK Teal Swan Meet up.

all details are described in the PDF file

please message me to confirm you are coming by 4th of September so we can then book the room. 

Im so looking forward to meet you. 

With love 

Teal Swan Gathering UK.pdf

Edited by Delina
Wrong attachment
  • Upvote 1