M_The_Raven

Send me an angel.

10 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Kikipocodot said:

It may be more helpful and self-empowering for you if you depend on yourself rather than angels :)

Your higher self is also yourself. Angels are our higher selves.

I could use help with my exam this week.  And there's other stuff. 

But mainly the exams test.   I don't want to blow it.  It's been a lot of work up to now.  And I don't want to look like an idiot in front of my professors.   

Truth be told.  I've never been all that good at testing.    I think I get anxiety and blow my cool.  And forget everything --.  There's other stuff in life.   But mainly.  I feel like these exams will keep some continuity in my progress and help me get to the next point in the road.     From there. It's like connecting dots one point to another.  

like even if everything else is a mess at the moment.  I'll have a good thing going in terms of my education and career prospects.  Which I really undertook as my main focus August of last year.  And it's coming around full circle agai.  I need a little help from the Angels.   

Edited by M_The_Raven
  • Upvote 1

Exams always are said to be stressful by people older than us and everyone around us trust me i was telling everyone in my course a couple months ago that we were all going to pass and we did . Just breath, I did my final black belt grading for karate and after doing it for 8 years it was meant to obviously be the most difficult cus it was a black belt but I kept continuously breathing and I wasn't nervous at all. Whatever happens, remember you create ur own Reality and ur the most powerful being in the universe, nothing can go wrong, we live in an infinite universe, u want to pass then it's a desire and has already been manifested. U have got this I swear.

• Upvote 1