greyswan

Frustrated using human language to communicate quantum ideas

9 posts in this topic

I am reading posts, and looking at the words that other people with "experiences" use to identify and share their thoughts and concepts. Analyzing my own, and feeling so frustrated at my inability to communicate. How does a human use words to communicate their soul group? To differentiate between them? I feel myself prying open my third eye, trying to gain wisdom, and then finding it stuck in my mind. Being an emotional, organic, creature; it is just baffling how out of control language is. Even speaking very clearly, it is very hard to successfully communicate an idea. Much less as complex an idea of existing simultaneously through various points of consciousness. That human perspective is one, of many. How powerful we are, alone, and especially together. And how we wield our power without understanding the consequences, and argue amongst ourselves using incompatible words.

Being human is so limiting!

math is a much more precise form of communication, but alas, I am not a mathematician. I believe it is the primitive form of sacred geometry.

• Upvote 1

I don't think you can talk about it, unless the other person has seen the tunnel leaving their body and now we can have a conversation about it because you saw it too. trying to tell someone about it just sounds like bullshit and not true, even though it is very true, no matter what I say it wont register to them because it has to be experienced, and when both have experienced it its still impossible to describe lol. yeah language is limited. as for the math part isn't everything just theory at the end of the day because nobody understand quantum physics? even the whole simulation theory cant be proven I heard, even though your consciousness can see it all. I remember I heard Amit Goswami say that, I have no idea.

• Upvote 1

Try looking up the lost languages, such as the light languages and so on.  But also just speak in the way you feel.  make up your own words.  I do it lots of the time.

Not many people can speak proper language anymore, like with proper syntax and so on,

Edited by AbsoluteWave
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Trinity Anderson said:

I agree! Teal discusses how archangel Metatron helps her "chisel" down complex vibrational/quantum concepts to the meat and potatoes in a foundational way that is easily understood by the collective; her command of language is arguably her best trait as a spiritual catalyst. I too experience this difficulty you have described, at times. Perhaps we can work together on allowing Metatron into our lives more!

Thank you! Its wonderful to not feel alone... feeling like I am the only one with communication issues is very demoralizing.

idk how to phrase this question... Metatron is who helps with communication? There are so many ascended masters, I haven't looked into them all. I honestly thought metatron was a transformer (IE movie character) until recently. There is so much to learn. which might be understatement of the year lol

my guides remain unnamed... though I do communicate certain ideas and emotions very clearly. things like when I get a "ah hah!" moment I experience double breathing. Which I used to think was a medical condition... lol talk about mixed signals!

• Upvote 1

On 8/2/2016 at 9:12 PM, Alex7 said:

I don't think you can talk about it, unless the other person has seen the tunnel leaving their body and now we can have a conversation about it because you saw it too. trying to tell someone about it just sounds like bullshit and not true, even though it is very true, no matter what I say it wont register to them because it has to be experienced, and when both have experienced it its still impossible to describe lol. yeah language is limited. as for the math part isn't everything just theory at the end of the day because nobody understand quantum physics? even the whole simulation theory cant be proven I heard, even though your consciousness can see it all. I remember I heard Amit Goswami say that, I have no idea.

a quantum language update needs to happen haha! I plan to focus on this, for real. And I love the idea of looking up old languages. I was proficient in Egyptian hieroglyphics until the skills became unused and my access to Egyptian hieroglyphic writing ended with the school lesson about it.

I havnt been able to relay my actions to anyone right now. I meditate, I have an experience, then my day has to move on like I wasnt just a billion light years away... Sometimes I share with my daughter, hoping to like activate her or something... But I know the language I use is incorrect for that purpose as well.

• Upvote 2

Telepathy is the universal language of most living beings. All beings have this ability, you just need to harness it and practice it to hone it.

Egyptian hieroglyphics and language are holographic and they contain much more information than typical alphabets since they are light and advanced sound languages.

Edited by Atom
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Atom said:

Telepathy is the universal language of most living beings. All beings have this ability, you just need to harness it and practice it to hone it.

Egyptian hieroglyphics and language are holographic and they contain much more information than typical alphabets since they are light and advanced sound languages.

which is why learning it was so instinctual~! why cant more languages be holographic?

3 minutes ago, greyswan said:

which is why learning it was so instinctual~! why cant more languages be holographic?

It's probably due to humanity being stuck at a lower level of consciousness, but that is changing right now due to ascension.

Edited by Atom
  • Upvote 3