Sign in to follow this  
WireX

Dearest Universe

6 posts in this topic

Dearest Tealtribe, do you want to hear me bitch? 

Dearest universe, why must you always pit me in a situation whereby my only available love interest is not quite right; not quite "good enough" for me, only to have me make the necessary "sacrifices" just in time for someone who is more suitable for said love interest to come along? Don't you realize it's a pain  in my (patient, I might add) ass to have to sit by and watch this relationship blossom? Shit! Man! Send me something awesome, my friend!  These half-ass situations are not worth fighting for! Furthermore,  I don't think it makes sense fighting  for them, fore, they are not right for me, my friend! They are right for each other. Amigo! Why must you bust my balls so bitchingly?  I give you 9ne more chance, but I'm  afraid maybe we can no longer be friends if you keep fucking me in this way.

Truly yours, (you asshole)

-W

PS

Fuck you. ...and touch a damn dick. Unexpectedly.

• Upvote 1

Dear @WireX short answer No, they do not - otherwise the many views would have turned into a couple of Replies at least.

So, long hard look at yourself aside, you may want to consider now explaining what happened to make you a mismatch and not a match. Explain to Readers how you came to be so lonely and afraid - and the Universe may decide you are worth replying back to.

Offered in the slight hope you may consider being honest and open rather than so judgemental of Yourself.

Fondest, The Universe

On Saturday, February 25, 2017 at 1:06 AM, Crystal Rob said:

Dear @WireX short answer No, they do not - otherwise the many views would have turned into a couple of Replies at least.

So, long hard look at yourself aside, you may want to consider now explaining what happened to make you a mismatch and not a match. Explain to Readers how you came to be so lonely and afraid - and the Universe may decide you are worth replying back to.

Offered in the slight hope you may consider being honest and open rather than so judgemental of Yourself.

Fondest, The Universe

This post was more of an expression, really(those don't ask for a reaponse)...but, in hindsight, I was just kinda being a bitch (Bitching?!) The lonliness was self imposed. And now, the universe will make me a sandwich! Ta-da!

• Upvote 1

Dear @WireX sorry for the delay in replying - I hope it was a good sandwich. Now you know, that next time you get bitchy-lonely, just make another!

And since the sandwich cleared that one up nicely, I will look up other WireX Posts to get a more rounded perspective of you. :-) 

Best wishes from
The splinter of the Universe that is called 'crystal Rob'

• Upvote 1

The universe seems like a Jinn sometimes eh WireX, it gives you what you desire but with a catch lol

Edited by Chakra
  • Upvote 1

...always with the damn fine print! Shady djinn. Even the damn genie on Disney's Aladdin was a con-man. ...I don't even know where to begin with him, he never even made Aladdin a prince, just gave him a damn costume! 

Well, I guess if the universe is one big trickster, I suppose it's best to have fun with one's life. ;)

...and always call its bluff!!