Aristotle

YouTube philosophy channel

Since Teal and I seem to have relatively similar life outlooks (not to mention how much of a positive influence she has been in the last couple of years) I wanted to share the following video and my Youtube philosophy channel where I will perhaps be posting videos perhaps daily. I thought I'd try getting one started that will become more professional to try to gain more followers if I choose to continue. I may quickly run out of things to say and focus for developing the channel, but I just wanted to try it out anyways to see WHAT happens and WHERE that leads me!

• Upvote 1

I tried editing the above but kept recieving error messages regarding something along the lines of security access/firewall...

Besides fixing a bit of poor writing, I was going to add that I believe I am in a bit of a healing trap. Perhaps by the time I make a few more videos about me, you guys can help call attention to certain aspects of myself that might benfit from more careful focus as I I make another run at becoming clean and pure until the day I die. I'd love to hear anyone's comments via a message to any of my social media accounts!

• Upvote 1