twisted love

do u belive evil and demons exist?

4 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, twisted love said:

do u belive evil and demons exist?

Define "evil" and then define "demons"?

Crazy too because I seriously just watched Teal's vid last night...

Part duex

...and not to take away from Teal's work, a more masculine point of view.

• Upvote 2

Those videos were very interesting, thank you for posting them, I haven't watched those ones.  I totally agree with what Teal says.... when I was 13 I witnessed a women who became possessed by a demon, and it happened in a Christian church, she levitated, spoke in some ancient language and looked possessed, the people of the church gathered around her and commanded it to leave until it did... I think I saw that for a reason, there were so many times in my life when I didn't feel that God was there or didn't understand why my life happened the way it did, I think had I not seen something unexplainable I would have just given up and said God and the whole thing doesn't exit, but that was impossible for me because I knew "something" was there, I guess it kept me searching....

I agree with what she says about heaven and hell too, that is what I have been thinking for a while now.

Yes. They are of the dark side of the force that oppose the light. If you don't believe that malevolent beings exist, you are a fool. Demons and evil exist to oppose us. Their job is to challenge us to become stronger.

Evil only exist in 3D and 4D.

Edited by Atom