Craig

What are you drinking. !

12 posts in this topic

As far as water goes, I drink either my own distilled water I can make at home, or various sparkling waters, or the Hint brand name flavored waters.

Am also drinking some hemp milk for the first time. Creamy, with a unique flavor.

• Upvote 2

On 22/08/2016 at 7:48 PM, PROFIT said:

I squeeze a lemon into my water or I just eat a watermelon. :)

I wish we could get good watermelons in the UK. Our watermelons are so small and expensive. And mangos. Best two fruits as well ¬¬

On 8/26/2016 at 7:18 PM, cvs said:

I wish we could get good watermelons in the UK. Our watermelons are so small and expensive. And mangos. Best two fruits as well ¬¬

What ever happened to REAL watermelon???  For  years now all we can get here in the U.S. is GMO "seedless" which has about 1/3 the flavor of real watermelons.  I suppose we could go to Seed Savers and pay $1,724 per seed for the original heirloom seeds; grow them, and hope it all works out.  But that's kinda the slow boat to China.

My addiction is Kool-Aid sweetened with Stevia.  I get the one-pound jars of Stevia powder for just under $60.  One jar lasts about 5 to 6 months.  Only one tablespoon replaces 2 full cups of sugar and it's quite good.  It doesn't work in everything; i.e. chocolate and Stevia just don't work well together.  But for sweetening up drinks it's great stuff.

Lately the rain water here is tasting just great. Tests ph neutral and has no pollution due to the rural area. High rainfall ensures constant replenishment. Elevated tropical climate.