Jerry Tyfting

Focusing on death, killing and destruction

7 posts in this topic

(Notice that all I'm about to talk about is focused on the feelings and sensations only)

Funny enough have heard before that I have "death energies" around me whatever death energies mean.

Also I talked with a guy that is into astrology and in my birth chart there is something going on with pluto for me and he said that I have the capacity to destroy or kill.
Well I thought about this and I do agree that I can feel these things but at times I suppress these feelings because of wanting more softer ways...but then if this side is a part of me then I got to indulge in these fantasies of killing and destruction.

I did exactly that some time ago after having avoided or simply focusing on so much else these things just haven't been there as much or at all. What I noticed was a pressure lifting from me, it felt relieving to focus on myself as a killer or a destroyer. I will never act out killing someone (to my current awareness) and destruction, it depends in what way or in what form.

So yea allowing myself to let these things flow might be a lot more healthier than to forget about it or to just plainly focus on softer things. We all work differently, some beings have this and some others don't and so if you feel you have these sensations of killing or destruction...let yourself sink in to that feeling and enjoy that sense of killing someone or maybe even the feeling to burn down a house.

All of this while knowing you can choose to ignore actually acting out these things...man if I acted out, I would be dead or in jail right now :P 

• Upvote 2

This immediately reminded me of the destruction we are headed towards, as human race. If you have destruction and death energies in you, it is awesome to use them in this time! I can relate to what you're saying. Recently I discovered I was a destructive person as well. Then I thought to myself, I can direct this energy, to destruct what is NOT working. 

Come to think, even if there will be a "forest fire", it might be necessary to break down the old systems, still. We, as destructers, will be the ones who completely tear it down! 

I cannot think of a better use for this energy... I might be missing somethings, but this is what I think that makes me feel good about destruction and death.

• Upvote 1

I think we are all capable of it, like if someone hit your mom or kid, you'd go into killer mode no problem. people have it in them, have you been around super angry people? they could kill someone. thinking about something is different then doing, big difference and it might not even be your thought, just the collective consciousness. let that monkey talk shit and just listen, the human body I mean lol. all these Christians going to war, kill people, so these so called god loving people, even they can kill, its just legal killing, im not saying do it, death feels horrible, but people are capable of it.

7 hours ago, Alex7 said:

people have it in them, have you been around super angry people? they could kill someone

Yea my dad told me that he could kill if he got angry enough. For me though this isn't the feeling of anger...this is the feeling of death itself.
There is a raw intensity in it that have a scary powerful edge.
I agree though everyone is capable of killing. 
Whenever I'm in that feeling space, most other feelings spaces seems less intense...even anger feels meh. True that anger can be very loud and very scary but death don't have fear, it wants to destroy or kill. True too that people can kill from a space of anger and fear, to me the core of anger and fear is hurt...and feelings of hurt lack that true "edge or intensity of death" though it can lead to that depending on the person and situation.

I can feel these things more so than thought. An intensity that keeps on returning no matter what I think...I have tried avoiding it but it just stores up making me feel crazy.
I have felt this constant energy more or less all my life.
Good news is I can use this intensity to do a lot of shadow work and energy work. To transform this intenseness into powerful healing transformational things. Thing is I think now that this is the reason why I was born with this to begin with.

Do you think other people feel the same way where you live, you just feel it for everyone? I never felt that, but I've also never lived where you live, a different collective. 

On 8/1/2016 at 9:07 PM, Jerry Tyfting said:

Yea my dad told me that he could kill if he got angry enough. For me though this isn't the feeling of anger...this is the feeling of death itself

the feeling of death itself? that must be an intense sensation!

I personally have the feeling that if I dont start focusing on creation, that I will be the cause of something regrettable. Not in my life path. I am personally very glad that you are able to focus those destructive death energies, rather than become ensnared by it.

• Upvote 1

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎02 at 6:32 AM, Alex7 said:

Do you think other people feel the same way where you live, you just feel it for everyone?

Very good question...thank you! It took me some time to get around to an answer :P
My educated guess is that many do feel similarly here too though un-awaringly. Sweden have a long culture line of vikings, wars, hardness and destructive beliefs. My second name "Tyfting" is actually a mercenary name from the 1600:s or 1700:s. These war bound family lines are more common than I think here.

So many of us here still carry around these unchanged beliefs or generational woundings that we now might have a pattern of fighting, destruction...death. These things can express in subtle ways of any kind of challenge or "fight to be the best way" "or die". The harshness here come with a form of they had to be right they had to be on top or seriously harm themselves or die. This might have been the case 100:s of years ago but the flavor of it is still there.
Since I haven't traveled outside Scandinavia I cant say for sure if I feel it for everyone or if it is me personally. Hmmm might be worth experimenting on someday with a trip to somewhere further away and staying there for a week or two. Thanks again this caught me in a new line of perspectives and questioning :D 

• Upvote 3