Ayaksma Retreats

Sacred Waterfalls Health

9 posts in this topic

Thanks for sharing. Oh yeah for sure I love water and I can't do anything without water :D I could stay in water the whole day and night.

22 minutes ago, AbsoluteWave said:

I realllllly want to go sooooo badly but I'm so darned broke 24/7 And stuff...

@AbsoluteWave someone said to me once whatever you seek, seeks you so don't be discouraged. 

@Teena  Indeed.. I'm going to meditate long and hard on it, often.  I've also sent the link to a few friends who i would like to join me in this meditation/yoga/life experience!!
  Perhaps some of you would like to arrange something with me.. perhaps make it a tealtribe thing to meet fellow people from the forum and gets people familiar with this country and area. I'd love to really, truly belong somewhere..  Thank you for being so sweet to me as you always are.  <3

Please check out the link.  it's an amazing program.

Edited by AbsoluteWave
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, AbsoluteWave said:

Indeed.. I'm going to meditate long and hard on it, often.  I've also sent the link to a few friends who i would like to join me in this meditation/yoga/life experience!!
  Perhaps some of you would like to arrange something with me.. perhaps make it a tealtribe thing to meet fellow people from the forum and gets people familiar with this country and area. I'd love to really, truly belong somewhere..  Thank you for being so sweet to me as you always are.  <3

Please check out the link.  it's an amazing program.

@AbsoluteWave oh wow yes this is something we all could do together as a group! a good idea indeed :thumbs-up-yahoo-emoticon: same here with me I feel alienated at times so you are not alone! awww I can be bitter at time :P  <3

Beautiful, we just return from sacred waterfall yesterday

Our small group with inspiring yoga teacher - Katrin :)

Waterfalls are definitely high energy place.  I think all Human Beings feel that. 

Cleans on all levels! 

sacred waterfall.jpg

12 minutes ago, AbsoluteWave said:

Did the rest of you check out the link and read through all that information so beautifully set up?  <3  what a lovely informative itinerary!

Thank you my friend

By the way, this is the video footage from the waterfall path 

http://www.ayaksma.world/single-post/2016/08/02/Trip-to-a-Sacred-Waterfall

Stunning views! 

send love