nuia

Talking with spirit.

9 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

So my 13 year old son has always been able to see spirit or ghosts (I honestly don't know what they are). Recently he described to me an experience where, at school a nice young boy spirit/ghost spent the day with him, following him around school, sitting next to him in class and talking like a friend (using slang and asking questions etc) When school finished and he was walking home, the spirit said he had to leave and said goodbye. Personally I don't have these experiences, from what I have learned spirit/ghosts don't do this, or do they?

Please comment down below if you have had similar experiences where spirit/ghost have interacted with you in this manner. I really want to support him, but I have always been freaked out about spirits/ghosts and our conversations have only ever been about how he felt during an interaction and helping him to not feel scared about what he saw. 

• Upvote 2

My spirit guide sometimes accompanies me when I go for walks. If I'm stressing out she says things like "Be still and feel my presence with you, let it comfort you..." My wife grew up playing with a ghost, a little boy with blonde hair that still resides in our house. There are many harmless spirits that simply want connection so I wouldn't worry about your son, but I can tell you, his spiritual awakening will be something amazing! :) 

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, authorofdarkness said:

My spirit guide sometimes accompanies me when I go for walks. If I'm stressing out she says things like "Be still and feel my presence with you, let it comfort you..." My wife grew up playing with a ghost, a little boy with blonde hair that still resides in our house. There are many harmless spirits that simply want connection so I wouldn't worry about your son, but I can tell you, his spiritual awakening will be something amazing! :) 

Thanks for your reply. I feel so much relief.

you should check if he also has synesthesia, not check, but ask him if he can see sound, or see taste, when the senses cross, he probably does.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Alex7 said:

you should check if he also has synesthesia, not check, but ask him if he can see sound, or see taste, when the senses cross, he probably does.

Interesting. I will ask. Thanks for the comment.

My kids don't seem to have any particular special abilities as far as this goes but one time when my son was probably about 4 or so, we were sitting in my bedroom and my son turns to an empty space in the room in front of the door leading to the bathroom and he goes, "oh hi" and he said it like he knew who he was talking to...we live in the same house that my grandparents lived in before they died and my mom and her siblings grew up in so I just figured he was talking to my grandma who passed when he was about 2, figuring at the time he probably remembered her.  Also we have lights that flicker everyday for no reason, I have had the electric company out here inspecting it because it happens so much and they can give me no reason for it, I had a cabinet that opened on it's own for a while, I would close it and it would open again, it hasn't done that in a while though.  And when I used to use my back door (before I broke it lol) grandma would always lock the deadbolt when I'd leave.  There are 2 locks on the door so I always just used to lock one but I'd come back and the deadbolt would be locked too.  Now I live alone with my kids so nobody else had been in the house.  I figure it was just grandma watching over her house. 

The house next to us has been empty since I moved back here because a couple used to live there and the women killed the guy who apparently had been beating her, my kids and the other kids in the neighborhood told me they saw a pair of red eyes in the window of the house.

And one time my daughter told me that when she saw her best friend for the first time in preschool they recognized each other, I said "from where" and she said they played together before they were born, I asked her if she knew her brother too before she was born and she said "yes he used to play with all the girls".

Also when me and my kids first moved in here, we were all laying in my bedroom getting ready to go to sleep and nobody else was here and my kids had a toy piano in the living room and we heard someone playing it.

Edited by jro5139
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jro5139 said:

My kids don't seem to have any particular special abilities as far as this goes but one time when my son was probably about 4 or so, we were sitting in my bedroom and my son turns to an empty space in the room in front of the door leading to the bathroom and he goes, "oh hi" and he said it like he knew who he was talking to...we live in the same house that my grandparents lived in before they died and my mom and her siblings grew up in so I just figured he was talking to my grandma who passed when he was about 2, figuring at the time he probably remembered her.  Also we have lights that flicker everyday for no reason, I have had the electric company out here inspecting it because it happens so much and they can give me no reason for it, I had a cabinet that opened on it's own for a while, I would close it and it would open again, it hasn't done that in a while though.  And when I used to use my back door (before I broke it lol) grandma would always lock the deadbolt when I'd leave.  There are 2 locks on the door so I always just used to lock one but I'd come back and the deadbolt would be locked too.  Now I live alone with my kids so nobody else had been in the house.  I figure it was just grandma watching over her house. 

The house next to us has been empty since I moved back here because a couple used to live there and the women killed the guy who apparently had been beating her, my kids and the other kids in the neighborhood told me they saw a pair of red eyes in the window of the house.

And one time my daughter told me that when she saw her best friend for the first time in preschool they recognized each other, I said "from where" and she said they played together before they were born, I asked her if she knew her brother too before she was born and she said "yes he used to play with all the girls".

Also when me and my kids first moved in here, we were all laying in my bedroom getting ready to go to sleep and nobody else was here and my kids had a toy piano in the living room and we heard someone playing it.

Thanks for commenting. See this is the type of stuff that freaks me out. It always amazes me how brave people are towards these things. I had constant ghost dreams growing up, where they would hurt me and I would always wake up crying and terrified. I would tell my parents and they would tell me to pray in my dream to make them stop. But somehow, prayers never worked, so I always felt so powerless against them.

When faced with an negative presence, command it to leave, they are not as powerful as us, they have to do what we command them to do.

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, jro5139 said:

When faced with an negative presence, command it to leave, they are not as powerful as us, they have to do what we command them to do.

Thanks for your comment. I don't feel as powerless now. I'll let my son know too.