MavEn

Energy healing side effects (on practitioner)

5 posts in this topic

I performed essentially my first energy healing yesterday. And now I am sick with a sore throat. Has this happened to anyone before? The person had an extremely high nervous energy and it was taxing. 

Thanks in advance for the input!:loldog::loldog::loldog:

Edited by MavEn
Incorrect word order
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, walt said:

The clients bad energy has to go somewhere. Certain crystals will pull energy off of you. Should be someone in the business that can pull this energy off you.

I have a full blown cold now. I'll probably have to wait it out at this point. Any suggestions on which crystals or how to use them?

you have to be very good at detachment.  it happened to me few times, i would do reiki to someone in the past, and after i would feel the exact symptoms of the person i was doing healing to. other times i actually got very messed up.  feeling very strange, and phisically , mentally and emotionally very sick for weeks. 

after this bad experiences, i understood, that if you do healing on someone. 1- you have to be very grounded. 2- you have to be able to hold intention and a sacred space 3- you dont have to emphases with the emotional or physical  unwellness of the person you are healing. i mean if you are healing someone with a  broken hearte you dont have to focus on that like " oh...poor person " 

• Upvote 1

On 7/31/2016 at 0:18 PM, MavEn said:

I performed essentially my first energy healing yesterday. And now I am sick with a sore throat. Has this happened to anyone before? The person had an extremely high nervous energy and it was taxing. 

Thanks in advance for the input!

It has happened to me a few times, with different ailments. If it happens again PM me your location( the name of the town only) and I can clear you.

Namaste friend

Hey there.

It's normal to feel that and have these types of symptoms afterwords and feeling a bit at a loss. I do energy healing as well and in the begining I would feel very cold afterwords with some clients. 

My sugestion to you is simple: go search for Teal's video called something like "energy healing 101". You don't have to follow her entire process but she gives some great pointers on how to keep your energy up without getting into the low energetic state of the client. After that, if you suck the clients "crappy" energy into you, which is normal, you can shift it within you into something different and more positive (it will entrain with your high vibration if you focus on it with that intention) and then send it down towards the Earth to be reutilized into something else.

Also, if you have that sympton regarding your throat, it may be because that specific client triggered some sort of vibration that you already had within you. It could be helpful to explore possible trauma or emotional blocks that you may have regarding your throat, the way you voice your opinions, whether or not you feel heard, and so on. Regarding the cold, it may be your body reacting and giving you a chance to lie down for a couple of days and just focus on youtself.

I hope this helps. Please let me know how it progresses.

;) 

Edited by Sara Lia