YOD

Is Teal Swan a JEW?

Is she a Zionist shill?  

8 members have voted

  1. 1. Zionist Jew?

    • Yes, she's a closet Jew.
      2
    • No, I don't think she's Jewish.
      6


19 posts in this topic

Many people like that symbol but that doesn't mean they are Jewish. 

Also  triangles have been used in so many places :D

Image 1 - restroom sign 

Image 2- elevator 

20160730_202220.png

20160730_202250.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Garnet said:

Many people like that symbol but that doesn't mean they are Jewish. 

Also  triangles have been used in so many places :D

Image 1 - restroom sign 

Image 2- elevator 

20160730_202220.png

20160730_202250.png

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaCDPyRXUlsucHMcmZLFg

The Sri Yantra is my favorite triangle design. It's been used for thousands of years by monks and modern people to manifest well being and abundance.

Edited by Adam
Sri Yantra, not Sri Tantra. Autocorrect.
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JiantDwarph said:

A lot of law enforcement agencies use the "Star of David" in the design of their badges, does that make them Jewish organizations?

It probably does. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, JiantDwarph said:

A lot of law enforcement agencies use the "Star of David" in the design of their badges, does that make them Jewish organizations?

The star for law enforcement was a symbol of a witch hunter :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JiantDwarph said:

So is that a good thing, or a bad thing?

Don't assume anything.

Just want to know if Teal is a Jew so I know whether to trust her or not. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, YOD said:

Don't assume anything.

Just want to know if Teal is a Jew so I know whether to trust her or not. 

If she is, do we trust her ?  yes/no?

1 hour ago, Garnet said:

The star for law enforcement was a symbol of a witch hunter :D

Yes I know, and that was how you could tell a witch hunter from a cop, and you would know how to conduct yourself in their presence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, YOD said:

Don't assume anything.

Just want to know if Teal is a Jew so I know whether to trust her or not. 

Liars come in all groups/races, ethnicity doesn't mean a damn thing... 

Edited by authorofdarkness
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now