sundyer

Post Workshop Discussion (july 30th)

19 posts in this topic

I feel very strongly that the way to go is intentional communities with people who have a variety of natural world skill sets. Learning to forage, grow your own food, seed save, preserve. I do not know what is to come for sure but these things make me feel joyful and safe at the same time. I've read a variety of takes on what the future holds and who knows - some say by 2032 we will be able to communicate telepathically and that we will use entirely different technology - spiritual technology. Think of all the "unexplainable" wonders in the world right now like the coral castle and the pyramids. It helps relieve me of the doom and gloom feeling of the "fire" we are about to experience when there are unlimited possibilities of what we can achieve as consciousness rises. I do feel some guilt because I to contributed to the collapse of the system without awareness at the time. I feel a great sadness and can relate to Teals feelings but I also look to what we can achieve and really - the possibilities are endless. I believe we will see great changes in the next 15 years - beyond what the vast majority can even fathom. This also makes me feel sad for those who are not waking up. I want so badly to wake people up but have realized that much like an alcoholic getting sober (which I have personally experienced), one has to be open and willing and want to wake up before it can happen. Every time I try to show people what is who do not want to know, I am met with resistance and feel like perhaps what I am really doing is creating more resistance so I have stopped. I get a sense of who is open an who is not and go from there. Sorry this is kind of ramble and all over the place - lots on my mind. So much of this I keep to myself as waking up has also come with a feeling of isolation in that I cannot talk to the vast majority of people in my life about these topics and find the conversation topics of the vast majority mundane knowing what I know now.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Best Synchronisation workshop I've had so far! :D The direction my life has shifted into makes total sense now!

An positive aspect of this approaching fire: people who are aware of this will be more united and forming stronger connections to ensure each other's safety and survival.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ste92k said:

I'm sorry to sound a bit negative but I felt a bit hurt during this workshop..

Hurt in what way ste93k? Can you elaborate?

• Upvote 1

I would love to talk about the Forest Fire and inquire what ideas you guys have to live and shine through it.

I am not in the US, so I feel it more on a personal level than anything else, but I must say the terror and shootings in Europe have deeply shaken me as well.

Long story short, yes, current society sucks and I'm grateful for its destruction. I am wasting away at my job, and I am enraged at how society is keeping people imprisoned in the rat cage called "the cubicle".

We are so disfigured by having to put up with what we think people expect of us. ( As in the story of that young man "not as successful as his brothers". ) We need to realize that it's OK to not want to be successful in the same way that is hoped for by others.

So, what do we want to create? Personally, and as a collective?

One of my favorite Teal quotes is "you can't get life wrong". So, I am quitting my job (saving up just enough to survive for 1-2 months), relocating to a different country, and committing to learning the art of singing regardless of whether I'm talented or not. And...I'm staying open to what may show up along the way. 

PS This online workshop has been one of my favorite social experiences ever. Thank you Teal, Blake, and everyone who attended with me!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Jessi said:

Hurt in what way ste93k? Can you elaborate?

Thanks for asking @Jessi. I think because of the roughness state Teal was in today, don't get me wrong I love Teal, I just usually feel hurt when people are not too much in a patient or understanding state. Cause I asked a question in the chat and she answered, but she answered like in an obvious way / not very understanding way. I don't know... I just felt hurt. She also said she was in this state.

I'm sorry I don't wanna offend anyone.. that's just how I'm feeling

Edited by ste92k

5 minutes ago, Jessi said:

I feel very strongly that the way to go is intentional communities with people who have a variety of natural world skill sets. Learning to forage, grow your own food, seed save, preserve. I do not know what is to come for sure but these things make me feel joyful and safe at the same time. I've read a variety of takes on what the future holds and who knows - some say by 2032 we will be able to communicate telepathically and that we will use entirely different technology - spiritual technology. Think of all the "unexplainable" wonders in the world right now like the coral castle and the pyramids. It helps relieve me of the doom and gloom feeling of the "fire" we are about to experience when there are unlimited possibilities of what we can achieve as consciousness rises. I do feel some guilt because I to contributed to the collapse of the system without awareness at the time. I feel a great sadness and can relate to Teals feelings but I also look to what we can achieve and really - the possibilities are endless. I believe we will see great changes in the next 15 years - beyond what the vast majority can even fathom. This also makes me feel sad for those who are not waking up. I want so badly to wake people up but have realized that much like an alcoholic getting sober (which I have personally experienced), one has to be open and willing and want to wake up before it can happen. Every time I try to show people what is who do not want to know, I am met with resistance and feel like perhaps what I am really doing is creating more resistance so I have stopped. I get a sense of who is open an who is not and go from there. Sorry this is kind of ramble and all over the place - lots on my mind. So much of this I keep to myself as waking up has also come with a feeling of isolation in that I cannot talk to the vast majority of people in my life about these topics and find the conversation topics of the vast majority mundane knowing what I know now.

I resonate with you a lot Jessi! I also get a strong sense of my particular process in this - how I participate (or choose not), how I can take responsibility in my action/intentions (or choose not to) all the time.. It's like my decisions about how I deal with my life are really collective, not so much personal.  I guess I feel: If I choose not to put things in action towards brighter future, I'm really stepping to that side of collective who is resisting the change. My action becomes  collective action - and it matters (unlike voting ;) ).
I can't explain this any better at this time :D   

All the best!

3 minutes ago, ste92k said:

Thanks for asking @Jessi. I think because of the roughness state Teal was in today, don't get me wrong I love Teal, I just usually feel hurt when people are not too much in a patient or understanding state. Cause I asked a question in the chat and she answered, but she answered like in an obvious way / not very understanding way. I don't know... I just felt hurt. She also said she was in this state.

I'm sorry I don't wanna offend anyone.. that's just how I'm feeling

You feel how you feel and of course its never wrong to feel what you feel. I'm not sure what your question was. Teal can be blunt and today it was apparent that she was hurting. Those were some deep topics and tough pills to swallow. I appreciate that she can be vulnerable and honest with her audience. I'm not trying to tell you, you shouldn't feel the way you feel though. Perhaps sit with it, go fully into the feeling and look for a deeper meaning as to why it made you feel hurt. Lots of love!

1 minute ago, sanna said:

I resonate with you a lot Jessi! I also get a strong sense of my particular process in this - how I participate (or choose not), how I can take responsibility in my action/intentions (or choose not to) all the time.. It's like my decisions about how I deal with my life are really collective, not so much personal.  I guess I feel: If I choose not to put things in action towards brighter future, I'm really stepping to that side of collective who is resisting the change. My action becomes  collective action - and it matters (unlike voting ;) ).
I can't explain this any better at this time :D   

All the best!

Beautifully said. Thank you for sharing Sanna

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Renat said:

I would love to talk about the Forest Fire and inquire what ideas you guys have to live and shine through it.

I am not in the US, so I feel it more on a personal level than anything else, but I must say the terror and shootings in Europe have deeply shaken me as well.

Long story short, yes, current society sucks and I'm grateful for its destruction. I am wasting away at my job, and I am enraged at how society is keeping people imprisoned in the rat cage called "the cubicle".

We are so disfigured by having to put up with what we think people expect of us. ( As in the story of that young man "not as successful as his brothers". ) We need to realize that it's OK to not want to be successful in the same way that is hoped for by others.

So, what do we want to create? Personally, and as a collective?

One of my favorite Teal quotes is "you can't get life wrong". So, I am quitting my job (saving up just enough to survive for 1-2 months), relocating to a different country, and committing to learning the art of singing regardless of whether I'm talented or not. And...I'm staying open to what may show up along the way. 

PS This online workshop has been one of my favorite social experiences ever. Thank you Teal, Blake, and everyone who attended with me!

I think thats a fantastic idea - do what brings you joy right? I am happy you are pursuing singing if that makes you happy. I have to do a lot of thinking about how I want to proceed with life now. I've had a semi-understanding of what was to come for a while now and am very grateful for Teals honesty on the topic. It does bring up a lot of mixed emotions within me but I feel like the more aware I am, the better I can decide which direction I want to take my future. It will definitely involve continuing on with my passion of growing food and teaching others to do the same.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Jessi said:

You feel how you feel and of course its never wrong to feel what you feel. I'm not sure what your question was. Teal can be blunt and today it was apparent that she was hurting. Those were some deep topics and tough pills to swallow. I appreciate that she can be vulnerable and honest with her audience. I'm not trying to tell you, you shouldn't feel the way you feel though. Perhaps sit with it, go fully into the feeling and look for a deeper meaning as to why it made you feel hurt. Lots of love!

@Jessi Oh you think she was hurting? Now it makes sense on why she was feeling that way... It was about unreliable people in relationships and she said just leave the relationship. But maybe also the question wasn't clear enough as I wanted to know WHY I attract them not what to do about it. But yeah anyway it hurt me because I took it personally...I expected a more patient way of responding. Yeah Teal is blunt, but in a good way usually, she is usually understanding. But I guess like you said she was hurting herself.

Edited by ste92k

24 minutes ago, ste92k said:

I'm sorry to sound a bit negative but I felt a bit hurt during this workshop..

I felt like Teal was pretty abrasive today, obviously I give her grace because the forest fire is weighing very heavily on her heart, but her presentation of it was tough, tough to hear, tough to handle. I felt after the forest fire talk she did respond to some questions in a dismissive manner, but again I give her grace because I could tell she was suffering. :( 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, authorofdarkness said:

I felt like Teal was pretty abrasive today, obviously I give her grace because the forest fire is weighing very heavily on her heart, but her presentation of it was tough, tough to hear, tough to handle. I felt after the forest fire talk she did respond to some questions in a dismissive manner, but again I give her grace because I could tell she was suffering. :( 

Guys you are truly amazing and understanding souls. Yeah I agree with you. Thank you so much @authorofdarkness too, yeah abrasive is the word I wanted to use. Now it makes sense why i feel this way! I was a bit afraid about saying this on here... 

Edited by ste92k
  • Upvote 1