jessc

A desperate desire for healing

9 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I was in Mexico early this year and came down with a stomach flu-like illness. A couple days later, my limbs became tingly and I was very weak. The weakness has improved but the  tingling still hasn't gone away. After returning to Canada I have seen countless doctors and naturopaths and I've been referred to a neurologist, (I'm still on the waiting list). I've been eating low-fat vegan, but honestly the only thing that's really improved my health is when I get into a high vibration for several days in a row. Also, I recognize these symptoms could very well point to MS. Yes, I have  looked at the metaphysical causes of MS. Lately  I feel so sadly desperate for a healing, it's practically overwhelming.  I've learned so much from this journey already, and I wish that were enough. I feel a profound love and respect for life itself. I'm stronger now than ever before. I love and value my life like never before. But I just want to feel normal again. And I don't want to go through my spiritual healing journey alone, but I can't seem to find the right person to help me. 

• Upvote 1

ALL NON-Genetic health issues/disorders can be healed through diet and healthy living.

Only Chromosomal/Genetic-disorders can not be fixed in this lifetime. 

Animal foods contain Cholesterol, the building block of ALL cells - if you are trying to heal health issues and you're eating a Vegan/Plant-Based diet, you're doing it wrong. 

• Upvote 1

do you think you know why you have this? if you ask yourself? doctors legally cant tell you they can heal you, that's the society we live in so if you want that energy around the illness, just giving you a heads up. I would say take out every processed food you can like sodas, chips, fast food and anything you question might be bad for your body. food addiction is hard, but do you want to get better or what? that's one keys to your problem, diet. id love to believe thought can over ride the body and that junk food can be good for your body, but not really or this wouldn't be happening to so many people. if you need to express how you feel and think no one will understand you can message me if you want.

try diatomaceous earth maybe? it gets rid of parasites.

Edited by Alex7

Jessc, this site is fantastic for help. You are in the right place. Remember others with help may be reading and also others with similar issues can get the same from reading others posts. I have received much assistance here in such a short time. Be gentle to yourself. Lots of genuine loving people here!

• Upvote 1

I actually went to India earlier this year. Go there every year, but somehow this year I got terribly ill with the same, stomach flu like symptoms. I have learned so much from this experience and it has inspired me to take my health a lot more seriously and I have made so many changes to what I eat and the way I eat today. I didn't have trouble metaphysically linking my illness to a very out of alignment solar plexus. As a result my intestines were not the same. They are now very sensitive to Gluten and Lactose.

On 7/30/2016 at 8:52 PM, YOD said:

Only Chromosomal/Genetic-disorders can not be fixed in this lifetime. 

What makes you so sure of that YOD? Isn't anything supposed to be possible?

On 7/30/2016 at 6:02 PM, jessc said:

Hi everyone,

I was in Mexico early this year and came down with a stomach flu-like illness. A couple days later, my limbs became tingly and I was very weak. The weakness has improved but the  tingling still hasn't gone away. After returning to Canada I have seen countless doctors and naturopaths and I've been referred to a neurologist, (I'm still on the waiting list). I've been eating low-fat vegan, but honestly the only thing that's really improved my health is when I get into a high vibration for several days in a row. Also, I recognize these symptoms could very well point to MS. Yes, I have  looked at the metaphysical causes of MS. Lately  I feel so sadly desperate for a healing, it's practically overwhelming.  I've learned so much from this journey already, and I wish that were enough. I feel a profound love and respect for life itself. I'm stronger now than ever before. I love and value my life like never before. But I just want to feel normal again. And I don't want to go through my spiritual healing journey alone, but I can't seem to find the right person to help me. 

I would look into Asyra bioresonance. I like it so much I want to become a practitioner. You've obviously got an infection if you just picked it up like that. Neurologist is only an expert in damage that occurs to nerves as untreated causes are left to progress and then prescribing pharma on how to change the body's biochem to slow that damage at a cost to the rest of the body.

If you've got a protozoa you might find large doses of wormwood useful. Also anything helping your immune system is crucial for infections so I recommend doing some research into that.

Edited by Ollie
  • Upvote 1

healing is such an amazing process. The human body is quite remarkable, if we only let it do its job. :)

I feel like this might be a good place to mention the healing treatments my grandmother receives from her naturopath. SHe has been using this for a while now. My poor gramma.. SHe is a whole story to herself, so I will gloss over her. The treatment is "new" in that it has recently gotten more awareness of its value, and it has been made available to natural physicians in the US just in thee past few years. I might not mention it, except this is a new age forum, filled with beings of light manifesting as organic life for a bit. This treatment is in essence, using ultra violet light to cleanse the blood. light healing has been brought to human science! hooray! so, I think it works. I am going to post a link, and I hope that either this helps, or opens paths of healing not yet known to you. <3

http://www.oxygenhealingtherapies.com/intro_uvb.html

• Upvote 1

Blessings to you may you find the right healer for you. Have you tried Reiki I'm just a beginner and I have reduced most of the medication I was taking to about half and I feel amazing. Give it a try it can't hurt sending healing love your way. May the universal life force's energy go to the right place in your body to heal you.

Namaste Aquartzs