Alex7

Children with their third eye on.

10 posts in this topic

This was an eye opening page for me several years ago. My son told me that day that the only reason he was able to spell those words was because he saw them in my mind :D

FnwnmxEobFw.jpg

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Garnet said:

This was an eye opening page for me several years ago. My son told me that day that the only reason he was able to spell those words was because he saw them in my mind :D

FnwnmxEobFw.jpg

that's amazing, yeah kids are awesome at this, they know..

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Alex7 said:

that's amazing, yeah kids are awesome at this, they know..

Alex, you can do the same thing! It doesn't matter how old we are.

Our mind is like a muscle. Just start with something simple first.... like cut out 4 different shapes, place them into envelopes and then try to see what's inside. Add color next.

What really helps is to develop yes/ no signals with your own body. For me, it is two different sensations around my heart area. Also I've  tried it with my hands when i was still at school, when i had exams and i needed to pick a question  (we used to have them laying upside down on a table) it really helped me to choose the ones  i knew the answers for. The way i knew which one to choose was by the temperature i felt in my hand. By the end of my school i started seeing color movements over the questions. I didn't know what that was, so it disappeared later.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Alex, you can do the same thing! It doesn't matter how old we are.

Our mind is like a muscle. Just start with something simple first.... like cut out 4 different shapes, place them into envelopes and then try to see what's inside. Add color next.

What really helps is to develop yes/ no signals with your own body. For me, it is two different sensations around my heart area. Also I've  tried it with my hands when i was still at school, when i had exams and i needed to pick a question  (we used to have them laying upside down on a table) it really helped me to choose the ones  i knew the answers for. The way i knew which one to choose was by the temperature i felt in my hand. By the end of my school i started seeing color movements over the questions. I didn't know what that was, so it disappeared later.

when I was a kid I guessed how many marbles were in a jar, and won some gold fish crackers prize. I remember my third eye being wide open at night as a kid in this weird trance state that i couldn't explain, seeing even with a pillow over my face, but nobody talks about that, you just see it as normal having no idea what it is. my left brain is the collective consciousness and I'm like that shit is too low, telekinesis is possible people! this is why I have a lot of resistance being me lol ancient civilizations do they ring a bell? I feel like one of those people in this timeline like oh boy, they forgot everything! 

• Upvote 1

Wow! That is amazing! I love that this is "normal" and more and more people are remembering their own abilities, and so many children are being born with them. I was a nanny for two children, who I believe are both Hybrids. Though one is something truly unique. I wish I had been " awake" when I was with them. But I know its all for a reason. The boy was 4 when I left, and he was "normal", not autistic or developmentally different from the majority. He was supremely smart though, puzzles, math, reading, geography. He continues to shine, 5 years later. His younger sister is an even bigger mystery. Her conception has always been a source of confusion for her mother, She should first be noted for her physical self which is unusial looking. her coloring looks so much like that photo creation of the curly haired boy who is meant to look like humanity in the future, after we have all blended and race is no more. silly photo, but she looks like that. blond hair, creamy mocha colored skin. shapely and strong body. all of this in a 3 year old wearing diapers. even then i knew she was different. I just didnt yet understand how much so..

On the other side of the spectrum, away from the true AWE of this reality, is the mother in me who wonders what it would be like to raise a child with extra senses, or abilities. Are the challenges greater? Maybe it is easier to connect with them? These arent the right questions, but the interest I have is in the right direction.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, greyswan said:

. I was a nanny for two children, who I believe are both Hybrids. 

What does this mean? I've heard this term before but didn't pay much attention to it.

47 minutes ago, greyswan said:

On the other side of the spectrum, away from the true AWE of this reality, is the mother in me who wonders what it would be like to raise a child with extra senses, or abilities. Are the challenges greater? Maybe it is easier to connect with them? 

I've always thought that i would have two children but i think our son is truly  the reason why we only have one :D So, that should give you an idea. Having one can feel like having three.

I didn't have much experience with children before i became a mother. My parents are amazed at my parenting "skills" because i do a lot of the opposite of what they did. 

For those of you who don't have children yet but thinking about it: it will be nothing like what you're dreaming about. Your child will turn your soul inside out, take it out and won't bother to put it back. Your greatest challenge will be not the connection with your child, but facing and connecting with yourself and your own inner child.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, greyswan said:

On the other side of the spectrum, away from the true AWE of this reality, is the mother in me who wonders what it would be like to raise a child with extra senses, or abilities. Are the challenges greater? Maybe it is easier to connect with them? These arent the right questions, but the interest I have is in the right direction.

I think it might be the society that will make it hard for them, growing up and all their abilities slowly go away, they wont go away, but they wont trust that its accurate from listening to everyone else.

47 minutes ago, Garnet said:

What does this mean? I've heard this term before but didn't pay much attention to it.

Hybrid? Honestly it seems a bit negative, but the best way I could describe that child. It is a genetically changed human, known also (to me in a "I KNOW THIS" kind of way) as Huemon.  If you look up hybrids, you will get a lot of abduction theories, scare stories. It makes me very sad. The balance of information available is wildly negative, but that doesnt mean that another side exists. The other side, being the side where this is a good thing. I met this child, I cannot believe for one moment she is anything other than a pure being of light, incarnate.  I didnt even know what to type when I wrote that, it just came out. Its true though.

I've always thought that i would have two children but i think our son is truly  the reason why we only have one :D So, that should give you an idea. Having one can feel like having three.

I didn't have much experience with children before i became a mother. My parents are amazed at my parenting "skills" because i do a lot of the opposite of what they did. 

For those of you who don't have children yet but thinking about it: it will be nothing like what you're dreaming about. Your child will turn your soul inside out, take it out and won't bother to put it back. Your greatest challenge will be not the connection with your child, but facing and connecting with yourself and your own inner child.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Alex7 said:

I think it might be the society that will make it hard for them, growing up and all their abilities slowly go away, they wont go away, but they wont trust that its accurate from listening to everyone else.

Thats true. My kid is in public school. Learning Common Core Curriculum. her friends eat garbage "food" listen to garbage "music" have no respect for anyone, anything... Its no wonder my kid hasnt manifested anything. I am glad she is as ok as she is, her early childhood was a nightmare. For us both.  I had absolutely no idea how to be a mother, her father was... is... not functional as a human, in any way currently accepted by society. the chemical bath her brain formed and grew in was intense. She is why I woke up.

uh, point being any abilities she may have, are buried deep in a safe place within her. I dont think that will be true for newer children, and even some children raised in a supportive environment. There are many new schools teaching children how to develop as people, and a growing number of people who legitimately care about the future. All we have to do is keep the government far, far away from them. ha

• Upvote 1