twisted love

what could an interest in human rights mean?

3 posts in this topic

i've been having a very hard time with picking a career path...and i realized that all the careers i look at, i only look at them as a way to fill something internal. for example i wanted to do something prestigous to prove to myself that i am valuable.

wat do u think an interest in human rights jobs could mean about me internally? why do u think i am fixated on this....what kind of empty space do you think it could fill. 

what do you think i could be trying to gain unconciuosley by persuing human rights?

Edited by twisted love

To me, it sounds like your a pretty awesome person who wants to save the world. Your probably an empath, that wants to give a voice to those that can't speak up.  I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that one of your core beliefs is 'I am alone'

• Upvote 1

I went into the mental health field because I suffered from mental illness in my teens and no one was able to help me. I used this job as way to heal the parts of me that were hurt by helping others. I think a lot of the time the desire to help others arises from being in a painful state at some point. You could be trying to find healing in healing others....